Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Propagation > UTZ Baked Cheese ball containers

Thread Title Search
UTZ Baked Cheese ball containers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2020, 01:47 PM #1
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud of
UTZ Baked Cheese ball containers

Just so happens I have a Malawi (F) that is 5 weeks old and was ready for x-plant and 12/12. These are wonderful plants.
I thought about it and asked Rock 'n Roll Girl if she would clean the container for me which she did, very well.
Then I took a brand new vinyl saucer (6") and placed it inside the UTZ Baked Cheeseball container. I surrounded the saucer with H2O, keeping the inside of the saucer dry.
At this point I filled a 4" pot with Pro-Mix, you can use anything without fertilizer in it. Soaked the Pro-Mix thoroughly, poked a pencil hole in to the Pro-Mix to accept the cutting.
It was a rather large cutting, about 4-5" with large fan leaves. I inserted the cutting immediately in to Rootone and then inserted it in to the 4" pot inside the UTZ Cheeseball container.
Then I put the lid on the container and placed it in my nursery cabinet. 2nd day there was a slight wilt. The cabinet runs at 79-80 degrees F. The lights stay on 24/7. I saw a wonderful humidity , albeit slight, build up on the walls of the UTZ Baked Cheeseball container. Yes!!!
Day 3 and I just checked her. The slight wilt is gone. Everything is looking a go go.
I am not fucking with her for 3-4 weeks. They are slow to root.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2020, 10:11 AM #2
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud of
7 days and the two large fan leaves are beginning to yellow. The cutting is standing straight. Everything is functioning nicely.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:19 PM #3
hyposomniac

hyposomniac is a glorious beacon of lighthyposomniac is a glorious beacon of lighthyposomniac is a glorious beacon of lighthyposomniac is a glorious beacon of lighthyposomniac is a glorious beacon of lighthyposomniac is a glorious beacon of lighthyposomniac is a glorious beacon of lighthyposomniac is a glorious beacon of lighthyposomniac is a glorious beacon of lighthyposomniac is a glorious beacon of lighthyposomniac is a glorious beacon of light
My friend and I obliterated a tub/bucket of them recently, joking that the orange balls provided us much-needed vitamins. If you want to get crazy, dip them into soft, but not liquid, butter.
hyposomniac is online now Quote

Old 08-12-2020, 11:41 PM #4
gladysvjubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyposomniac View Post
My friend and I obliterated a tub/bucket of them recently, joking that the orange balls provided us much-needed vitamins. If you want to get crazy, dip them into soft, but not liquid, butter.

Oh boy!!! Sounds extremely decadent. Thanks for the tip!!!