What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NEM X KONA. Berries are in season

picture.php

picture.php

VIN#8
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a DBMH lost 2 seed I found in a pheno I lost that was very good. No clue what pollen made them. Could be S1?. This pheno stacks great. Not much stretch either. I found 2 seeds in that plant both are female.. Both are in flower. The other is very different phenotype. She doesn't have the same stacking and has stretched much more. I do think she will be the better pheno. Pics later.

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It works great. I need 6 of the larger version to replace my CMH in flower. There not cheap lights.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
For sure, the 680 and 720 are pretty spendy. I think HLG has a great quality to price ratio. I do like how the ROIs fold up neatly for storage, and how you can see your canopy through the bars. Nice even spread as well.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
NEM was your keeper pheno of DBMH? Is that right? That’s one I think would be a pretty popular S1 if you ever have time. Star isn’t the only one that brags on that cut.

I know the hazes and the collab with BeLeaf are priorities right now :watchplant:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, I did get another I thought had better quality unfortunately I lost her. I started a bunch more to see if she can be found again.

Latest posts

Latest posts