What's new

Brother's Perpetual Tents

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
damn bro..those wifi nuggs promise really good, green resinos fats nuggs all around net..thats what we like to see bro, keep the high quality up...
kudos to you brother's!!

Hey, KW. Thanks! Tried for a shorter scrog this round, working so far.

Looking great!!!
Keep up the good work

Thanks Fonzee.

Damn, this rocks! Looks exceptionally good! Just marvellous!
I'll fill my volcano baloon with some outdoor bud vapor and watch your thread as if it was my favourite movie!

Good luck!

Simon

Hey Simon, thanks! Enjoy the show.

hi brother, wooly checking in again with a question.

need a shopping list for the scrog before I go to home depot.

so it looks like you're using skinny pvc pipes with 3-way corner thingies, with pvc pip legs.

is that wire I see used for the scrog? I don't own many tools, did you drill holes for the wire in the pvc and run them thru like that?

perhaps one of your threads has closer shots of the screen?

lastly, i guess I'm going to need a small hacksaw to cut the pipes?

thanks man

Hey Wooly!

You got it right. I use a 3-hole corner elbow and PVC, believe the diameter is 1/2".......I'll have to double check.

For the screen I use wire fencing, believe it's "used" for poultry or light farm applications. Again, I'll check, but believe the holes are each ~ 1.5" x 2". Not the really small stuff, this wire seems to be more supportive & stronger while still being able to bend & work with.

I measure the screen size, cut my screen, then zip-tie it to the PVC frame. Roughly 6-8 zip-ties per side and you're set. After 10+ scrogs and 1 Killer Queen Kush plant lift the whole screen ~5" off the ground, the screen is still firmly attached to the frame and running strong. Lot less work then drilling too!

A hacksaw will absolutely be needed, and it'll make you're life easier.

Hope that helped.

Fantastic scrog and fantastic buds man! :dance013:
Great work! Love checkin' in with this one!

:laughing:

-DG-

Thanks DG! Thanks for stopping by, hope to keep the photos rolling throughout flower.

Some really beautiful pics here brother. What camera you using there?

Hey SH, Thanks!

I usually use a Canon XTi (400d) w/100mm f/2.8 Macro or 24-104mm f4 L. Macros usually taken w/tripod, flash used sporadically too.

woolybear

Veteran
Hey Wooly!

You got it right. I use a 3-hole corner elbow and PVC, believe the diameter is 1/2".......I'll have to double check.

For the screen I use wire fencing, believe it's "used" for poultry or light farm applications. Again, I'll check, but believe the holes are each ~ 1.5" x 2". Not the really small stuff, this wire seems to be more supportive & stronger while still being able to bend & work with.

I measure the screen size, cut my screen, then zip-tie it to the PVC frame. Roughly 6-8 zip-ties per side and you're set. After 10+ scrogs and 1 Killer Queen Kush plant lift the whole screen ~5" off the ground, the screen is still firmly attached to the frame and running strong. Lot less work then drilling too!

A hacksaw will absolutely be needed, and it'll make you're life easier.

Hope that helped.

Totally! That was just the info I needed :) Luckily I do have the cutting pliers I need to cut the screen.

edit: its even cooler because the grandoggy purps I'm vegging out look to be perfect bushes for scrogging... if they're grow a little bit faster :)

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
amazing thread brother,keep up the good work its a pleasure to watch.peace

Thanks Dronli.

Totally! That was just the info I needed :) Luckily I do have the cutting pliers I need to cut the screen.

edit: its even cooler because the grandoggy purps I'm vegging out look to be perfect bushes for scrogging... if they're grow a little bit faster :)

Glad that helped, Wooly.

Grandoggy purps should be a nice strain for scrog. The Chem should help add a bit stretch to the grandaddy, a good mix. Get the screen close to full, flip 'em and let the fun begin.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Got my White Casey testers today.

Thanks OJD, True, & CSG!! I'll be popping them in a week or two, just have to clear/clone the veg space.

Thinking about running them in either a soilless/coco mix in smart pots or plastic pots w/hydroton w/ebb & flow.

With the White Casey's I'll be running some other new genetics............a few packs of dankness of the rare variety. :biggrin:

2012 is looking promising so far!

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Little photo update. Things are moving along nicely. This RDWC crop is looking promising for quality & weight. Really starting to stink too. The Wifi is some hard core lemon-pledge fuely stank while the LemChem had a lemony-sweet, chemy odor which is quickly turning rank chem..........:dance013: An awesome combo to smell together.

pH ~ 5.7-6.0
ppm ~ 780-840

Day 32 flower scrog

picture.php

picture.php

LemChem
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wifi
picture.php

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
very nice... hope my scrog performs as well! :)

you can see my scrog in the sig in my thread, took your advice, was easy! :)

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
very nice... hope my scrog performs as well! :)

you can see my scrog in the sig in my thread, took your advice, was easy! :)

I took a peak Wooly, looks nice! Keep it up.

Day 39 flower for the scrog.

pH ~ 5.7-5.8
ppm ~ 730-800

Whole scrog

picture.php

picture.php

Wifi

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LemChem

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buds side by side - LemChem, left........Wifi, right

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
pretty sweet update brother!

i'm on week 7 of my scrog, your on day 39.... thanks for posting the pictures, i'll have something to refer to!

:)

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
pretty sweet update brother!

i'm on week 7 of my scrog, your on day 39.... thanks for posting the pictures, i'll have something to refer to!

:)

Thanks Wooly. Good luck w/your scrog.

LemChem looking nice next to that wifi...nice stuff brother

Thanks for stopping by $$$. LemChem keeps impressing me the more I run her, some real nice flowers. Hits like a sledge too.

Most impressive, i love the way your grows look. :thank you: For sharing them with us.

Hey BB, thanks! Glad you like 'em, I'm always happy to share.

Everything looks dope..I'm in till chop!

Hey RR, pull up a chair, relax, and join the party.

Both look amazing!

Thanks Fonzee, 2 of my fav's atm.

I'll have to get some shots of the coco garden soon, about week 5. Looking kinda blah, underfed on N/Ca/Fe/etc, but coming along ok. Starting to put out some frost now

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Life has been busy! Starting to wind down both tents, need to get pics from both. Coco crop is seriously lacking IMHO, I'm a real picky bastard, but should give something to smoke. The RDWC is coming along pretty well, some of the best tric production I've ever had.

6 White Caseys (White x Casey Jones) & 5 Nightmare Kush just went in to paper towels.

Been cloning/clearing out moms. Have 4SD(1 sour & 1 chem 4 pheno), ECPD, Sour D IBL, SSSDH, and DSD V2 clones rooted in 75% SS#4/25% Coco w/handful Humsoil each.

Waiting on a couple more clones to root as well. Shooting for roughly 30 days veg across the board, then time to flip. White Caseys & NMK will likely grow untrained. Clones will get a little super-cropping, but not much.. Thinking 2 gal smart pots w/the same soilless mix for flower, hand watered. Nutes will be a mix of my current regimen, plus I'll be brewing some ACT. Should be fun, :dance013:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Good work brother, You have a greenthumb for sure, I like your training tech its tidy :)

I'm growing NMK out at the moment and also some NMK x Killer Queen aka Queen of Diamonds. The NMK is looking very promising, as is the QoD... I was going to drop a pic in your thread but I'll refrain, lol. You can check them out if you like, the grow is in my signature.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Good work brother, You have a greenthumb for sure, I like your training tech its tidy :)

I'm growing NMK out at the moment and also some NMK x Killer Queen aka Queen of Diamonds. The NMK is looking very promising, as is the QoD... I was going to drop a pic in your thread but I'll refrain, lol. You can check them out if you like, the grow is in my signature.

Thanks Shhh. I try for clean & neat when possible.

No worries, I'll stop in and take a look. Always like to see others results.

A plethora of sour plants huh...gonna get stinky..I like
Bananeyessss.gif

Yup. I'm getting real hard on my mom selections, only the best of the best will remain. Testing out a bunch of sour stuff with this seed test for CSG's White Casey's. Plus I haven't smoked any 4SD in ages, that needs to be changed. :)