What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

buzzmobile

Veteran
30.9 frosty degrees here in the Sunshine State. The wood stove feels great this morning. I'm set to make another batch of Italian anise cookies. The dough is humidity influenced and the lower the humidity the easier it is to work. I have to time this recipe according to the weather and TODAY'S THE DAY! The first batch turned out very well but I made the cookies too big.

EsterEssence

Veteran
No friggen sleep, foot burned all night. Today is the cardiologist, tomorrow is pain management hope they can figure something out for this foot pain, at least I get to go to the desert tomorrow, and have a nice lunch checking out the yoga pants on the young ladies...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Just realized I can't focus out of my left eye. Trying to read instructions on setting up a new humidifier and can't read the small print. I had cataract surgery on that eye a couple of years ago. Wondering if the implant has gone bad. Great. Cataract surgery is fairly simple but still a pain in the ass. Need to get the other eye done at some point as well but ins won't cover it because it isn't bad enough yet.

Gonna clean my r/o reservoir first thing. Been a while and it is starting to look filmy. Lights are already on and I should get my ass down there. So I had better go and check in......

Later

buzzmobile

Veteran
Morning...anybody out there????.....
I just finished doing some gardening down below. Started out sanitizing some 3 gal. pots with Green Shield and then used the rest of the sprayer mix to dose the algae growing on the veg room floor. Then potted up 6 clones to the 3 gallons.

Time to roll and burn one.

What are you up to besides no good?:dance013:

7thson

Morning,just doing some house cleaning and yard work today.

Getting ready to sample(early) some Ace black domina 98 x erdpurt.This one pheno I'm trying smelled really good,so giving this one a try first.

Enjoy the day!:tiphat:

buzzmobile

Veteran
The cookie baking turned out very well. My lovely wife applied the glaze and sprinkles.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I ate one and it's not poison.
:woohoo:

Attachments

• PC131597.jpg
    PC131597.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 13
  • PC131596.jpg
    PC131596.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 13

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well I have been sitting here looking outside at a cold morning. Sucking down coffee and pondering the day.

Like buzz I have gardening to do. Nute day for the girls. Just about ready to harvest a couple Lucinda plants. Looking forward to tasting her again. Been almost 6 months....she fell out of my rotation some how and just now getting her back. One of my all time favorites.

Welcome Malato. If you are starting the day out eating mushrooms I have a pretty good idea of where your day is headed.....bwahahaha....

Hey Dykster. How are you today. Hope the problems you have had lately are better today. Good to see you here ... stick around.

@ 7thson.....hope the domina turns out. I had here in the tents a while back...really liked here and for some reason let here go.....over time, looking back, there are lots of strains I wish I had back....have a good one...

Time to get the rear in gear.....BB later.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hope your forest adventure turned out well Malato. I have been busy dealing with friends and will be at it on and off most of the day. Love weekends. Got to get back at it.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning. Nice easy, relaxing day. Need the rest....lots of trimming on the horizon. Lots of sports today. Not going anywhere....so many people out and about with the holiday season you can't get anywhere it is so crowded.

St. Phatty

https://www.worldsurfleague.com/posts/364653/its-on-day-9-of-the-billabong-pipe-masters

The Pipeline contest is on. There are 3 guys still in the running for the World Title. 1 Brazilian (Medina), an Aussie (Wilson), and another Brazilian (Toledo).

I find it makes great background TV for manicuring.

Most of the time you don't want to watch - it's just 2 or 4 guys sitting on surfboards in waves near the beach. So you're free to listen, and focus on manicuring.

But there's always a few heats that are edge-of-the-seat sports entertainment. Someone will either do something genuinely Superman-ish, or one of the World Title contenders will show some steel.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Harvesting today. Just cutting down, trimming the fan and larger sugar leaves. Will hang until the branches snap and do a dry trim in about a week.

I have never been on a surfboard Phatty. Living inland I don't see much of that.

Just checking in.....back to the scissors....

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
This afternoon I am transplanting some Satsuma F2 from the little red Solo cups into 1 gal. pots where they stay until I presex them and move the females into larger pots. I have been experimenting with F1 and F2 Satsuma in search of orange. I have found lots of weak orange, and one strong orange keeper. Hopefully when I sort through this batch of plants I will find something interesting.

St. Phatty

Morning all. Harvesting today. Just cutting down, trimming the fan and larger sugar leaves. Will hang until the branches snap and do a dry trim in about a week.

I have never been on a surfboard Phatty. Living inland I don't see much of that.

I can't stand up on a longboard. = my balance is hit or miss. Great on roller skates, good on ice skates, but stepping on a skateboard is tantamount to wishing for a back injury.

I knew 3 of the pros from the gym or yoga studio or beach. When I lived in San Diego. It gave me a little bit of insight into the psychology of the sport, which I think is probably more important than the physical part.

e.g. in Heat 2 of the Quarterfinals today, one of the California guys executed one of the few martial arts maneuvers that are allowed under the rules, and basically stole a good wave off of Medina, the Brazilian guy. Medina responded by channeling Slater or Andy Irons on 2 waves, and got a perfect score on the second wave.

Anybody know a way to watch pro football on the Internet ?

Every time the Super Bowl comes around I try & watch.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning to the few who play. Nice day. Nothing planned. Just farting around in the garden. Flipped two into total darkness for 48 hrs then harvest. Two in veg took their place in flower. Never ending circle.

@ Phatty. there is an NFL app for your phone and I am sure there is a way to stream it on your computer. Try NFL.com and see what pops up.

Just finished tipping those who provide services for me. Trash man, mail lady, paper lady, milk man and ups guy. Hope I didn't miss anybody...if so I will remember....maybe I should tip my local politician.....ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! I do tend to tip waiters/waitress better this time of year. Loose change always goes to peeps standing on street corners (if they look like they REALLY need it). Tis the season of giving and I get a bit caught up in it.

Back to the garden.....

Last edited: