What's new

Strawberry Creme

G

hello CBF

I felt in love with your Strawberry Creme . I heard nothing but good things about her ....
I have to get this girl in my garden in a near future ...

keep the good work bro

much appreciated

take care

:smile:

nb: nice gorgeous male btw

dogsnob

bloody fantastic cedar please count me in on ya bx2 bro ive got ya bx1 in flower now looking awesome mate

bravo

i'm sure they all have there berry smelling ways. how they faring in the curing cedarberry??? how it make your body feel relieve some of that back stress for ya???

D

dankiestog

unnnn strawberry ....i want her cedar looks very nice ....unnn strawberry i like ur style there berry...

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CedarBerry...I've checked in and approve...very nice..wish I could get past just a first cross....Dr. Duck.

G

hey all thanks for checkin in,

bravo, the line has some pain relievein abilitiy, knockin the edge off.

few bud shots of the SCreme13, bong rips are very smooth, even a slight sweetness to the smoke. aromas of the Screme cut. nice tight buds.

CBF

G

GOD!

What a ugly bud shot. lolol JOKIN CBF

Man, always nice seeing your posts. Looks like the SC is working out for you. How's the crossing coming along? Are you going in the direction you want or are you going to have to do something else. Been awhile since i last check in. Been busy with allot of other stuff. Glad to see the project is coming along and looks great.

Funny thing. Saw some JC BX F2's sitting around the other day. Brought back some memories. lolol
Take care,
BG

G

GoldDustWomen said:
GOD!

What a ugly bud shot. lolol JOKIN CBF

Man, always nice seeing your posts. Looks like the SC is working out for you. How's the crossing coming along? Are you going in the direction you want or are you going to have to do something else. Been awhile since i last check in. Been busy with allot of other stuff. Glad to see the project is coming along and looks great.

Funny thing. Saw some JC BX F2's sitting around the other day. Brought back some memories. lolol
Take care,
BG

hola BG yeah the line is commin around. BX made a huge diff, so far 3 females and 2 males, but 2 of the females have nice SB aromas, and this 13 plant is real good, and best of the three so far. three more in flower, and one has the aromas.

still have pollen stored in the freezer of the JC BX1 males, damn near 2 yrs old. last i used was yr and a half old, and produced seed. those males were real good, and im on my last packet of it, which is destined for the SFV cut.

just put another LA Pure, and a tripleOG, sfv, and chemdawgD into flower the past few days, SFV gets the JC pollen, tripleOG gets DF Lemon thai pollen, and the chem and LA Pure get hit with some strawberry pollen. least thats the plan.

CBF

G

WoW CFB,

I don't know how you do it. Man, you must be so busy and no free time with all those projects. I'm looking forward to those JC seeds. Curious as to what i find in that batch. Got that Blowfish from Jojo to grow along side and also that Dutchflower GHaze. I need to get those going asap. They are getting old for sure. Heard good things about them. How's the Lemon Thai? Missed out on those seeds. I think those are the only thai seeds i don't have.lolol I'm curious about your LA Pure and the strawberry pollen. Well, you take care and stay intouch.
Later,
BG

G

Cedarberry said:
just put another LA Pure, and a tripleOG, sfv, and chemdawgD into flower the past few days, SFV gets the JC pollen, tripleOG gets DF Lemon thai pollen, and the chem and LA Pure get hit with some strawberry pollen. least thats the plan.

CBF

you should seriously think about makin a CBF favourite home-made strain list.

variety is the Spice Of Life ???

:D oh yeah !!!!!!!!! :D

stay safe bro

:smile:

G

hey all thanks agin, much appreciated.

swerve
mais
Guerilla1018
OGBluntman420
Capt crip

could you bruthas shoot me a PM when ya get a chance

CBF

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Great show bro, that Strawberry Haze you sent me really rocks, it was PHxSC right? Anyway it rocks, stretched like crazy, more than the hazes that look like this...thanks bro I love ya...:smile:

Popped three seeds and got two females, this being the bushier one.

G

Farmer John said:
Great show bro, that Strawberry Haze you sent me really rocks, it was PHxSC right? Anyway it rocks, stretched like crazy, more than the hazes that look like this...thanks bro I love ya...:smile:

Plush FJ, thats a nice healthy plant. i had one short bushy haze in the last run simular to that plant, and it was the PHaze i used in the strawberry Haze.

the seedlings of the strawberry haze here, quite a few have wide fan fingers, maybe only 3 of 10 have a thinner leaf. you flipped the SHaze already? damn if you did how the hell did you get past me????? i was ahead of you a few weeks ago ya know, lol.

Farmer damn sure fits:D look forward to how they do for ya.

CBF

Babombeez

Hey CBF... those shots of the LA Pure over at med's site look really good. I haven't smoked it for a while, so pungent and like fruit loop kush, similar if not the same as the Candy Kush. Such good stuff, and nice shots of the SC. I have some of the cripple creek x strawberry cough and donated a few to a friend and he is growing them out. Take care man, looking good!

Beez

G

hey Beez, thanks for commin by, nice to see ya over this way. the LApure had the fruity goin on when i first cut it, but now in the jar, kinda just kush taste, which i hadnt a clue about till i smoked this plant. bubba had the same taste to it for me, minus the coffee hashy tastes. that kush taste, never could describe it.

anyway i think i fucked both the LApure and the Purple indica up while growin. maybe overnuted um, as i tried hard to keep um nice and green till the end, dunno why just did:confused: normally i just water late flower and let um yellow a bit. the LApure is in flower and ill go again with the PI. prolly just need to get used to the ghetto OP.

CBF

G

blowfishdirect said:
any place else to get your stuff besides meds house???

whenever theres a charity or somethin like that. beans at meds are donations to the medicinal users and to help keep the site alive.

BFD PM at ya

CBF

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Farmer John said:

That Haze is truly awesome looking Farmer John :respect:

Great thread Cedarberry, you got a bitchen line up and sounds like some nice crosses getting made to :respect: with the amount of kush cuts flying around I bet were gonna see a bunch more on the market before the years out :chin:

70s :joint:

70s :joint:

G

High 70's, great to have you come by, and thank you.

i said the same thing awhile back, theres gonna be lots of kush chem crosses about. not sayin there gonna all be for sale, but lots of home brews:D

heres some shots of 3 BX1s at 6 weeks.......

this plant grows the best of the 3, has the screme aroma, real nice but its early yet. the other 2 the unripe berry aroma. all 3 are weak stemmed, and need support, same as mom.

CBF

Latest posts

Latest posts