What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
pretty bad when i'm the fist to post in here ! but had to get up early & call some septic companys ..... got one coming later thank god .......

My moms toilet was backing up one time so I went to look at it. The solids had backed up from the septic tank into the house. Looking at her drain pipes was a nightmare. She had cast iron, schedule 40, schedule 30, Copper, galvanized steel, and ABS pipes just on the drain lines. She had CPVC and polybuytle in addition on the supply lines.

I replaced it all with copper and schedule 40 except the cast iron from the septic tank.

I had the tank pumped and had to gut the house plumbing to correct the problems. I also had to rip out the bathroom floor and the laundry room floor because the plumbers cut half of the 2x8 floor joists depth out to run drain lines.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: got pretty cold last night...for the desert southwest that is...49 for a low...not quite cold enough yet to kill the frickin leafhoppers...close though...kinda wish i could find hotshot strips if for nothing else than to discourage bugs fleeing the cold from getting into the workshop building...

just another couple weeks of trimming...just gotta keep reminding myself i will be out of the hole on bills and such and have an upgraded grow room just in time for prime season...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Ummm, well I did!:dance013:

Finally finished up with all the big girls..
All chopped down, branches bucked off, all the fans plucked out and even some wet trimming done (about 1/4 of it) All hanging in the drying room now..

Yeah, I know it's hard work, and unc, if you think 6 footers are tough to deal with, try harvesting girls outdoors that are almost 9 feet tall and 7 or 8 feet wide...by yourself...

Man, I'm exhausted!

Damn Bud u must be a lumber jack to chop those lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
best get moving...got a bunch of my own trimming to get to...already have people calling...gotta dash off to the store first...nice out though...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it isn't that bad yet . thankfully the 4" line is separate & higher than the 2" line going out , so right now its just my 2" backin up .

You might just have a restriction in the 2" line. If you have a 100' snake run it through and see if you have any blockage.

Grizz

Veteran
sewer work sucks, any work sucks, lol. well uncle Grizz's day care is officially closed as of today, thank god, no one died or got hurt although I truly wanted to spank the little no listing turds but I dident

meet everyone at TC's house for smoked brisket and beers later :biggrin:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
sewer work sucks, any work sucks, lol. well uncle Grizz's day care is officially closed as of today, thank god, no one died or got hurt although I truly wanted to spank the little no listing turds but I dident

Double post. Guess I aint going to make it because I am to busy doing double posts.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well my leaf hoppers are absolutely the best that has ever been,the finest,most luxurious leaf hoppers in history....

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

Brisket may be a little late. Lost power a couple hours ago and the pellet smoker needs electric to keep the pellets a churning.

Tree fell on the neighbors power line, power co say back on by 5:00. Nothing like a $40 hunk of meat waiting on the power company.

Latest posts

Latest posts