What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Creme

G

few shots for the peeps with this cut to check out. these two plants were single cola, one a bit shorter when flowered. the later spent all her flower time up under the lamp.

G

this plant was bushed to about 30 inches at finish, flowered under a 1000W, were the previous 2 were flowered under a 400W.

60 to 65 day plant, calyx swells startin week 8. few buddies have it, and lookin for feedback from them. bud has made it to a few growers, and most have enjoyed it.

CBF

G

High&Lonesome said:
got any info on that lovely strain? awesome pics again cbf! :)

this plant comes from the first gen done from Selfed strawberry cough seed i got off cbay some years ago. GE was the breeder/seller. 1 male in 30 beans. the cuts just over 2 yrs old.

kinda suprised ya dont know about her, as ive posted and talked lots of shit about her, lol. anyway i gifted it around a few months ago, see what others think, and see how she grows in other OPs.

may be bunk for others, may not like the smoke. lots depends on.....well you know, to each his own.

i like it quite a bit. always gets me right.

CBF

G

ahh, i did know about that line, lol. i didnt know that you referred to it as strawberry creme. you actually hooked me up your cripple creek x strawberry creme cross! DOH!

G

High&Lonesome said:
ahh, i did know about that line, lol. i didnt know that you referred to it as strawberry creme. you actually hooked me up your cripple creek x strawberry creme cross! DOH!

Strawberry Cremes the cut, Strawberry Coughs the seedline.

you have CC X strawberry cough, other wise known as Tarberry around here. two cough males from the same gen the screme came outta(brothers) hit the CC cut i had.

ya might wanna grow those Tarberry, they have been the best outcross ive looked at with those two males.

CBF

G

Cedarberry said:
ya might wanna grow those Tarberry, they have been the best outcross ive looked at with those two males.

oh, i will be germing some this spring for sure! i think i may try that sour haze too, see if i can get her to bulk up a little bit outdoors! :yummy:

G

any plans for a public release cbf , been following your work with the SC for a while. read your thread on pg re. 50% off the parents ....... was wondering what you thought about the F2s maybe showing up more off what you were looking for.
peace....sr

G

High&Lonesome said:
i think i may try that sour haze too, see if i can get her to bulk up a little bit outdoors! :yummy:

id imagine most would get a much better product then what im able to produce here. outdoors im interested in seein for sure. i did another F1 batch with the latest SD cut, same Haze dads.

dont recall, do you have SH F1s or F2s?

good luck with um, lots of great aromas and flavors in the first F1s.

CBF

G

i have the f2's from the purple phenos i believe. i actually have a couple others im VERY interested to try out, the lemon twist sounds right up my alley!

nandro

this is that cut of yours that actually best-resembles strawberries, right bro? and a nice sat-dom high? i remember a long time you'd be working this gal, nice to see you're still doin 'er.

peace man, long time,
nandro

G

stepinrazor said:
any plans for a public release cbf , been following your work with the SC for a while. read your thread on pg re. 50% off the parents ....... was wondering what you thought about the F2s maybe showing up more off what you were looking for.
peace....sr

i donated some beans to a med site, other then that , no there is no public release to happen.

im still workin/messin around with the line. have some BX plants off the screme goin to look at. if there not what i want(strawberry aromas and flavors in a large % of a population) i may take the two males im testin at present and which ever is the better stud i may go back to the kushman cut.

if ya grow somethin called Strawberry, ya want strawberry plants, and i wouldnt sell somethin that isnt what it should be imo. there are plenty of beans around from charities, gifts and such the past few years.

take care
CBF

G

nandro said:
this is that cut of yours that actually best-resembles strawberries, right bro? and a nice sat-dom high? i remember a long time you'd be working this gal, nice to see you're still doin 'er.

peace man, long time,
nandro

the same nandro, and thanks for checkin in, been a bit. been watchin that kushman PK thread of yours, look forward to the finish on that one.

CBF

G

dude dank looking nugs cant wait to grow her out full term. lol right next to kk's sc as well. lol but dam son thos bud pics are just killer looking.. i mean awome

nandro

Cedarberry said:
the same nandro, and thanks for checkin in, been a bit. been watchin that kushman PK thread of yours, look forward to the finish on that one.

CBF

Thanks, my friend. I had feared tha worst when you went MIA. But now I've been diggin your recent workings and all is well. :friends:

That PK is interesting. Frosty as hell at 18 days 12/12, smelly and they're gonna' be stony and tasty, too. Can't wait.

You gear always lookin' great, my friend. Take care.

Nandro :sasmokin:

G

Great pics CBF, I cant wait to give her a run. I also cant wait to get her outside this summer and see what she can do, should be interesting ;) Thanks again

guerilla

mpro

good to see ya CBF. I actually just sent ya a PM on said medsite. different screen name though.

anyway pics look great

High&Lonesome: I hope you do get them sour haze's out. would love to see them in action.

G

Nice to have you back CBF. Can't wait to see all those lovely plants and strains. You take care and please don't do the MIA thing. You scared the hell out of a couple of us. lol
Later,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts