What's new

SATIVA guide through THAILAND

FMCDomer

I have some sad news folks... during my first fight... I was overwhelmed by how good these Thai fighters are.. their bodies are so built and are so conditioned and so tough..the guy kicked the living shit out of me.. I ate a flying knee to my weak ass ribs and starting coughing blood immediately..I'm quitting for good..that is it, no more, Muay Thai is definitively not for me..

who ever said that was right, I was too naive to believe that I can just leave the states, fly to Thailand and start to compete with these guys at the level they are at...

Being so depressed I started going to all the local night clubs and started to dance rave style but I still love Muay Thai so I modified some rave moves and added Muay Thai knees, elbows, and kicks into it. I also started taking plenty of YABA to perfect these moves all night...by the time you know it.. I was the new king of the local rave scene. I get so much action from the ladyboys now, ladyboys are my absolute favorite. Ladyboys+Yaba= happiness.

But something unimaginable happened.. actually not because 1 person in this thread mentioned it earlier.. during one of my newly modified rave dances, the local police came kicking down the back door and demanded that everybody, including the ladyboys, to take a piss test. I actually had a joint in my mouth and boy, the cops did not like this at all. They cut off my hands!!! my hands!!! then threw me in jail for life!!! I'm typing all of this in jail by just using my penis!!! believe it or not folks.. Thailand is no fun business. :bashhead:

C

cway

cway said:
So Thailand Huh?

If you have never trained in Muy Thai before then I doubt you want to go out there and just show up at a camp.. I trained for 4 years and every year our instructor Saekson takes our team to Thailand to train.. I havent gone because I work but the point im making is, be humble out there.. Dont act like a badass becuase they will put you in your place.. Try to make it to the historic Lumpini Stadium.. This is where the tru Thai champs fight.. Not sure if you have any amatuer fights but if you want to learn Muy Thai my suggesting is keep the sport pure and fight pure Muy Thai.. MMA is too watered down IMHO...

Tried telling you my freind.. Its no joke..

The rest of what you say is sounds sketchy.. Is this some kind of joke?

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

FMCDomer said:
I have some sad news folks... during my first fight... I was overwhelmed by how good these Thai fighters are.. their bodies are so built and are so conditioned and so tough..the guy kicked the living shit out of me.. I ate a flying knee to my weak ass ribs and starting coughing blood immediately..I'm quitting for good..that is it, no more, Muay Thai is definitively not for me..

who ever said that was right, I was too naive to believe that I can just leave the states, fly to Thailand and start to compete with these guys at the level they are at...

Being so depressed I started going to all the local night clubs and started to dance rave style but I still love Muay Thai so I modified some rave moves and added Muay Thai knees, elbows, and kicks into it. I also started taking plenty of YABA to perfect these moves all night...by the time you know it.. I was the new king of the local rave scene. I get so much action from the ladyboys now, ladyboys are my absolute favorite. Ladyboys+Yaba= happiness.

But something unimaginable happened.. actually not because 1 person in this thread mentioned it earlier.. during one of my newly modified rave dances, the local police came kicking down the back door and demanded that everybody, including the ladyboys, to take a piss test. I actually had a joint in my mouth and boy, the cops did not like this at all. They cut off my hands!!! my hands!!! then threw me in jail for life!!! I'm typing all of this in jail by just using my penis!!! believe it or not folks.. Thailand is no fun business. :bashhead:
again I have to say "yikes" :laughing:
sorry man I couldnt resist!
peace
~cd

okwildfire

well it did sound like you where leaning toward the "ladyboy's" from the start..then ya started talking about how clean it was..geezzzzz city folk....lol

D

Dalaihempy

Yes fresh bull shit but maybe his lady boy experences were real who knows for sure lol.

FMCDomer

met some guy in Bangkok at my hostel..literally the best hostel in Bangkok at only $13 per night. met some guy named PON and he told me that weed is 2000 baht for 100grams. but it is seeded and from brick. he says he gets bored smoking it..this weed just like imports from Mexico.. is probably really good before shipping damages..

everyone keeps saying there is good weed in Korat or Issan.. but I didn't see any.. asked around a lot too.. looks like my best bet is to keep rolling the dice

my first fight was last night and it was a great experience..I didn't fight last month because during the weigh ins for what was suppose to be my first fight the guy quit after he saw me.. He was a muay thai trainer who has never been in a match and claimed that I was some crafty American who will bust out with some Kung FU or somthing in the ring.. I laughed at this so much... We were begging him to fight me.. dude wouldn't do it.. Maybe I have that really scary fighter look? that must be it

more on this fight later..

ThaiPhoon

That 2000 baht is about right for 100g....but I know the stuff, its not very nice. Different times of year bring different qualities...you could get some just for the seeds....Chok Dee

G

FMCDomer said:

This dude is a fockin joke... :asskick:

tintala

hey bro safe trips in thailand, where there is literally 100 girls to every guy!!! YUMMMMMY< anyway, have loads of fun, remember if you ever wanted to go to Nepal, it's only a 3 hr flight from BKK. If you will never be that close again, i suggest you GO! You'll never regret it! I can give you the best BETA if you decide to go. just PM me! I live here and have a house just outside KTM.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
check here for spots

Man, you shouldn't do Yabaa, this is fucking shit and it gonna fry your brain...

Beautifull lady basilfarmer !

Irie !

Last edited:

FMCDomer

I found some Chiang Mai chick to marry so shes taking me there to go see opium and cannabis fields.. so Northern Thailand trek searching... Check!.. This will be my very first area that I will completely cover..Its also my dream home.. where I want to live for the rest of my life

after I save some more loot.. I am determined to search every exotic corner of Thailand.. I was just told KO KUT island has some amazing sativa.. I just saw an incredible pic that proves this.. will post later

anymore knowledgeable Thailand lovers out there!?

p.s. buying peyote in Bangkok was super easy!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is becoming silly....please dont mix bs with fact....

living someplace like that is my dream.....to be honest i think spain is my only option

dose anyone know where Nevil is??.....i know he moved to thailand after he sold the stock to sensi....i bet he has progressed....id love to see what he has made of himself

Chaghatai

One of these times I'm going to Thailand to study kickboxing (I' too am a thai boxer). I completely forgot that I may want to look into some thai herb as well if I end up making any trusted contacts. Too bad the real deal is hard to find now though as Sam S. said.

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id like to see some sticky thai stick.....

i saw someone say on this thread......."the stick looked unreal"...

thats what i want to see

Latest posts

Latest posts