What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tangie, is it hype or is it legit

DJXX

Veteran
I too received a Kosher tangie fem as a freebie from the tude.
It's been well veged in a tlo soil and seems to be showing nearly all tangie based traits so far. Longger sati looking leaves and little OG to b seen. So I will b exspecting lots of stretch, and hopefully lots of orange/tangie flav!!

I'm always suspicious of trendiness AND big business banks swooping in on "new" flavs. But I did enjoy reading about crocket and crew in the HEART OF DANKNESS! So I was kinks siked to try some out. And w All due respect but the mark Haskell smith makes it very clear that wile he did learn a lot in his writing of the book, his is NO EXPERT in ganja!
So weather Crockets offerings continue to peak interest in the market is up to us!
the Kosher Tangie is killer...just insane trich production...i only popped one and got a keeper...hope you get a good one also..DJXX

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the Kosher Tangie is killer...just insane trich production...i only popped one and got a keeper...hope you get a good one also..DJXX

where did you order from? dna? I was thinking of ordering up some tangie

DJXX

Veteran
I got Tangie when it first came out so DNA is on my pak....anyhoo here is a pic of my pheno #4...shit gets me high as phuk...almost like doin meth...straight up fly high...i have a buddy likes an energetic high...well this is the one...can't imagine shatter from it....my pheno #2 is a bit chunkier and a lil frostier.........DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

northernm

Veteran
I got Tangie when it first came out so DNA is on my pak....anyhoo here is a pic of my pheno #4...shit gets me high as phuk...almost like doin meth...straight up fly high...i have a buddy likes an energetic high...well this is the one...can't imagine shatter from it....my pheno #2 is a bit chunkier and a lil frostier.........DJXX

Hey DJXX,

100% agreed, potent, energetic stuff!

The DNA/RP Tangie is very similar to the Tangerine Power from Sincity Seeds i´ve grown out (Buddy grown the DNA at the same time).

4 reg seeds, 2 females, one mediocre indica pheno, but the sativa pheno is killer:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The smoke is full of citrus flavours, really tasty!

But nothing against the flavours of the bubble, pure citrus, one of the most delicious hash i´ve ever dabbed for sure.

picture.php

So to me, yeahh Tangie is def legit!

Greetz
N

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just planted one seed of sour tangie.

It was a stubborn bean and I had to crack the shell open by hand a couple days ago.

The radical emerged today, and I planted it in some ewc mix.

DJXX

Veteran
I just planted one seed of sour tangie.

It was a stubborn bean and I had to crack the shell open by hand a couple days ago.

The radical emerged today, and I planted it in some ewc mix.
nice hope it performs for ya...the Tangie is listed on the Reserva Privada page...shit is straight up fire fly...its fire and you fly..DJXX

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reserva Privada won't ship to the us though, neither will Dinafem and Attitude only has the feminized seed.. Thats better than nothing, I can always use STS to make more seed but I'd rather have male/female seed.

JointOperation

I thought tangie was cali o x skunk selection or something like that.. hmm.. the tangie I been able to see on the eastcoast.. grown here.. from clone from cali.. is amazing..

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I picked up some Tangie and Taffie (LA affie x Tangie) seed packs from the Canna Cruz booth at the Emerald Cup. I met Crockett himself and Aaron from DNA.

I got to smell some powdered hash that was a Tangie blend and the terps were out of control dank, straight tangerine fire-

I have to go to more cannabis cups because I had a great time at this one

TrinZilla

Any comparison of Tangie to the old Orange Krush/Krunch cut from Humboldt? That shit was way out of control dank, oranges to the extreme! Have not seen her for about 8 or 9 years tho...

TrinZilla

Nice! Seems like the Agent Orange that we've seen locally (quite a bit of it, actually) is okay at best, and can't really hold a candle to the old Orange Krush or Cali-O, in terms of flavor.

i actually just passed on a cut of the tangie today for a og cut.. maybe ill go back and get it cuz im currently working on a orange strain with a jilly bean x herijuana og male that i bred.. originally i wanted to hit the male to some potent cuts like og and bubba and try to retain some of the orangeish.

also have seeds of agent orange x herijuana og that i bred but i was always more impressed with the jilly bean over the agent orange so i chose to go that route.. love the flavor.

now i gotta try this tangie and see if the orange flavors stack up. that might be a good strain.. tangie x jilly bean/herijuana og. we'll see.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ran a single kosher tangie and sour tangie both were pretty average unfortunately.

No strong tangerine nose to it?

I have heard you have to hunt for a decent pheno for flowers but it's the best extract strain around lately as far as terps are concerned..

I'll be cracking thirty Tangie and 10 Taffie in February.

DJXX

Veteran

I have heard you have to hunt for a decent pheno for flowers but it's the best extract strain around lately as far as terps are concerned..

sup RealHash..here is a pic of my Tangie #2..i love this girl...when you brush up against it, it smells like a fresh cut Sunkist orange...and yes on the concentrates...she wins every concentrate cup she enters....DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

Lung.Butter

Some taste in the kosher but fairly weak, was a very early finisher too. The sour got huge and yielded very well. Like most seeds though you probably wanna start a fair few to find a keeper.