What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Church Cookie 3 & London Church 3 Testers

sdd420

Veteran
The London Church smell is exotic in fact I have never smelled it before! Spice or incense of some kind. It will only get better as we get closer to harvest so I got that going for me lol

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update

The Church is very unique and not like anything ive smoked before
Hazy and spicy or Fruity depending on pheno but not lemon a different kind of Fruit thats hard to describe .

Peace

sdd420

Veteran
London Church
picture.php

A close up

Triangle church cookies

Close up

J

jaded1

What smells are you getting from them Sdd?Lovely looking girls bro espescially the 1st girl, looks like she's tk/cookie dom.

sdd420

Veteran
What smells are you getting from them Sdd?Lovely looking girls bro espescially the 1st girl, looks like she's tk/cookie dom.

Lol because I’m so interested in the smells that I’m squeezing the buds!
The London Church have that faint church,incense smell and the Triangle Church Cookies is similar but sweeter. Definitely not fruity or diesel

nickman

Veteran
I’m liking the looks of that London church #1...

How long u think these will flower for? 10 weeks?

Looking good in here...

sdd420

Veteran
I’m liking the looks of that London church #1...

How long u think these will flower for? 10 weeks?

Looking good in here...

Thanks. It feels like they are finishing fast maybe 10 weeks maybe it’ll only be 91/2

J

jaded1

What was so funny and why would you need to squeeze a bud to smell it?

Latest posts

Latest posts