What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke reports by Jdog...

JDOG6000

Veteran
Harold...no I havn't grown the shire pheno.
I am super happy with Mystas, SSSDHaze clone.
I don't think there is a better version of it then that.

Mysta, not yet bro.
Soon.
I havn't even cut it down yet.

Berry ,I didn't get to flower the Lemon Thai.
It got bugs in the soil.
So I just got rid of it because I couldn't kill the bugs.And I only had one seedling of it.
I got more seeds but I have other strains I want to grow first. Like some deep chunk crosses and shit like that.

Thanks everyone else.

ograskal

Veteran
Hey Jdog...Nice Reports and Pics....That Jdog OGK looks really Dank....Looks so Damn Similiar to the Bubba I'm runnin except my Bubba has no Lemon Smell or taste in it whatsoever.....Do you think it could be an OGK X Bubba Cross.....Whatever it is it sure looks Dank....Keep up the great work Bro...You gots Mad Skillz!!!....~ogr

P.s......Doesnt this kinda look like the Jdog OGK cut?????

J

Jack Crevalle

Even though you rate some of these at 5 or 6 even 7s, these strains blow away most on ICmag, nothing like a Cali Kush...

Funny how some people just love to troll around life, and JDOg I know this person is your boy, but I have to rply to his gay trolling remarks, since he isn't man enough to meet up and talk like real men...

FU........JC

Dream on HOMO! :muahaha:

G

gratefuldawg

Nice reports Jdog, you gotta do a report on the choco diesel when it's ready, that girl is super dank! Did you have that kali in your old mix? I wonder if you could brink out the taste a little with your new mix?

Keep em comin :rasta:

mysta177

hahah.......I tried but you got me on ignore...well since you read my msg looks like you had to take me off...so PM me and we can meet up anytime if you want and handle this like men :spank: .....as Ive told you before in PMs.... Just a PM away!......yea im such a troll....nice pics and info you brought here as you still manage to contribute to nothing to IC.....hmmm I wonder why you had to turn off your rep.......I know maybe you got so many peeps around here that hate your troll ass you got into -points....lol go find another nick like you have done before :joint: FU JC

*I promise this is the last -post from my end hopefully well handle it like MEN SOON via PM. I hate this FCK and if hes going to be in the same threads as I gotta hit him up....

Hey OGR.....what up bro? Here is jd OGK and I must say it does have a hint of lemon hash/earthy taste in it after a good cure. Keep er green!
9005maryx_037.jpg

900512-06_1-07_004.jpg

900512-06_1-07_005.jpg

Last edited:
G

the blackberry bubba was no good? i'd some a buddy sent me and it was fantastic, one of the tastiest i've had in a minute. not the most potent by far but it definately will do you nicely when you roll one up and get down to relaxing! :D

nice reports jdog, shits looking dank my friend. :rasta:

ograskal said:
Hey Jdog...Nice Reports and Pics....That Jdog OGK looks really Dank....Looks so Damn Similiar to the Bubba I'm runnin except my Bubba has no Lemon Smell or taste in it whatsoever.....Do you think it could be an OGK X Bubba Cross.....Whatever it is it sure looks Dank....Keep up the great work Bro...You gots Mad Skillz!!!....~ogr

P.s......Doesnt this kinda look like the Jdog OGK cut?????

WOW.

Beautiful pic, OGR.

P215

JDOG6000

Veteran
Alright lets get this cleared up.
As far as the Banana OG and BB Bubba goes.
This is all personal opinion. And I'm sure the Banana OG and BB Bubba are better then alot of strains out there.
But compared to the 9.5 strains, they are down there with the number 5's to me.
Maybe it was the way I grew em. The BB Bubba was definately potent. I just think other indicas I have have a better high. Like the sr 71 PK and the orange Kush.

Raskal you are so right, that Bubba does look like my OG. I'll bring some for you to try next sesh and maybe we can figure this out. Check it out that pic you posted has thinner leaves then my OG but that could be from the environment.
It does have some Bubba traits, but not many.
The reason I hesitate to say it's a Bubba hybrid is because it doesn't taste like the whole BUbba thing.
It tastes like a small piece of the Bubba genetic's.
It's missing the west coast DOG smell and taste along with the extra Kush in there. If Bubba truely is an OG Kush hybrid, then it would make perfect sence to have similar phenotypes in each strain.It's probably from the OWPKush in them both.
IT could be a hybrid, but I've seen other OG S1's from seed that were alot like this plant. BUt it could a be a BUbba hybrid.
Who knows. I just call it Jdog's Kush or Jdog's OG Kush to stop any confusion.
The thing about the OG is,it is way better then Bubba.
It's alot stronger. And seems like a Kush plant with a little sativa action.
More of a Kush plant then Bubba even.Bubba has some other indica influence in it, IMO.Prabably the Humboldt indica thats in white Mustang.
I harvested the west coast DOG pheno of the Mustang Mist cross I made and it is pretty obvious that the male in white Mustang is the West coast DOG male.
And it smells like the chocolate berry incence in Bubba bigtime.
But without the coffee and chemy pine kush taste. It tastes like part of the Bubba lineage.
Like about 1/4 of it. So now, more then ever, I believe Bubba Kush to be OG Kush x (West coast DOG x OWPKush).

Raskal which Bubba is that...THCV grew the Jdog's Kush and Bubba next to eachother and the buds grew alot alike.
Just slight differences. But the smell,high and taste of the Bubba don't come close to the OG,IMO. Not everyone loves the taste better then Bubba but everyone thinks it's stronger.

Mysta, My JDOG has a gnarly lemon pinesol Kush smell this time!Still on the plant.
It also has a wierd chemdawg almost medicine type smell.

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey JDog

Thanks a lot for all your reports, there's so incredible pictures and strains !
Never heard before of a herb tasting banana, is there any breeding plan on it on the future ?
Even if you said it's lighter than your Og cut, banana taste must be soooo fun !
All The best, thx again for all the report which made me understand the power of Kush, never grown some before, but now i will !

Titoon

ograskal

Veteran
JDOG6000 said:
Raskal which Bubba is that...l.

Hey wassup J......I'm not sure which Bubba this is but its Pretty Dank...It is Sourced from Katsu....No Lemon Smell in it whatsoever so I'm sure its Different from the Jdog Kush cut....Heres a few more Pics of her....~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
Hey Mysta....Wassup Homie....That Nug looks Dank AS Hell...You did a great job on her....Cant wait to Smoke some Jdog Kush...Everyone seems to like her...~ogr

G

titoon29 said:
Hey JDog

Thanks a lot for all your reports, there's so incredible pictures and strains !
Never heard before of a herb tasting banana, is there any breeding plan on it on the future ?
Even if you said it's lighter than your Og cut, banana taste must be soooo fun !
All The best, thx again for all the report which made me understand the power of Kush, never grown some before, but now i will !

Titoon

Well, JDOGG is a banana hater! :smoke: So I dun think we will see anything from him breeding it. But you got the same idea as me, and to answer your question, yes there are breeding plans for those babies. :D

JDOG6000

Veteran
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze...9.5-10
Flower time and plant structure:
Takes a good 10-11 weeks to totally finish but it can be harvested at 8 weeks and it still is better then most bud. High and taste wise.
It grows like a stretchy version of the ECSD clone.
Yield:
Med - High yielder. Depends on how it's grown and fed. Can yield fat if done right. Like an ECSD type of yield.
Appearance:
So killer. Super frosty and it has that silver look to the buds.
Looks alot like ECSD. Bag appeal galour.
Taste:
A combo of chemdawg, Mass super skunk and haze,no skunk #1 or NL taste,which I think is great in this strain.
The combo of chem,Mass SSkunk and haze make for a killer flavor. Just as good as OG's flavor,IMO.
Alot better then the SSSDHaze I grew from seed recently.Compared to that pheno this clone is a million times better in every way.
Smell:
Fuel ,skunk ass and spice.
Smoke / high:
The high is way better then ECSD on it's own.
The haze makes it super potent. To me this SSSDHaze clone is better then the ECSD clone. IN a big way.
The high and taste are much better to me.
I like ECSD's flavor but the high doesn't last ,IMO.
So the Haze fixes that and improves the taste with a killer rotton spice flavor. The Haze spice mixes with the ECSD in a major way.
Perfect match.
This a perfect example of a strain that was improved in the hybrid.

Honestly guys these pic's don't even do it justice.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
I though about breeding with the Banana, but it's probably really unstable and it isn't potent enough to breed with for me.
I would much rather breed with the Banana(60/40) in the Banana OG. from Sagermatha. Plus I have too many mothers and had to get rid of a few and the Banana OG and BB BUbba are my least favorite, So they had to go.
The way I see it, I'd much rather grow and smoke OG or Bubba clones then these hybrids.
But if you didn't have OG or Bubba these hybrids would be great.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Thx JDOG for your reply ! I got no kush, but i'll maybe be get the bubba kush soon, so i'll finally try one ! Well i would be happy to compare it with my black domina cut...
Too bad the banana kush is not so potent...
Great report on SuperSilverSourDieselHaze, i understand why sometimes picts make you feel that it's not comparable from seeing it in real :)

Hey Kinderfeld thank you too... Hope i could get some "Banana" strains in the future, must be very funny !

Titoon