What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

@ Cigarviper....absolutely no trimming machine for this o'l hippie. I have seen machine trimmed buds before..... If you are a commercial grower and are trimming tables go ahead. No fish fins or sugar leaves on my buds. If that sounds a bit arrogant so be it. My friends are very picky and most are my age and have been smoking for decades. I keep them around by producing what they want. This is what they want as far as a well trimmed bud looks like.

View Image

That's as a fine a looking squirrelbud as I ever did see. :tiphat:

Mr.Miner

Good morning, everyone...I only have off today so I am taking it nice and slow. Headed out soon for the weekend coffee/egg sandwich/local newspaper routine in a little bit. It's like a little haven of sanity for me.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning. Since some of you have a fetish with size or lack of it (on your part) I will post a bigger bud just for you.

Busy now and don't have time for small fry's.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, I have been trimming all morning and I finally got something that will appease you that are making fun of my squirrel bud. Thinking this will satisfy those who love to criticize......THIS BUD IS FOR YOU.....

picture.php

St. Phatty

So, I have been trimming all morning and I finally got something that will appease you that are making fun of my squirrel bud. Thinking this will satisfy those who love to criticize......THIS BUD IS FOR YOU.....

View Image

Well, it is sort of frosty. :woohoo:

The Bud is REALLY frosty. Would love to see a trike close-up. One of the most Christmassy pictures I've seen all year.

White & Green & Red-hairs. Just needs some teeny LED lights and it would make a Bonsai Christmas tree.

Smoked my first powdered bud in a while, everything else I've been smoking is scissor cut.

On Day 4 of taking anti-viral medications for the tooth-sinus infection/ blood poisoning. Acyclovir. I take it at lunch because afterwards I'm in LaZBoy recliner mode.

F

Fermented

I finally got something that will appease you that are making fun of my squirrel bud. Thinking this will satisfy those who love to criticize

I don't think anyone is hating on it, we're loving it, just like those markings on pieces of toast that have an uncanny resemblance to Jesus, Ronald McDonald or Youtube's ugliest dog, except it's also a resin encrusted bud!

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Very Happy :woohoo:

to see 'Don Juan', an outdoor Cannabis Cat that I hadn't seen for 2 weeks.

I thought he was dead.

I gave him 2 cans of cat food and some kibble.

He has resisted all attempts to get him indoors. His left front paw is injured, has been for about 9 months.

If I could buy animal tranquilizers, the kind you shoot, I would. Until then the best I can do for his hurt foot is give him kitty size portions of the right antibiotics.

+ plenty of extras on the food, saucers of milk, and little dabs of vanilla ice cream. Like a true Cat Lady.

EDIT - ended up going with the Strawberry Yogurt.

Would like to put out more canned cat food, but not if it just feeds the skunks & possums who go on the deck. Need to see some sign of cat eating the goodies.

He's actually pretty big. With tail over 3 feet long. Used to be the #1 hunter in the group. My indoor cat is his brother.

Attachments

• IMG_20181223_112652_+_don-juan.jpg
    IMG_20181223_112652_+_don-juan.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 10

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You are a good may Phatty. I am a cat person myself. Funny you mention "Cat Lady". That is my wives nick name here in the hood. She used to be a pet sitter for the area and all knew her by that name. i have two, both inside. Won't let my cats out as a fricken coyote go one once.

Here is a pic my daughter just sent me of her two. They cuddle together.

Take care of that little one....wish you could get her/him inside....

picture.php

St. Phatty

You are a good may Phatty. I am a cat person myself. Funny you mention "Cat Lady". That is my wives nick name here in the hood. She used to be a pet sitter for the area and all knew her by that name. i have two, both inside. Won't let my cats out as a fricken coyote go one once.

Well, sorry about the Cat disappearing. I know how that feels.

I pretty much like all animals. I don't kill spiders, I put them outside.

I got re-rolling with my water tanks on the hill-side. Started putting in pieces of wood (like a rake) on the edge of the water, so the animals that fall in can get out.

