What's new

Strawberry Creme

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
My bad

My bad

After rereadin this I see ya -are- (or were) still lookin fer that strawberry tastin one.Fuck! I thought at first ya done found it.lol at my dumb ass.Sorry about yer luck.But it is still good ta see around!Good luck with yer future plans what ever ya decide ta do.Take care...BC

mpro

the Screme is still a heck of a plant CBF. Even if it might have been giving you the run around for years. :D

I have a feeling you might miss her once she's gone.

:bat: life goes on, its just a plant.

G

mpro said:
the Screme is still a heck of a plant CBF. Even if it might have been giving you the run around for years. :D

I have a feeling you might miss her once she's gone.

:bat: life goes on, its just a plant.

thanks bro, ill keep the cut, shes been with me along time, and i like it:D

as to what it is, thats the question. so im done with seed of it. have the BX1 plants veggin up, and that will be it. maybe a bomb in the bx1 will see.

other goodies to give a go.

take care
CBF

G

Hey CBF, sorry to see all your hard work missing. Mayb the plants vegging will surprise you with something. I know how you've been wanting that BOMB ASS strawberry. Your quest is the Strawberry and mine was the Pure Thai. It sure is a pain in the ass when things don't go right or takes you down a deadend road. I hope something pops up for you. You sure as hell derserve it. Take care and nice to see you around.
Later,
BG

G

Hey all thanks for checkin in, well the first report is in, kephra over on PG finished a screme, and this report he did just has me happy today, and thought id post it here for those with the cut to check out.

hopefully she does as well in other OPs. heres what kephra had to say........

First off, sadly, do to security reasons, I had to take down my newly built flower box. I was just getting started with the thing. Luckily, only one plant wasn't finished when I smashed the box to pieces.

So... I took the SCreme down at 70 days. Here are day 68 pics.

Now, I'm cracking the jar which has been curing for only 4 days.

Smell, Sour, green strawberries, something thick and creamy, a dash of earthiness and major sourness. Very nice.

I'm grinding a lil bud...

Ground up smells less sour, more strawberry, much more creme. The bud is perfectly dry with just a bit of humidity that suits my tastes, not crumbly bone dry.

Freshly inhaled from a little bong...

Quite smooth taste, may need another week to take a small amount of bite out... Taste is tart under-ripe strawberry with a little vanilla in there. Not much linger on the pallet after exhale, but there is a mild creamy essence on my tongue for a couple of minutes after... very nice but I have to concentrate for the taste.

I just took 3 hits, the third hit actually has the strongest taste, weird. Maybe two or three minutes has just gone by and the effect is just starting to seep into my brain. I'm going to go do something for ten or fifteen and come back... my hands are starting to get a little goofy with typing already.

Okay, ten minutes. I can actually, vaguely, still taste it a bit.
The high is very heady, very spacey but with a good amount of body effects. The high is very much like the DTC99 cut that I once had. I think it is very strong actually. The other night I had some in a joint and had a real hard time trying to sleep afterward. Like the DTC99, I get very strong auditory hallucinations... twice already, while trying to experience some silence, I instead hear a chorus of birds chirping that aren't there. The experience left me with giggles and grins.

The high seems to last about average for me, which is anywhere from an hour to two depending on setting and circumstance.

So, the brutal truth is this... Four days ago I was thinking of culling it after having puffed it once in a glass bowl before even a 1 day cure. I had smoked a lot that day already and didn't like the taste, plus I was already well baked and couldn't tell shit. Now, I'd say it is a 100% keeper for sure... I'm really quite blown away by the effects really. I don't like it in pipes, its pretty good in joints, but is just plain superb in bongs.

Yield was 19.7 grams in a garden with the lowest being 14 and highest being 50 with all plants getting roughly same veg time and exact pot same pot sizes.

Overall I'd give it a solid 9 and I'm super picky. Granted, everybody's chemistry is different but this one is fine tuned for mine.

Thanks for the opportunity CBF! The opportunity to ramble as well.

BTW, my friend who also tried it give it :yes:

not to bad a ratin if i say so myself:D

CBF

G

High&Lonesome said:
wow, that report sure makes it sound amazing! :)

yeah, as far as the stone, shes a good one, how much SB aromas and taste i would imagine it would be dependent on the grow.

cant thank kephra enough for takin the time to really go over the cut. theres a few brothers here with it, and should get some more input. get a better idea how she is in numerous grows.

think ill go and puff a nuggie, shits sounds really good, LOL

CBF

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
good to see your still huntin those strawberry genes, looks like a keeper for sure. nice cut CBF, dank ass strawberry nugs..

