What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The stacking on this DBMH LOST#2 is impressive.

picture.php

picture.php

The new testers A5hbx x Fp)x(A5hbx x Mac. These 2 are females

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I do have a 88% accuracy detecting males/herms from stem rubs lol.

I'd say, on average I'm around 94-95% accurate at picking out males and females. There are a few variables that affect that. I have this one line I've been working the Double Dutch. This line plays hard to get, to show sex that is. The Double Dutch line brings my average down. My last seed run the Blue berry f4 bx, I had a 100 % ratio when sexing the plants.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mines bigger!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]
But do you know how to use it :pimp3:
:trampoline: man that was a quick delivery, nice investment

discreet or HLG on the box.....asking for a friend :biggrin:

It was discrete. The retail box was in another box.

I'd say, on average I'm around 94-95% accurate at picking out males and females. There are a few variables that affect that. I have this one line I've been working the Double Dutch. This line plays hard to get, to show sex that is. The Double Dutch line brings my average down. My last seed run the Blue berry f4 bx, I had a 100 % ratio when sexing the plants.

Growing as many plants from seed as I do it would be impossible for me to hit A ratio that high. I still wait to be sure they are before I toss them out. There are other traits that help. Males always grow and smell different then chicks :biggrin:.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She looks very good so far...These are the same seeds that you found NEM?
No, lost 1,2 are the seeds I found in a different pheno of DBMH that was better than NEM. Id say she was more on the Mango Haze side of the genetics. I have no clue if the seeds are S1 or got his by some stray pollen ?. There either DBMH S1 or DBMH x unknown

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, lost 1,2 are the seeds I found in a different pheno of DBMH that was better than NEM. Id say she was more on the Mango Haze side of the genetics. I have no clue if the seeds are S1 or got his by some stray pollen ?. There either DBMH S1 or DBMH x unknown

Wow:smoker:... Got any pics archived of that plant?

Akss

Sow why do they recommend hanging height of 30 inches for the 650 light hammer got and 18 inches for the scorpion diablo dont they both use the same boards?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sow why do they recommend hanging height of 30 inches for the 650 light hammer got and 18 inches for the scorpion diablo dont they both use the same boards?

No. There's a lot more diodes on the Diablo. It uses 4 custom QB 648 boards (total 2,592 led diodes). Samsung LM301H and Deep Red LED 660nm. You can hang it much higher from the canopy similar to a HID light

HLG Scorpion R Spec uses 6x QB 288 boards(total 1,728 led diodes) Samsung LM301H and Deep Red LED 660nm. 12-15" from the canopy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts