What's new

SATIVA guide through THAILAND

afghanica said:
there were several thousand extrajudicial executions commited by the Royal Thai Police of suspected drug dealers (many of whom were completely innocent, or perhaps just competing with the cops in the drug trade).

That being said, I've spent enough time there myself to know that unless you are a really dumbass farang, you can have lots of fun and stay out of trouble. Thailand is a great place. The people, the food, the culture are all fabulous.

lol. i was udorn thani for a year. we were cool farongs, into the culture and all that good stuff.

my roomie and i were always very careful about putting away pipes and stash. we were living in a huge beautiful house for a ridiculously low price. maid, a driver at our beck and call and a view to die for. the best sunsets and reefer in the world. life was good.

our housegirl put a film case of reefer on the living room table to set up us. sunday morning, in come 3 cops all wearing dark suits, white shirts and sunglasses. looked like a cheap movie. they walked to the pot and the fun started. long story short, after driving us around the monkey house and talking about how bad it would be if us nice american boys had to go there we struck a deal. they took my roomie and his girlfriend and my gf hostage in one car (in a very nice way of course) and i was taken to scrape together what turned out to be about $80.00(u.s.) to stay out of the monkey house. after paying off the main guy, he told me that our housegirl set us up for a cut of the money. no more live in maids. :)

FMCDomer said:
GOALS: train muay thai heavily
bang bangkok bitches
find holy grail type cannabis
start farming ganja close to equator style
bring back seeds to SoCal

:joint:

howdy FMC.

you mentioned you were going to train in muay thai. i hope your ribcage is able to take kicks and knees that feel like a baseball bat wacking you. those mothers can kick. i was studing a thai hybrid karate style for some exercise. i spared with some thai boxers in the neighborhood. these guys were machines and we were just playing. i only would do half speed after the bruises went away. good luck.

good luck with finding some good seeds. i would suggest you get as far away from bangkok as possible. go north young man, go north and be real careful.

FMCDomer

wow, you guys are great! except for the obvious "hater" comments. you people stay out.. I already said I was going to be careful.. shit...I already graduated from dodging SoCali cops!!

I think I should have 2 main styles before entering the UFC. I want to master Muay Thai and the 2nd, Brazilian JuJitsu. Just like my favorite fighter of all time right now... Anderson Silva.. hes the shit! Although I am not a middle weight at 185. If I were to bulk up, I would be at 170/175lbs. that is.

can you say ICMAG smoke out in Thailand!?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
A few points for your safety.
#1 Seeds are illegal in Thailand.
#2 Cannabis is not grown on a massive scale in Thailand anymore, and good genetics are very hard to find.
#3 My advice is be wary of the locals, the Thai police can get them to do almost anything to set you up.
#4 Don't smoke in public. Or in front of locals.
#5 The traditional area of the best Cannabis was Isaan, the Northeast part of Thailand. Sakon Nakhon area in Isaan is where the best used to be grown.
#6 Be wary of taxi drivers and the like, they may be able to get you Cannabis, but they may also inform the police for a cut of the $ the police will take from you.
#7 The days of Thailand being an open Cannabis friendly country are all but over, be carefull!
#8 Druggies have no rights.
-SamS

supahdupah

Interesting info about isaan sam!

I know that they grow quite big in the mountains of trang, they did last year.
But like just sam said they don´t grow commecial like they used too.

Here is some pics from southern thailand to share this thread up!

I recomend to avoid the beaten tracks for finding landraces. there is a chance you can find something in kanchanbury, lived there for a while, and found some fresh ganja (no brick) but not so potent though.
I would have a look there and then go northern thailand if i where you!

Last edited:

daddy fingaz

fatboycantpost said:
howdy FMC.
you mentioned you were going to train in muay thai. i hope your ribcage is able to take kicks and knees that feel like a baseball bat wacking you. l.

lol no ones gonna walk into a gym or ring and just 'take' a thai kick or a knee, a decent clean shot will pretty much drop any man, hence why you learn to evade or if not then block these and why core conditioning and fitness are so key in Muay Thai.

and as Sam says never ask a tuk tuk driver in Bangkok for weed !!!

and make sure u have enough money to pay off the police if u need to!!!

daddy fingaz

supahdupah said:
there is a chance you can find something in kanchanbury, lived there for a while,

...obviously a while ago cos uve forgot how to spell 'Kanchanaburi' hehe!!! (i hope i spelt that right now)!!

Nice pics tho supahdupah !!!

:rasta:

D

Dalaihempy

My friend to a long time to make contacts there that could be trusted my advice is ask fellow ex pats living there or that are training there at worse they will say sorry don't smoke at best you will get what your seeking.

FMCDomer said:
GOALS: train muay thai heavily
bang bangkok bitches
find holy grail type cannabis
start farming ganja close to equator style
bring back seeds to SoCal

:joint:

Use a condom and make sure there female lol.

From speaking to a guy that lives and grows there I'm told some of the old thia lines are still grown but not like they were once.

Lots of commercial lines there now also nl / sk so on and no suprise really.

I'm betting that old growers in cali all ready to have old thia lines.

G

guest123

FMCDomer said:
almost entire eradication of true original lines from its homeland.. a sad shame

darn shame ,, what gets me about it a bit aswell ,, having had that plant as long as they did ,, taking it away is like removing a part of ones culture , ill bet the food used to great with a bit of gunja in it ...

G

guest123

hey sam , is Sakon Nakhon area close to the khorat plateau area and closer to cambodia and loas ??
i noticed when i was around that area the soil is lovely red and volcanic , struck me as the best place to grow that id seen around thailand .. the crops were very lush out there , and i could almost imagine the casava replaced for cannabis ...

B

Bubble Puppy

As everyone says be very carefull .I would be bet ,your best chances would be north near Chang mai,I was in Pattaya and was offered weed and coke on the streets by some some street kids.

I ended up buying the coke ,knowing full well it would probably be ya-ba (speed) which it was.

I would spend time backpacking in the north ,seeing villages and such and im sure you will come across some landraces.Trekking near and around trade routes.

The cops are no joke,serious penaties just for possession.I remembers seeing in the local paper how the goverment had just had a large campaign ,getting rid of and assasinating drug dealers.pushers.

Taxi drivers will offer you anything ,but not all can be trusted .Get backpacking and get some great seeds,,,good luck

I can't wait to go back ,this time im going for at least a month.

Forgot to mention ,the nicest Peyote plants or any plants for that matter . i have ever seen and cheap too .If in downtown Bangkok ask person to write weekend market ,on piece of paper and give to taxi .Chatuchak weekend market is a must see...

Last edited:

afghanica

wallyduck said:
hey sam , is Sakon Nakhon area close to the khorat plateau area and closer to cambodia and loas ?? ...

The Khorat Plateau encompasses Sakon Nakhon. The plateau is often just called Issan by the locals. Sakon Nakhon is a Thai province, and it's close to (but not bordering) Laos. It's quite a ways north of Cambodia.

I suspect this is where Chocolate Thai came from (just speculation). I've heard that Chocolate Thai was a lowland cultivar, and when I was through there last fall, it sure seemed like lowland to me.

ThaiPhoon

Hey. I am in the northeast of Thailand somewhere...I love it here. In my area I have never heard of anyone - foreigner or Thai ever being hassled about cannabis. Now the Yaba is a totally different story - stay away from that shit! I have lived in Bangkok as well, and friends have been caught with weed, usually a bribe of about 300us was required. Now its Song Kran and its the best holiday ever!! (where are ya Wally! lol)
Peace

G

guest123

ThaiPhoon said:
Hey. I am in the northeast of Thailand somewhere...I love it here. In my area I have never heard of anyone - foreigner or Thai ever being hassled about cannabis. Now the Yaba is a totally different story - stay away from that shit! I have lived in Bangkok as well, and friends have been caught with weed, usually a bribe of about 300us was required. Now its Song Kran and its the best holiday ever!! (where are ya Wally! lol)
Peace
hey thaiphoon , yep i know i should be there , but a bit stuck down under at the moment , looks like a raincheck till next song kran ,, a good holiday should be in order by the next one .. hope u guys are having a great time ...

FMCDomer

I'm adding rockclimbing and surfing to the list.
Novice rock climber/ never surfed.
any good climbing in thailand or surf spots?

add thrill seeking on that list too

entropical

Veteran
Hey ppl!! Im going to Thailand in a few weeks, just for a couple of weeks stay. Now, I was supposed to meet up with a friend of mine who frequents there often - but now he's been tied up at work and cant make it. So I am left to myself, which is a bit of a bummer since I dont see this friend of mine to often.

I'll be arriving in Bangkok, of course. But where the fuck do I go from there is what Im thinking at the moment. Phangan? I dont know.. Krabi and them places are just not on my list at all. After reading this thread, well it does inspire some ideas as of what to possibly do. Anyways, Id love to hear your thoughts on this as I was not expecting to be there on my own.

JDK

Entropical:
I wouldn't recommend Koh Phangan if you only got a couple of weeks, unless your in to the rave scene.
If you're really set on Koh Phangan you could go there for a couple of days, then take the boat to Koh Tao, relax and dive for a while and then go up north to visit Chiang Mai which in my opinion is a amazing city with some amazing people.

Last edited: