What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Strawberry Creme

dogsnob

ok cedar heres your screme at 25 days mate it has the strawberry creme smell for sure the branches are like c99 need support i love it so far

G

Elemental thank you bro:yes:

Dogs, lookin nice, thanks for givin um, a toss. hope they treat ya right. thanks for makin room for um. pm at ya
CBF

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Man I gotta get you a pic of the StrawH, it is at least twice as tall as the hazes and now flowering very fast, a gem. :D

Cedarberry said:
whenever theres a charity or somethin like that. beans at meds are donations to the medicinal users and to help keep the site alive.

BFD PM at ya

CBF

only can deal with the emails at this point so just shoot me an email if you get time peace bro

Brastaman

that's what im talking about!

great thread! and great work cedarberry.

hopefully we will get to enjoy the fruits of this one over here soon....

G

hell yeah FJ, id like to see um done by you, the CC X SC i did had a lot more stretch then i would of thought. SC havein the Haze in it, makes some of the plants jump pretty good.

BFD ill shoot ya a email bro, played out right now, freakin 100F here today, like to melt me, im chillin under the swamper tryin to cool down at this point.

brastaman, thank you bro, and yeah not long now, been workin late, went back to work..........boooooooo, but there in the que:D

CBF

G

Dusty, i dont really think to much of the PI. im flowerin one again right now. just not my kinda smoke.

Hola Dozee, good to hear from ya, one of the luckier crosses ive done.

CBF

Dusty Bowls

hey bro fwiw the PI samples I smoked fresh were not too good and I rated them below urkle whcih I now have culled.

I later got some 4 week cured PI from the same batch same grower and they floored me.

Enough to be the only real plant I wont throw away.

Plus, just thought it might be cool to add some hazy strawberry to the PI and tighten up the strawberry cough nugs and add the extreme purple color and resistance(near immunity) to PM and mites the PI has..

Last edited:
G

heres a few more BX1 plants..........

this ones a decent yielder, tight hard bud, and the unripe berry aromas.

this plant as ya can see is a bit lanky and skimpy in bud production. overall the unripe berry aroma sticks out, but theres a slight strawberry goin on in there as well.

CBF

G

heres the best growin of these 3 plants, yields real well, really bushed well, has the great aromas of the mother. monster of a plant in my OP.

CBF

G

Hey CBF,

Major Props to you and your quest. Man, as long as i could remember. You've been looking, gathering, and working with all the Strawberry genes. You keep it up, where going to start calling you the strawberry Man. lol jokin.

Very nice plants you got there. Nice to see things are coming together and some of these plants are working out for you. If i remember correctly. You did some crosses and they didn't pan out and you was back to square one. Glad to see they are coming around you and your getting a "True" strawberry odar and taste. Been following you around on these for sometime now. Always a nice day to see you posting and sharing your grow with us.

So, I'm guessing this is the BIG question that others are wondering. When are we going to see some seeds? Do you think your getting close or are you at the point where you like what you've done? I'm sure others are wondering and i guess i would be the one to ask. Well, killer thread and thanks for sharing. Congrat's to you and all your hard work. Boy, I know the amount of time you got tied up in this one. Nice job like always.
Take care,
BG

G

Looks like a winner!!

That last plant is a bag apeal dream....
ORANGE hairs with a nice green backing
and tight as hell,good job Cb on the grows!

G

thanks for checkin in BG, yeah its been sometime with this seedline. filial gens just wasnt kickin the strawberry, even sibs off the screme just didnt turn out.

the BX1 tossed quite a bit of strawberry, with the 06 plant lookin like the best of the bunch. plant is just packed with bud, and smells like the mom. gleaned 4 males from this run, and will gather more from the next batch, and then on to the BX2.

havent decided to do a BX3 yet, see how the BX2 turns out. but would like to do a few filial gens when the BXs are finished. tighten up the line and such.

CBF

G

hola Lou, thanks for checkin in. yeah man the 06 plant, is the best of the entire batch as far as growth, some of the secondary bud is as big as the tops, really a bud machine.

CBF