What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
awesome to see those endur gives me good hope for my glues! one of the glues on the right kind of runted on me this year…she got broke in half by the wind and had to patch her up and never really caught on like the rest of them you can see her near the end of the row..
View Image

fuckin killing it over there Prop!!!:yes:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the last time I talked with him he wasent doing to good, told him the seeds are at seed bo and he needed to contact Clarence, haven't heard back from him, he is ok but things went bad.

Thanks for pointing this out to me in PM - you know who you are. :respect:

dank.Frank

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
thats looks incredible. are the lights for extending the daylight early in the season?
awesome to see those endur gives me good hope for my glues! one of the glues on the right kind of runted on me this year…she got broke in half by the wind and had to patch her up and never really caught on like the rest of them you can see her near the end of the row..
View Image

Endur

Veteran
View Image

Thanks GEE!

I would advise you be up on your trellis/Support.....Because she will need it.....

I cant imagine all the trimming involved with the size of your farm.
I am overwhelmed with just 20 Glues grown in 15 gallon smarties.

I, Also had a full season Glue in a 200, that pretty much split the main stem, into quarters, I supported her, as best as I could and only lost one small inner limb. She looking much better and starting to fill in.
Nice even round bush. Got, 5) glues in 100 gal smarties, and 1 in a 200.....Full Season.

Endur

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
He signed a deal with Progressive Options, last he posted. Guess he got on over there to do some breeding...

Maybe you could catch up with him that way...

dank.Frank

I reckon they must have been looking for top level breeders to work with. Muuhhaaaahahahah
Sorry, really could not help myself.

cyat

Veteran
Here is my end result with the Glue, Light dep.

View Image

View Image

View Image

This is 3/4 of the tops. I'm letting the lowers bulk up just a little more then pull everything within the next 7-10 days.
View Image

Second location, light dep, almost ready to come down, in 10 more days, or so.
View Image

Peace
Endur

Dammn..!!!! biggest glue nugs Ive ever seen... fuckin awesome job!

Anyway you would share the soil and nutes that you used?

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

looking sick... is that rebar you are using, tied together, to frame those plants up?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are the largest Cola's I have seen of GG#4 EXCELLENT WORK ENDUR!!.. She is no slouch with heavy yields indoors as well.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this a serious post frank or you just fucking around?

I was being serious.

as a result of the backlash on IG, the director of PO found me out and gave me a call. he's more of a class act than i possibly could have guessed.

apparently he has had the cut for the better part of a year and hadn't even bothered to flower it out until recently since he had no reason to believe it was anything worthy of note. and this is in spite of the fact that it came to him through an individual (who is associated with another case of malfeasance that was discussed earlier in this thread, but who shall remain nameless jeff the same) who was selling a partial tray for $100/each.

in any case, dude's first and only concern was to make sure that the right people were being compensated for the strain. his first offer was to take it down altogether. and yeah, maybe it would have been PO #9 or something at that point, but at least he wouldn't have been encroaching on the brand.

ultimately what we agreed was that standard will make the seeds, PO will get exclusive rights to sell them, and the clone goes back in the cabinet. i can't disclose exact details, but i couldn't be hapier with the arrangement. it aslo winds up being a larger cut in JW's pocket than if he had sent the stuff pretty much anywhere else without me. that i am getting a few bucks for my pains is just icing on the cake. on a purely selfish note, i am looking forward to making use of their propagation and breeding facilities which are, by all accounts, massive and state of the art.

when it comes time to release it, i expect that they will also be the place that gets my g willikers first.

View Image

Took me a minute to find the post.

dank.Frank

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
WOW Endur... WOW!

Haha i had been keeping my GG4 clones on a heating mat on the windowsill... they started to toss preflowers!?!?!

:shucks:

attachment.php

Well, they are under a floro now, hopefully thats the end of that.

Attachments

• DSCN1307.jpg
    DSCN1307.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 8

RetroGrow

Veteran
I was being serious.

Took me a minute to find the post.

dank.Frank

Bizarre to say the least! The director of PO is a stand up guy? These are the largest vectors of pathogens on the planet! Not only that, but they know it, and have known it all along. Employees who protested were fired. That's being a stand up guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts