What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Spent 4 hours picking caterpillars outa the 5x Glues outside. So sick of klling cats'! Ive killed hundreds so far this year. I was smart and went to CVS and got reusable yellow rubber gloves, and that made handling the buds alot cleaner.
The garden is just starting to get spider mites on the lower sections so Im sure IM covered from head to toe in spidermites and their eggs. C ant wait to bring all the weed indoors to dry and infest my entire indoor grow. :covereyes:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Man that sucks for you guys.

Grizz it didnt come today hopefully Monday.

I lucked out today. Went to deliver a sack to a patient and noticed my daughters rear tire was going flat. So when I got back I pumped it up to discover the bands were just starting to slip. I then took it down to get the tires changed on the rear. But since it is 4 wheel drive they had to do all four tires.

Well I dont have that much till tomorrow and she has to drive home early tomorrow. So I took it home jerked the tires off and took them in. I just got them back on.

Lucked out because it started raining just after I finished. And I dont have to drive up to where she finally goes flat on the side of the road. One stretch she drives threw has no signal for miles and miles. You know where the bears are. Not to mention the wolves also.

So lucky day for me.

Aspenou812

Veteran

I lucked out today. Went to deliver a sack to a patient and noticed my daughters rear tire was going flat. So when I got back I pumped it up to discover the bands were just starting to slip. I then took it down to get the tires changed on the rear. But since it is 4 wheel drive they had to do all four tires.

Well I dont have that much till tomorrow and she has to drive home early tomorrow. So I took it home jerked the tires off and took them in. I just got them back on.

Lucked out because it started raining just after I finished. And I dont have to drive up to where she finally goes flat on the side of the road. One stretch she drives threw has no signal for miles and miles. You know where the bears are. Not to mention the wolves also.

So lucky day for me.

Dodged a bullet and a lot of stress...
:tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

So lucky day for me.

And quicksand?

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Been feeling like crap for about 2 months now. Had an appointment at the hospital yesterday, they pumped me full of drugs. I crashed out an hour or so after getting home from the hospital. Slept for about 4-5 hours and then got up feeling superman like. Got a few things done around the house and cooked up something to eat. I wan't able to go to sleep until about 4am. Got up feeling still good but not as intense as last night. Hit a crashing point around 1pm, but feeling about okay now. 36-48 hours after getting those meds I never know how I'm going to be feeling until about 48 hours later when I'm over the bump and feel normal like (for me).

Got garden work to start working on, but one thing at a time.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well good news is power came back on about an hour ago. Brisket will finish in the oven, 8 hours of smoke should be plenty. And I get to watch the MI/MSU game on the telly.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Time to make some cookies....
120g material
4 sticks butter
6 cups water

picture.php

4 days in and not one fallen cut.....stoked as a mofo :woohoo: maybe back on track now

picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I don't know man...
Maybe it's just pictures on the internet,
but that first picture just does not look very appetizing to me!

Latest posts

Latest posts