What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Church Cookie 3 & London Church 3 Testers

sdd420

Veteran
Thanks šŸ™ to ojd. Especially since I wasnā€™t expecting two strains šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™m starting them today and will post pics and describe my setup in a few days. Thanks again sdd420

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks šŸ™ to ojd. Especially since I wasnā€™t expecting two strains šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™m starting them today and will post pics and describe my setup in a few days. Thanks again sdd420

Front seat taken good luck:tiphat:

sdd420

Veteran
Hereā€™s an update. 10/10 on the Church 3 and 8/10 on the Triangle Church Cookies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 31

sdd420

Veteran
Iā€™m going to get them in 1 gallon pots soon. Iā€™m running them in a 4x4 tent with 1000hps. Itā€™s vented with a 8ā€ exhaust into the extra bedroom Iā€™m using. Iā€™m using organic soil similar to dankfranks recipe. I hope to veg for 4-6 weeks and flower around July and harvest around the end of September or in October. Thatā€™s it for now. Thanks �� ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Great start
These don't stretch that much especialy the London Church so keep that in mind. They liked to be topped mutiple times long before flowering to help with yield. I start topping after 2nd -3rd node from seed.

Peace

sdd420

Veteran
London Church

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

sdd420

Veteran
Ojd whatā€™s your most hazy strain ? Iā€™m gonna run that next. I know youā€™re the keeper of the old school stuff. So oh mighty keeper of the haze what shall I pursue ? Thanks šŸ™

sdd420

Veteran
Iā€™m repotting now ..lost two more triangle church cookies ..

London Church 3

Triangle Church Cookies

R

Rab.C

looks like there liking there new boots.my OCD Is going mental because your plants
are not in the middle of the pots lol

Latest posts

Latest posts