What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what I have been doing with the s1. Didn't want to add another thread as well. Nice fat/firm cola's. That's 54 days I'm sure she slowed a bit when I up potted her. I'm going to add 2 weeks on to the flowering time.

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
good idea 3rd, show how a scrog should be done, looks like it will be a hell of a full screen when stretch is over cause its pretty damn full already.

PF that s1 impresses me more everytime I see a new pic. getting chunky as fuck.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TC whats on the bottom of your Gavita Ballast ?? Some kind of connection..

Thanks my friend ;)...She is much more on the Diesel side of the genetics. I did not take any cuts of her. I don't have the room to keep anything unless its very good and can bump others off the keeper list..

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
TC whats on the bottom of your Gavita Ballast ?? Some kind of connection..

I think what you're seeing is the circuit for my minisplit. There is an electric outlet box up on the wall where the AC plugs into.

Otherwise the only thing on the bottom of the ballast is the dial for the wattage.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Heard there were a lot of glue entries for the MI cup. Gonna be hard for it to not place with such a large percentage of the field being glue.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thing.. The dial on the E-PAP is on the side where the sticker is.. My Gavita is a remote ballast

Attachments

• user134559_pic1287741_1405612958.jpg
    user134559_pic1287741_1405612958.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 9

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Heard there were a lot of glue entries for the MI cup. Gonna be hard for it to not place with such a large percentage of the field being glue.

That's awesome, so it will be a battle of the glues. I'm pretty confident in my entry.

It's kind of funny but I have to agree with what backyardfarmer has been saying. A whole lot of peeps got a hold of something so far beyond what they are used to that it makes them think it's the best in the world.

It's right there with my True OG, Biker Kush, SFV OG, as far as quality but I must admit the yield is what put's it to the top of my list. Besides my Biker Kush, the glue will out yield anything in my garden and for that reason she will be around for a long time.

this thing.. The dial on the E-PAP is on the side where the sticker is.. My Gavita is a remote ballast

Still not sure hammer. there is a dial on the bottom of the ballast.

Edit: Yeah that is the dial to adjust the wattage. Just saw your arrow. Turned the glue light up to 660 tonight.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
It's right there with my True OG, Biker Kush, SFV OG, as far as quality but I must admit the yield is what put's it to the top of my list. Besides my Biker Kush, the glue will out yield anything in my garden and for that reason she will be around for a long time.
got all of those going along side the glue right now. hahaha weird. i just popped a ton of biker v2.0s wont get flowered for a couple months. the true og clone only and two different versions of sfv from different sources dont think they are the real deal going in with the glue along with a bunch of others. that thread inspired me to run a bunch of those bikers. i want to cross it to a bunch of legit ogs to see where it can go with yield. i wish we had a cup out here. is there a cup in the pnw. aside from seattle?

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
idk who grows a better glue between you 2.

3rds are frostier and look perfectly green. could be lighting who knows.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
idk who grows a better glue between you 2.

3rds are frostier and look perfectly green. could be lighting who knows.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If your talking to me?? Mine and Thirds are almost Identical. Its not the lighting we both use Gavita. his room is bigger then my room. I use 3kw in a 8x8 space. I think TC uses 2kw in a larger space... He can correct me if thats not correct..

dutchmasters420

Wow pics and lineage are impressive. Being where I'm at I'll never have a chance to try her, can someone explain the allure of this strain please?

Must be top notch smoke to have this much buzz. would love to see some more dried bud shots!

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
My full term glue plant I put out in late June in a 65 is doing pretty good.

Also have some bomb threat x chemdawg 4 bx3 seedlings I'm about to test.

Interested to see what they are like relatively.

The glue seeded by the same male should be ripe, soon.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Wow pics and lineage are impressive. Being where I'm at I'll never have a chance to try her, can someone explain the allure of this strain please?

Must be top notch smoke to have this much buzz. would love to see some more dried bud shots!
Allure:

Easy to grow, frosty as fuck, stanks to high heaven of sour chem with a hint of coffee/mocha, yields well, and potent.

Lots of dried budshots throughout this thread and the "GG#4 bud pic thread"...

Endur

Veteran
Here is my end result with the Glue, Light dep.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is 3/4 of the tops. I'm letting the lowers bulk up just a little more then pull everything within the next 7-10 days.
picture.php

Second location, light dep, almost ready to come down, in 10 more days, or so.
picture.php

Peace
Endur

Status
Not open for further replies.