ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I really like the flavor and high of sour dubble. Shitty structure if you ask me, but the buds are so sticky and tasty, even before they are fully dry.

Ive got quite a few strains to work with this winter indoors, and this one is on the list to cross with. There is also a seedling We are watching that I want to work with. It is the Blue Crush x Mango Haze x Headband. I think that is the last seed we had, but each one grown previously has been Above Top Shelf. It is super strong, hard hitting instant high, and smells and tastes like a steaming fresh Blueberry muffin that you just broke open to butter .

Hammerheads Double banana Mango Haze are hanging in the garage now. That is some mighty fine smoke. The kind you sell last, or not at all. Plant one had larger buds then plant two, but the quality of both is like a top OG Kush with a twang.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hey Sleepy HEADS! Wake up!

Time to Wake n Bake!

Another 12 hour shift for me on this fine Sunday. But a fatty will be waiting for me when I get home for work. And not one of Uncs Wide Whale quick sand fattys either.
Everybody have a great day!

iLuv2BlAzE

Morning dr purp morning uncle fellas Dan's buds star crane... Fuck woke up and it's raining my outaide garden got soaked smhh i Went out and shook them down and tucked them under the over hang ...ouch all this water on my buds noooo...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning folks, rainy day here so an inside kinda day it will be. Did walk the dogs of course.

unc.....sick, sick, sick.......was just wondering how long that took to set up?

gano, hope you are feeling better and having a good day my friend.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin SUKers :coffee:

not much to say without going into bitch about my life mode , so i'll just say hey & pass the doob :smoke out:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm almost at 170k ..... but better yet , i'm almost at 20K posts lol
less than half your post count , & almost as many rep points :nanana:
& I haven't had my own thread for quite a long time lol

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Day 60 for these gals...wifi6xgg4

picture.php

Lost label from plant early on but thinking cherry vanilla cookie from dynasty.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Took a sample bud of each but both have a few days to go

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really like the flavor and high of sour dubble. Shitty structure if you ask me, but the buds are so sticky and tasty, even before they are fully dry.

Ive got quite a few strains to work with this winter indoors, and this one is on the list to cross with. There is also a seedling We are watching that I want to work with. It is the Blue Crush x Mango Haze x Headband. I think that is the last seed we had, but each one grown previously has been Above Top Shelf. It is super strong, hard hitting instant high, and smells and tastes like a steaming fresh Blueberry muffin that you just broke open to butter.

Hammerheads Double banana Mango Haze are hanging in the garage now. That is some mighty fine smoke. The kind you sell last, or not at all. Plant one had larger buds then plant two, but the quality of both is like a top OG Kush with a twang.

Sour Dubble has been at the top of my keeper list. That's why I have been working it for years now. I have 5 outcrosses I used her on. Sour Dubble S3 are being worked on to make a IBL seed line. Will go to s4 if I need to go there. I wont need to go beyond s4 to make these an IBL line..

DBMH(N.E.M) is Sdubb dom with a bit of ogm in the mix. She has a much better structure then sdubb with way better flower density and calyx to leaf ratio. Grows very similar to an OG. Need's support or will flop from flower weight. I have 3 more DBMH in veg. I wont need to run anymore after these.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Got up this morning and then went back to bed. got back up about an hour ago and started a pot of coffee. Coffee finished and then I got sick and there was lots of loosing my cookies. Then I saw unc's cake and that made me feel even worse.

I guess my gut is telling you can have your cake but you can't eat it too!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Congrats Uncle!

....your doing better than me: 171543 point(s) total

But then I had a few years of forced hiatus, hence the comparatively low post-count.

You'll be back on top in no time. :tiphat:

Some time it just takes a while to get back into the swing of things.

Grizz

Veteran
Sour Dubble has been at the top of my keeper list. That's why I have been working it for years now. I have 5 outcrosses I used her on. Sour Dubble S3 are being worked on to make a IBL seed line. Will go to s4 if I need to go there. I wont need to go beyond s4 to make these an IBL line..

DBMH(N.E.M) is Sdubb dom with a bit of ogm in the mix. She has a much better structure then sdubb with way better flower density and calyx to leaf ratio. Grows very similar to an OG. Need's support or will flop from flower weight. I have 3 more DBMH in veg. I wont need to run anymore after these.

the sour dubb is a proven breeder for sure, she is the back bone of the glue, you can see it, smell it and taste it, along with the chem dog line it may be etched in the history of cannabis folk lure forever

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
i'm almost at 170k ..... but better yet , i'm almost at 20K posts lol
less than half your post count , & almost as many rep points :nanana:
& I haven't had my own thread for quite a long time lol

I remember when you guys had only a few posts!

I remember when some of us, back in the day, where on another pot web site/forum....