What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These 2 Vinaigrettes are my fav plants from the new batch #16/22. Cant wait to see these in flower. Stacking on #22 is impressive. These have been in flower about a week

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Terps are as important as potency. One without the other is not a keeper.

I have one variety I'm working with that I can pick out the keeper pheno's from seedling due to the terps that the little ones express from a stem rub. Or at least the stinkier they are from a stem rubbing, the more often they have "louder" terps once flowered out.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They all smell similar to me unless there in the fruity gene pool using stem rubs. I do have a 88% accuracy detecting males/herms from stem rubs lol. I cant tell if there in the 25% club until I smoke some. Anything above 25% is potent enough for me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DBMH LOST #2

picture.php

White Truffle just up potted from the cloner.

picture.php

picture.php

A5hazebx x Fp)x(A5hbx x Mac My 1st tester. I think this is a male. I liked this plant the best as it was growing. But I'm seeing all the typical growth males have. I do have 2 others that are female. I gett pics of those later.
picture.php

Orange Cookies x(a5hazebx x Fp
picture.php

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I picked out the keeper from the last pack I sprouted very early on in the grow. I want to say the plant was just 12 days old when given a number for being watched. I wasn't wrong. It's good to know what you are looking for and it really makes it that much more simple when sorting larger populations in smaller spaces.

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Plants def have a look to them that we can see. I can pick out the plants that will be the best in the run most of the time. Vin #16/22 plants posted on the previous page are my picks for keepers in this run. I already have 2 vin keepers #8/45. 16/22 will need to be better to replace 8/45.. The OC haze pheno above is awesome but I cant keep her dont have the space.

DBMH lost 1.

picture.php

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammerhead staying on top the game sir. Nice pics too! I have a SourDubb x Querkle from you I dug out of the collection in the grow this summer, if it is a girl of course. I'm looking forward to shooting this to put the Hammerhead back in my posts. Cheers....