What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smokinjoe is using 1 of those..

After doing hrs of research on corrupt firmware on routers I found a fix. I'm still pissed I had to even do this. Most people would have given up and tossed it. I got it back up and working. I'm thinking about upgrading both modem and router. Netgear has no customer support. If you have any issues and need some assistance its 50$ per incident. Fuk that..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i though Joe built his ........ i know he was planning on building one .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
led's are fine if you're a scrog master but they dont penetrate for crap...they have to be right on top of the plants...relatively speaking to work well...but they can turn out kick ass buds for sure,especially at a hobby level...

oi what a day....all we were doing is breaking down plants to dry...got to the last three plants after bucking down and hanging 8 plants when the drying dingus collapsed...had to stand there holding the broken rack up while we got all the buds back off,rebuild the rack and re-hang everything...fun....

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
One can buy the panels and drivers and DIY, but the panels have been on backorder......or they sell the fixtures already built and those are in stock.

Will try a tent with these as soon as I can get some panels. Left them an email but haven’t heard back in over a week.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:asskick: that was a tough day...next harvest wont be so bad...all the 9 weeks stuff is out now,so the rest all comes down at once so there wont be so much wresting with 6 foot + plants all intertwined and stakes and trellis netting....oi!

who knew harvesting crops was so hard?

(there appears to be someone cussing at me in spanish right now,the only part i understood was "pinche gringo"):biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought all you had to was trim . you have to help harvest it too ? that sux for you ! :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought all you had to was trim . you have to help harvest it too ? that sux for you ! :biggrin:

normally its 20 bucks an hour for harvest help from chop to trimming so 300/lb is a lot for trimming around here,basically no one pays that much anymore because frankly most trimmers arent worth much more than that...

it should have been a 2 hour job...having 9 large plants worth of branches crash to the ground didnt help...

and its their first run,many things could have been done differently to streamline the whole process... and in this case im teaching them how to manage a large harvest and keep the bud in good condition and get it to a moisture stabilized state...

any way..a couple of days off now,i have to trim here tomorrow,then back at it on monday...then on wednesday we will have 2 extra trimmers and it will all be over in like 2 weeks...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and most of what made it tough is my battered old body...certain arm movements are excruciating for any length of time...add like a million years of holding up the broken frame while we got the buds off the lines just made my joint ache and having to bend my back for long periods of time just plain hurt...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sux to get old huh Unc ? i feel your pain belive it or not . just not in the same way . i'm so fuckin ready to go postal here its not even funny !!! one more thing goes wrong & i just might !
plumbing seems to be my worlds choice of aggrevation lately , between the BS at the garage with water ..... my septic here must be full to the point my 2" drain lines won't drain anymore , just backs up into my slop sink downstairs ...... i just went down to do garden chores to find the sink full & over flowing because my stepson decided to do laundry ...... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
There are 2 real pretty girls over trimming at the grow house. Real sweet too. The whole house is full of hanging plants, and a ton still in the ground. Too much work
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
luckily thats a different line & is off the floor higher than the 2" is ..... so I think i'm safe from that as long as i get this pumped out ASAP !!!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What was we talking about?

What was we talking about?

Oh, Weed, that's right
picture.php

picture.php

Monkey business

Heres some Thin Mint
picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:asskick: that was a tough day...
.....who knew harvesting crops was so hard?:biggrin:

Ummm, well I did!:dance013:

Finally finished up with all the big girls..
All chopped down, branches bucked off, all the fans plucked out and even some wet trimming done (about 1/4 of it) All hanging in the drying room now..

Yeah, I know it's hard work, and unc, if you think 6 footers are tough to deal with, try harvesting girls outdoors that are almost 9 feet tall and 7 or 8 feet wide...by yourself...

Man, I'm exhausted!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found Orginkids banana OG. Gonna bring her in and see if its the same as CB..Also gonna bring back Platinum GSC to do some work with.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty bad when i'm the fist to post in here ! but had to get up early & call some septic companys ..... got one coming later thank god .......

Latest posts

Latest posts