What's new

Strawberry Creme

G

BX1 shots at 8 weeks, pretty much the tart/sour/unripe berry aromas, not much Strawberry. Oh well keep at it, lol.

this first plant has pretty tight bud,

this plant has real hard bud, decent trics,

this plant is at 4 weeks, tight short sativery plant, not hardly any stretch at all.

put another into flower last night, with three more to look at.

CBF

G

im about a week into flower on my cut dam thing grow fast many ... looks great bro hope my nugs look like yours.

G

Please excuse the yellowing, these girls didnt like the mite spray very much ;)

As usual, the pics just do not do her justice. She is outpacing everything in my garden as far as resin production, and she smells like heaven :joint

Thanks again CBF :D

guerilla

dyren

:yoinks: Looks incredible CB! You too guerilla! Love the resin production. Where did you get the cut?

Be safe,
dyren

G

hey all thanks for commin by, much appreciated.

G, she looks great, how far along are ya?

dyren, the SCreme cut came outta selfed strawberry cough, was found in the second generation done.

CBF

G

Thanks CBF, shess at about 25 days if I remem,ber right, and she already looks like shes got the frost of a finished plant :D How long do you usually take her for that nice relaxing, but not couch lock stone?

Thanks again bro, and thanks dyren :D take care and stay safe everyone

guerilla

G

damn G, she looks pretty hefty for 25 days, nice job:yes:

i take just about all the SC i grow at 9 wks. give or take a few days. think kephra went almost 10 weeks with his first run.

CBF

G

Thanks for the info bro, I'll probably go about 70 days or so to maybe give it a little more body. Thanks for the compliments, but the plant is doing all the work ;) BTW, shes probably at about 28 or so, I dont really keep track of days much anymore. I'll get some more pics up in a few weeks. Cant thank you enough :joint:

Take care

guerilla

G

heres some shots of that little sativery plant #13. aromas close to mom, not as intense. tighter bud thick trics but they dont extend out to the fans like the mother. there thick enough to start curlin the leaf.

finished at 62 days, and is huge, 22 inches, lol. flowered at 18 inches, any extra height was from makin bud, no stretch really.

CBF

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bang .... this one is killer :yummy: hows the smoke .... ???

17862SBC13_9wksbud1.jpg

good growing

Fj

G

fjällhöga said:
Bang .... this one is killer :yummy: hows the smoke .... ???

]

good growing

Fj

hey Fj, smokes one of my favorites, its one of 2 or 3 cuts ive had for years, and its the only seed line ive went 5 generations with or done a BX with.

thanks for checkin in
CBF

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice , i like it very much when i see peopz doing more than a single cross and never growing them out personally ... ,

kudos to your attitude ... , its visible in your sheer incredible nugs :)

good growings & stay safe bro

Fj

G

hey all, thanks for checkin in, theres some BX1 seed i donated to a medicinal site available, but no real commercial release.

BX2 is underway, and should get more Strawberry plants as the BX1 has turned out pretty good in my mind. finally gettin plants that have the SCremes aromas. only have smoked 2 females so far, one good, one avg. have 3 still in flower, and a few more to get into flower. only 2 males so far, and hopefully another.

thanks again
CBF

Latest posts

Latest posts