What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Here is my end result with the Glue, Light dep.

View Image

View Image

View Image

This is 3/4 of the tops. I'm letting the lowers bulk up just a little more then pull everything within the next 7-10 days.
View Image

Second location, light dep, almost ready to come down, in 10 more days, or so.
View Image

Peace
Endur

WOW! Super grow Endur!
You just put my expectations for the 4x outdoor Glues on a whole nother level. :tiphat:
What a dif between indoors and out. The yields on the Glue are giant outdoors. Great Job!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Endur, great job on the light dep glue. I told a few friends of mine this cut does very well outside. Enjoy that harvest, I see you have plenty of hangers still waiting to be used ;). Take care 1

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
yo Endur.
someone needs to refer you to a equine urologist, because those donkey dicks are looking siiiiiiiiiiick.

View Image

View Image

View Image

This is 3/4 of the tops. I'm letting the lowers bulk up just a little more then pull everything within the next 7-10 days.
View Image

View Image

Peace
Endur

Grizz

Veteran

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Peace
Endur

you moved right to the top of the YOU SUC LIST, never seen her so fat, I love girls with a lot of back and DAMN she got back,

bamboogardner

Bamboo what did you do with your duds did you grow them out or throw them out?:tiphat:

Well I had 6 of them growing outside in 200 smarties. Since they were so small and dwarfed by the other strains, I yanked 5 of them and they hit the trash cans. I babied the last one which was the best of the bunch. Totally pathetic. By June 1 it was not even 2 foot tall. Since it was so small, no sense in wasting the real estate so I trashed that one too and put in a backup I had of another strain.

By the LOL, does that mean he has disappeared and now there is not a chance he will replace the duds? Boy, it was a 12 hour drive one way and two hundred dollars down the drain. I have been busy tending the garden and have not been on this forum much so I am not aware of any of the drama that has occurred, but I am sure it has been hot and heavy. A lot of not so happy campers I hear. Would have been best to just have all the complaints taken care of. Poor Joesy. Left to hold the shit bag.

Life is a bitch. And so is getting a bunch of duds when you had such high expectations for them. :frown:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He signed a deal with Progressive Options, last he posted. Guess he got on over there to do some breeding...

Maybe you could catch up with him that way...

dank.Frank

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
awesome to see those endur gives me good hope for my glues! one of the glues on the right kind of runted on me this year…she got broke in half by the wind and had to patch her up and never really caught on like the rest of them you can see her near the end of the row..
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.