EDIT: just read the smoke report, bad luck with the box, but im sure it wont slow you down, onward through the fog,

take care, bartender187

Last edited:
G

Nice report CBF... Screme indeed does smell like strawberries with a creamy component to her. I've got a couple in buckets that have HUGE trich fields at 5 weeks... frostiest thing I have in my garden. It's hard to resist sniffing her where walkin' into the room.

Toking this girl is much anticipated... *sniffs fingers again*

Mais~

G

man, i had to re-read that report! kephra makes it sound godly, really makes we want to try 'er out!

cbf- how do you think she compares to kksc? :chin:

Last edited:
G

High&Lonesome said:
man, i had to re-read that report! kephra makes it sound godly, really makes we want to try 'er out!

cbf- how do you think she compares to kksc? :chin:

hey bro, id say its grower enviorment and personal tastes. KKSC, i really dont get the strawberry with it, but others do. the screme has a much better aroma in flower for sure. the smoke is like keph says a unripe strawberry, kushmans is like that a unripe berry. screme has a vanilla or creme taste in there as well.

so it would be best to try um both and see what you like better, if ya like either really. ive smoked alot of cuts, and done alot of beans, and this is one of a few thats been here for years now.

CBF

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Heya CBF...
Man o man,I must say I am truly impressed with this plant so far....
If sugar had a strong odor this is what it would smell like...The strawberry is very evident at 21 days flower!!!

To me the KK cut has strwberry in it but it also carries a lot of Haze in the background....The Strawberry odor/flavor is also mild...The herb is good do not get me wrong just not very strawberry..

The Screme cut has none of that spice Haze in it's odor....Just sweet sweet strawberry.....

Resin content is already kicking ass!!!It has easily 2 times the resin as the other plants I started with her.....(flowering)Pure Kush,Indigo,Original Bubblegum....others...

The other plants will catch up at some point(or maybe not)buy this lady is fast out the gate and looks to have all that good mojo flowing within....

flower pics 21 days....These pics do this young plants resin no justice....

G

Capt. Crip said:
Heya CBF...
Man o man,I must say I am truly impressed with this plant so far....
If sugar had a strong odor this is what it would smell like...The strawberry is very evident at 21 days flower!!!

To me the KK cut has strwberry in it but it also carries a lot of Haze in the background....The Strawberry odor/flavor is also mild...The herb is good do not get me wrong just not very strawberry..

The Screme cut has none of that spice Haze in it's odor....Just sweet sweet strawberry.....

Resin content is already kicking ass!!!It has easily 2 times the resin as the other plants I started with her.....(flowering)Pure Kush,Indigo,Original Bubblegum....others...

The other plants will catch up at some point(or maybe not)buy this lady is fast out the gate and looks to have all that good mojo flowing within....

flower pics 21 days....These pics do this young plants resin no justice....

thank you Cap, glad shes growin well for ya. she can get a little rangey when bushed if not attended to. i think shes pretty branchy, and a pistolwhip dont hurt.

lookin forward to how she turns out in your spot.

CBF

hay thar budday :wave: i must say.. good f'n job mate!! i'd be interested to smell it :p i've never grown or come across any strawberry strains that actually tasted like strawberries. probably because us growers get so spoiled and picky... i dunno. your plant looks absolutely beautiful! do you have any shots of the dried product? looks like it'll be pretty gooey!

G

Maistre said:
Nice report CBF... Screme indeed does smell like strawberries with a creamy component to her. I've got a couple in buckets that have HUGE trich fields at 5 weeks... frostiest thing I have in my garden. It's hard to resist sniffing her where walkin' into the room.

Toking this girl is much anticipated... *sniffs fingers again*

Mais~

thanks Mais, glad ya came by. appreciate ya givin her a go:yes:

Hola PJ, heres a bud shot dried.

CBF

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well damn! That looks like some right-proper strawberry genetics there. Nice work, man. Very nice.

nandro

the misfits made a song called 'scream' and i can't not humm tha tune while readin' this thread. hehe :D jammin' thread, my bro.

stay kool,
Nandro :sasmokin:

beancounter

Veteran
sounds great cbf, looks like keph really enjoyed it..

I got 3 cuts of her rootin' now, and all will take, so i should have an extra one to thro in flower right away.. I'll be sure to keep u updated..