What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Church Cookie 3 & London Church 3 Testers

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great update bro

Nice full plant pics
Look forward to your smoke reports

Peace

sdd420

Veteran
Smoke Report

Smoke Report

Hello, I waited as long as I could. But now I’ve been puffing on them for a couple of days and can give a report.

Smell, I’m not good with smells usually because of my allergies. Skunky and spicy with a hint of Church smells for the Triangle Church Cookies. And for the London Church, it definitely had the church smell, I don’t know how to describe it, but it’s really enjoyable.

Effects, I smoked them last night first London Church then later the Triangle Church Cookies. The LC was a hybrid effect but felt alot in the head and also an overall sense of wellbeing similar to how blueberry effects me. Very nice I like it. When I smoked the Triangle Church Cookies later it definitely cut through and was like a hammer the head. A kind of couch lock and spacing out, I had no pain and felt very relaxed. Definitely leaned to the indica side of things. I slept good last night for a change. Today I smoked a few bongs of the Triangle Church Cookies first with the same great high and later when I hit some more of the London Church....it also cut through that relaxedness and was a very 50/50 effect that is great for daytime or nights but it’s more daytime for me as it doesn’t put you out right away.

Overall 8.5 or 9 definitely worth running them both.

Thanks again Ojd! I’d love to test anything else you need especially Chem or triangle a Casey or whatever haha . Peace sdd420

Latest posts

Latest posts