What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACKS FLOWERs !!!!!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hey guys thanks for your comments

caligreen >>> i saw a thread of yours with the GC >> (a while back) it deffinetly lit a fire under my ass to take care of these gals , hoping to get killer buds .......the GC mom will be around for a while in my lab

kathmandu

an absolute beautiful plant, GC/Cush is one of the prettiest in flower i think....alien candy:)
Would love to stick my face in that pile of buds and inhale for about an hour....
You did a wonderful job with them Jack, you should be proud, enjoy the fruits of yor harvest man and get back to us with some dried budshots when they are ready.

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thanks teddy

:wave:

you too katmandu ,,,,, ive been stickin my face over the hanging buds to take wiffs of the GC all day >>> will do with some dry shots soon>>>>>ha ha alien candy nice :joint:
check the line up when i took the stakes out b4 harvest>>>> falling over under there weight

E

eclurker

Great pics! I love it when they do that (falling over from the weight)!!

Grizz

Veteran
great show Jack.. currently running the GC x TRES DOG and can see that the GC is the dominate one in this cross, thanks for sharing.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thanks guys for the positive comments i cant wait untill they are all dry for some smoke time >>>>>>>>>

tequilla sunrise >>>>>>that is the Green Crack

0h-gn00h

JACKtheREFFER said:
thanks teddy

:wave:

you too katmandu ,,,,, ive been stickin my face over the hanging buds to take wiffs of the GC all day >>> will do with some dry shots soon>>>>>ha ha alien candy nice :joint:
check the line up when i took the stakes out b4 harvest>>>> falling over under there weight

I see a Meade telescope in the back there....

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
0h-gn00h said:
I see a Meade telescope in the back there....

good catch 0h-gn00h that is a Meade Telestar with the computer controller......nice scope for checking out the stars late at night>>>>>especially "ON WEED MAN " (in my best john stewart impression).>> HA!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thanks katmandu

i like it alot and say get it if you can ,,,, nice dried smell almost sweet and a musty flowering smell is classic ......umm