Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
How do you think she is stacking up to the lost pheno so far? I've gotten pretty lucky with S1s that I've kept for when a favorite goes down unexpectedly. Every once in a while, a slight intersex trait can save your bacon:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#2 Lost is not the same pheno as what was lost. . She is stacking better. Lost#1 is more like the pheno I lost. I do not know if these are s1?.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Out of the 5 A5HBX x FP)x(A5hbx x Mac I got 4 females. The 5th plant was culled for not performing as good as I like in veg. The last unknown plant to show sex was a huge surprise. Id swear she was a he. The Same sex Unknown plant I posted on the previous page. She will be awesome very nice pheno right here. Today I spotted the 1st tiny pistil popping out.:yay:

picture.php

LizardMan

Hey HammerHead like always plants look fucking killer, just a little curious as to some of your girls leafs are. Nice and dark green but also shiney. Is that from the camera flash? Or do you foliar with something?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey HammerHead like always plants look fucking killer, just a little curious as to some of your girls leafs are. Nice and dark green but also shiney. Is that from the camera flash? Or do you foliar with something?

Its from using Growsafe 100% organic . I'm pretty good at keeping on schedule with my IPM. All plants get it weekly in veg, all plants get scoped weekly checking for pests. If I see anything that concerns me I will treat in flower as well. Like VIN#20 above. I treated her after I took those pics. Some plants get it more than others depending on what I see. Its an awesome product. I do wish it was cheaper or got a larger amount. I think it has to do with it having a 6 month shelf life when opened.

https://www.arbico-organics.com/pro...8FAiu5FeW516yFQoffQMyoaQ_kiHJ7scaAsmBEALw_wcB

Last edited:

LizardMan

That grow safe ingredient description is something i can get on board with.... Does it need a wetting agent to help apply it? And if you could explain the smell, one of the reasons i don't like about neem oil is the weird peanut butter smell it has.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That grow safe ingredient description is something i can get on board with.... Does it need a wetting agent to help apply it? And if you could explain the smell, one of the reasons i don't like about neem oil is the weird peanut butter smell it has.

It has no aroma or a very slight Almond aroma IMO. Nothing that is strong or notable. Ive not used a wetting agent with it. I'm pretty sure it doesn't need it. :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started reversing my A5hbx x fp to make more pollen. This stuff is gold.

DBMH LOST #1. This is the same pheno as what I lost. Im so stoked I was able to find this again. Getting struck by lightning 2x is like winning the lotto but im still broke lol.
Seed plant
picture.php

picture.php

Lost#1 clone plant.
picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My last Vinaigrette #22 tester. This pheno is similar to #45. Might be even better at stacking. She looks different for sure.

picture.php

picture.php

Akss

I think so. Her terps are way better. Yield is what I need to see. NEM is still a killer plant and she can yield. But high yielding isn't as important to me as quality is.

Killer plant she yields and looks to be a nice easy trim job which is always a nice bonus.. gonna be tuff to beat that one i would think...