Mr.Miner

Cooked 125 short ribs today at work for tomorrow's Christmas meal. Making glazed baby carrots, peas, and chive mashed to go with it. Followed by a chocolate mousse cake from Italy. Not bad for a nursing home.

I love cooking for others on the holidays. It wouldn't be the same if I wasn't.

Hope everyone has a beautiful night filled with joy, promise, and fun. Peace, friends.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Funny that you mentioned that Phatty regarding spiders. Most don't like spiders and snakes. IMO. Never kill one. They help get rid of bugs and rodents. If I see a spider in the garden I leave it there.....same with snakes. I tell my neighbors that all the time....they look at me like I have lost my mind.

I kill nothing....unless you kill my cat. Coyotes beware. You come snooping around my back yard and I will shoot you in the ass.

St. Phatty

Funny that you mentioned that Phatty regarding spiders. Most don't like spiders and snakes. IMO. Never kill one. They help get rid of bugs and rodents. If I see a spider in the garden I leave it there.....same with snakes. I tell my neighbors that all the time....they look at me like I have lost my mind.

I kill nothing....unless you kill my cat. Coyotes beware. You come snooping around my back yard and I will shoot you in the ass.

Makes housecleaning a little more complicated. I have to go around with a bucket and a broom collecting all the creepy-crawlies so they can be put outside.

Do your cats like playing with paper towels ? I surrendered and now give them a roll as a play thing.

My 2 indoor cats turned up their nose at cedar chips as a kitty litter material. Instead the female likes to roll in the cedar chips, I think something to do with fleas.

I took a clue from their constant digging up of soil from indoor plants. Now their kitty litter is "potting soil mix", $10 for 3 cubic feet, full of wood smelling stuff. Same stuff I put in the bottom of a plant pot.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ended up having a great Christmas. Only thing is my daughter had to spend the Holiday with in in laws in Nebraska, It's ok, she will spend New Years Eve and Day with us.

So, when they got to their destination they called and said a cop followed them for about 15 minutes. Finally turned around and were fine. Same thing happened to me the last time I went to Kansas for a funeral. Fricken cops are targeting Colo license plates in our neighboring states. I really don't care because who in their right mind would want to go to Kansas or Nebraska anyway. One thing is for sure if I do have to go back there I won't have any cannabis products with me.

So all, tell us about your Holiday...good, bad or what. I am just now recovered from the hangover....

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Last spring I was speeding through a Nebraska county about 200 miles from any town and got stopped by the sheriff. The first words out of his mouth was "Do you have any Medical Marijuana on you". I told him not in Nebraska or South Dakota since they are "Lock em up and throw away the key" states. The neighboring states are really targeting Colorado license plates. I'm surprised he didn't throw me in jail for being a smart ass.

Mr.Miner

I have a cool Christmas story to share. Yesterday I was cooking alongside one of my cooks and we were just shooting the shit. I mentioned that Bing Crosby and David Bowie's version of The Little Drummer Boy is my absolute favorite Christmas song and he said 'It's funny that you should mention that...'

As it turns out, he grew up with a kid that was best friends with Bing Crosby's son. The little kid had no idea how huge Bing Crosby was at the time- he was just a little kid that was friends with Bing's son.

Anyway, this young kid was over the Crosby house the day that David Bowie came over to record this song with Bing. While they recorded the song, the children played tennis outside and just played around like kids do. David Bowie signed this kids tennis racket on his way out.

Amazing.

St. Phatty

Anyway, this young kid was over the Crosby house the day that David Bowie came over to record this song with Bing. While they recorded the song, the children played tennis outside and just played around like kids do. David Bowie signed this kids tennis racket on his way out.

Amazing.

That is a cool story. Once I worked security at a Foreigner concert. Not the same.

I got materialistic-ally inspired by a sale on my favorite rifle scope, $103 for a "Blem", instead of $160. It's a Mil-Dot Scope with a 1/4 Moa click value. Primary Arms 4-16x44.

I moved the white baby bird outdoors. She is surprising me by surviving 2 weeks of co-existence with skunks, possums, etc. Must have some real good night time hiding places worked out for herself.