What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Church Cookie 3 & London Church 3 Testers

sdd420

Veteran
What was so funny and why would you need to squeeze a bud to smell it?

What was funny is I knew people would ask and didn’t get much stemrub smells so I had to squeeze them and smell my fingers to find out

sdd420

Veteran
Triangle church cookies
picture.php
picture.php

London church
picture.php

picture.php

sdd420

Veteran
The Triangle Church Cookies seem to be finishing faster than the London Church but both are beautiful. I promise full plant shots at harvest. Thanks again ojd

Ps can I have some more?

Happy Times

Lol because I’m so interested in the smells that I’m squeezing the buds!
The London Church have that faint church,incense smell and the Triangle Church Cookies is similar but sweeter. Definitely not fruity or diesel

Bud squeezes are soooo fun

sdd420

Veteran
Update at about 8 weeks now
London Church #1
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

I’m gonna wait and finish them dead ripe if I can hold out long enough

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro
I missed this last update.
Must be smelling real nice at this stage.

Yes your welcome to more Church seeds when this run is finished.

Peace

sdd420

Veteran
Watching closely

Watching closely

Some lowers of London Church
picture.php
picture.php

London Church #1 top
picture.php

picture.php

sdd420

Veteran
Update I’ll be harvesting some or all tonight. I’m gonna give full plant shots and close ups of everything peace sdd420

sdd420

Veteran
Test Overview

Test Overview

I would like to describe the grow from the start. I was not expecting two strains to test so that influenced me to flower earlier rather than later.

London Church was very vigorous from the start. 10/10 popped and they were way ahead of the Triangle Church Cookies. The Triangle Church Cookies were 6/10 and slow but steady. So I flowered at 12 inches or so untopped because tent was crowded.

I don’t know why but I only got 2/10 London Church females. Triangle Church Cookies was 4/6 female. I had a slight calmag issue early but after that they were a breeze to grow. No intersex issues or bananas either.

The smells are mostly church smells incense a little and spicy too, kinda medicine smells also. They stretch 2x or so. Flowering for 9-10 weeks.Pics to follow.

Last edited: