What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:been trimming basically since i got up this morning...one last plant to trim and done...probably no ride today though...which sucks but then again so does not being able to pay the bills...which i can now...by the time i get paid for this batch i should be ahead a bit...

should be enough to pay for a gavita controller and a new 8 inch filter/fan...just need 4 new bulbs and another 8 inch filter...got like 10 or so days of trim work,should clear another couple g's from that...and have another couple of harvest here...

so by the end of the month i should have an upgraded flower room and be a month ahead in rent,and still be on the plus side...:dance013:

gonna suck for a bit,but then free cooling and plenty of time to ride...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed rooting was taking longer then normal in my mister with some roots turning translucent. 1st sign of issues. I cleaned with bleach and hot water for 12 hrs. Flushed with tap and ran for another 12hrs. Roots are bright white again with most taking 10 days or less :D.. I can do up to 30 cuts at a time now with both misters running...

If I had not got banned I would be over 200,000 :woohoo: ..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: alrighty...got all the trimming done here,just fed and sprayed the plants in veg,the cooler temps are helping to kill off the leafhoppers...which is good since it will be down in the 50's most nights this week,and a couple nights in the 40's...should get them gone soon enough...

no ride today...no krispy kreme either...thats just not living right...im gonna try to stay later tomorrow and get a bunch of trimming done so maybe i can take off early on tuesday since i have to haul medium home but im off from my garden that night so maybe i can go out to tuesday night ride and get a lap in anyway...otherwise its gonna be trimming every day for 10-14 days...

just a bit longer...out of debt,redone room,and a 1600 dollar set of wheels at the end...:woohoo:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I contacted 5 more dispensary's looking for a few more to vend to. There's a ton of delivery services and dispensary withing 10 miles of my place..

Jack Frost grew one of the dbmh plants. He brought some of the buds to work for me to sample tonight.

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is just straight up pretty!

only 1600 bucks so a bargain:)

im thinking i might ask them if i can get one wheel like that and the other opposite...so a blue hub and 2 spokes and valve stem in the same color then the rest of the spokes gold...that would be some serious bling factor!

Latest posts

Latest posts