What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SATIVA guide through THAILAND

FMCDomer

Hello! I am planning a trip in search of fine and rare cannabis throughout Thailand. I want to collect lots of information before I go through this life changing trek of mine.

A bit about meself. I grew up in Southern California for all of my life. I was made in LA by my Thai parents who met here in the 70's. So I speak good enough Thai which will help in my trek. Growing up in in the West Coast chronic scene is crazy. Out here, it truly is the wild wild west where everyone smokes weed and we do for sure have some of, if not the best weed in the world. The med club scene out here smokes Amsterdam under the table.

Well, I want to spend at least a year in thailand going up and down until I can collect as many landrace and new variates, if any, as I can. So this will be fun. Maybe some of you will come along with me. My uncle has a huge farm in Thailand and so does others. I guess I come from a line of farmers. That was pretty psychedelic just realizing that right now... anyway..

What does everyone know about getting to rare genetics in Thailand?

as this thread goes on, I will add more and more info as I can find around these threads and invite the right people to speak in here.

:joint: <--- sativa landrace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi FMCDomer,

Being a thai and talking thai lenguage you are in the position to arrive to rarer places and have more confidence with local people. Please, dont forget to visit the golden triangle and bring some fine isolated highland thais! :)

Koh Chang Island has some very nice sativas too.

G

COOL PLAN!!!!

Hop it works,we all would love to get real thai
plant to try and seek a keeper maybe!!
Good luck in finding them....

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
isn't thailand where police arrive and they lock bar doors and make people take piss tests at the night club?

FMCDomer

what up stoners.. I'm finally going to be making the trip.. I think I will be staying there for 1 month hopefully 2 hopefully more! I'll do my best to stay. If it was up to me, I'll stay a year.. SoCal is just to crazy for me

I'm actually getting ordained too. But that is just for a week.. I'll be in the NorthEast at first.. then the NorthCentral.. then I'd like to go everywhere just like a tourist would. And If I were to live there, it would be in the North Central. If I stay long, I plan to be training Muay Thai 24/7 and come back to fight at the UFC level.

Anyone is welcome to shine in.

Last edited:
P

pSi007

FMCDomer said:
Hello! I am planning a trip in search of fine and rare cannabis throughout Thailand. I want to collect lots of information before I go through this life changing trek of mine.

What does everyone know about getting to rare genetics in Thailand?

:joint: <--- sativa landrace

Not sure on the genetics, brother. I would like to stress the real and possible danger of a mission like that in asia. european and north american as well as som other places in the world are generally tolerant toward cannabis. Some places are not tolerant at all and go so far as killing cannabis growers and cutting off their hands and/or life in prison. Be careful in Thailand, brother.

:rasta:

FMCDomer

I know there is some type of danger out there.. I'll be very careful. I just want to find some really really bomb shit.. knwalwutimean?

FMCDomer

GOALS: train muay thai heavily
bang bangkok bitches
find holy grail type cannabis
start farming ganja close to equator style
bring back seeds to SoCal

:joint:

tintala

Hey i wanted to say high and good luck to you, sawadee krap, i have been to thailand many times , my brother lives there and married a thai, I live in nepal part time and have nepali wife. each time i got to thailand i seem to get some killer stick ... it's really sketchy hookn up in BKK tho. I thnk in the vllage you will much better off . i have been to KHO PAGNANGN and there everyone just lays around and smoke weed. same as other islands , Krabi is ferser a stoner place. anway on the land race genetics, i made a post here not too long ago on acquiring thai, laos and cambodian strains, beans of course , i will bring them to Nepal to my house and cross them with Nepalis sativas, i would love to get your contact info to hook em up.
anyway good luck

kbc2007

Dude are you for real?
Something about this is a little "off".

Anyway, prepare to have your head cracked open by a cop over there and make sure to have plenty of bribe money with someone you trust back here. Have them send it where needed if you get busted.

Good luck and stay away from the ladyboys.

rabid

pSi007 said:
Not sure on the genetics, brother. I would like to stress the real and possible danger of a mission like that in asia. european and north american as well as som other places in the world are generally tolerant toward cannabis. Some places are not tolerant at all and go so far as killing cannabis growers and cutting off their hands and/or life in prison. Be careful in Thailand, brother.

:rasta:

Can you document even ONE instance where something like the cutting off of hands has occurred in Thailand? I've lived here 19 years and never heard of such a ridiculous thing.

afghanica

rabid said:
Can you document even ONE instance where something like the cutting off of hands has occurred in Thailand? I've lived here 19 years and never heard of such a ridiculous thing.

Not sure about cutting off hands, but ... in the former Thaksin regimes "war on drugs", there were several thousand extrajudicial executions commited by the Royal Thai Police of suspected drug dealers (many of whom were completely innocent, or perhaps just competing with the cops in the drug trade).

That being said, I've spent enough time there myself to know that unless you are a really dumbass farang, you can have lots of fun and stay out of trouble. Thailand is a great place. The people, the food, the culture are all fabulous.

P

pSi007

I have a friend that went to Vietnam to visit his homeland. I guess he got many questions asked him by the state police regarding all kinds of issues. I have a modern state paranoia regarding South East asian countries. So do they still have 12 year old prostitutes running the floor out there? 99.9% of the country is beautiful, dont get me wrong. no hand cutting off or public lashing for the crowd?

i dont know, i just want to stress that South Asia is often times not liberal toward cannabis.

Last edited:

rabid

pSi007 said:
i dont know, i just want to stress that South Asia is often times not liberal toward cannabis.

No, sir. You DON'T know. :pointlaug

Maybe it's best you stay in Ganja Hills, NorCal :muahaha:

Last edited:

bodhiseeds

Veteran
good luck, stay safe, and strangley enough the best thai ganja i ever scored was in KHO PAGNANGN, it would stick to the baggie, it almost looked unreal. i agree with dubi though, get yourself up into the highlands to find the holy grail....

daddy fingaz

Sawadeekrup FMCDomer !!

I hear Laos is the best bet if your up that way to find something decent and a bit less risky than thailand!?!

FMCDomer said:
If I stay long, I plan to be training Muay Thai 24/7 and come back to fight at the UFC level.

..do u mean u wanna fight in UFC or u wanna fight Muay thai !? i think u should rephrase that statement to wanting to be able to fight at thai professional level as you could train Muay thai at a decent camp in Thailand and have a better level than most guys in UFC after a week!! !

Anyway Chok Dee for the trip !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts