What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

jesbuds

Does anyone else share jesbuds' view? That they're done with conor, will never want to see him fight again?
I'm not. Maybe im just jaded, but a man who makes a living pummeling other people, has an incident where he's violent outside of the ring: im just 'eh' about it.

I'm totally okay with you having that position but I personally hold MMA fighters to the same standard I hold all other professional athletes which I'll admit is probably pretty low but this incident goes below even that.

Sorry but I won't celebrate shitheads for the purpose of entertainment. It has taken me time to acquire my moral compass and fame does not exclude someone from that. I know this goes against most of what others feel as seen by athletes doing shitty things and getting a pass because they are famous.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I watched the video "heated argument", but saw NO slap.

Soooooo,,,,Khabib slapped
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Artem for being a bitch, Cmg throws a dolly thru a glass bus filled with innocent people...CMG must really like Artem :) [/FONT][/FONT]

To me the "slap" looked more like a "You need to be listening right now, I'm talking to YOU" as he had his hand on Artems neck then it was like a light tap. Sure as far as ego's go, this is going to make some pissy but yea that kind of reaction to it, stupid.

That's what gets me most about this incident is he didn't attack the person he felt "wronged' him/Artem. He attacked the damn bus with everyone on it and hurt the people who had NOTHING to do with it then ran away like a coked up asshole. Note: I have no evidence he's on anything but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am using cricfree stream. Small screen but stable. 2 fights, not close either one. Felt bad for Lauzon, good stop. That Mag.... Dagestan guy is awesome. Good future for him.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not close for Khabib. Good stand up from him. Rose beat up Joanna, but much closer this time. Not a great card but I watched.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to know. Scrappy. I had to go thru several sites to get a video. My antivirus blocked my usual streamhunter etc.

Khabib looks unbeatable really. His standup is quite good imo. On the ground you are toast. KO him in the early rounds is the only way.

Rose hits harder than Joanne, just does. Joanne could not land effective strikes as she would be counterstruck if close enough. She had to stay out of range of Rose and only lightly hit her or missed completely.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
At the end of the day..good fighter? or bad fighter?,,,,
Nobody has the right to be that arrogant,,,,
kinda wished the coach driver would have opened the door and let them slug it out,,,

N

NBE One !

[YOUTUBEIF]OhacGoaHdJ8[/YOUTUBEIF]
https://youtu.be/OhacGoaHdJ8

Other Guy Aiding and abetting ? Looks like part of Khabibs Crew

Yea jesbuds, " Spot on " Khabib gave Artem a little Tap while his hand was at the back of his Head.
" Media Sensationalism " Pff. Slap ! " :nono:

(?...Huh^ OK we Got 2 ). (at this time,lol)

Y

Yard dog

G `day Folks

Yes there was an altercation between Khabib and Artem at a hotel .
Dudes were speaking Russian . Apparently KN was pissed Artem said he is fragile as he pulls out of fights . KN took offence and confronted Artem with his crew in tow .

I think maybe CMG is working the Preuvian marching powder ? Dude acts like a coke fiend or maybe an ICE addict .

AI for the win . Can you imagine Dana fckin White`s blood pressure while he was trying to match make or lose his main event !!?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Conor has been known to be on the flake for a while, for instance last year he was meant to go the national in Liverpool and go to Mansion club in the night, he was in Huyton doing flake and then back to the Hilton holed up for 4 or 5 days (banging high end brasses)...
He passed the drug test for the police though.
All looks like a set up this though.

In the boxing world here's the king of beak:
(look at those eyes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ilqa9fR7A

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day YD

Yep when you start seeing the white at top of their eyes they`re on sumpin .

I have a mate who is hyper active . He does similar when he gets emotional . lol .

Goin back , Conor wearing sun glasses on stage started me thinkin what`s he hiding ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

NBE One !

That guys a LaAnDon Geezer! (-:

...Large Whites of eyes, Diluted Pupils - a Sure Giveaway of Substance use .

EB Seen them links? That Zabits Guy wants Yair Rodriquez but he refused to Fight him ! ..... That Would/Could be a Kicking Fest ! :yoinks:

Update: Just Saying - a few pages back. Page 52 . :)

... YeehawW! :D

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Other Guy Aiding and abetting ? Looks like part of Khabibs Crew

Yea jesbuds, " Spot on " Khabib gave Artem a little Tap while his hand was at the back of his Head.
" Media Sensationalism " Pff. Slap ! " :nono:

(?...Huh^ OK we Got 2 ). (at this time,lol)

Grabbing artem's head around the back and talking down to him, plus the little slap/tap at the end, was definitely disrespectful. Although maybe khabib was justifiably upset, i saw that video artem made criticizing khabib's habit of pulling out of fights.

Conor fought melendez with a bum knee, won that fight but tore his acl during it. Ever since the UFC started insuring fighters for injury, it seems like every ppv at least one matchup is canceled because one of the fighters got hurt during training. Conor may be an arrogant blowhard, but at least he shows up for fight night.

Conor has been known to be on the flake for a while, for instance last year he was meant to go the national in Liverpool and go to Mansion club in the night, he was in Huyton doing flake and then back to the Hilton holed up for 4 or 5 days (banging high end brasses)...
He passed the drug test for the police though.
All looks like a set up this though.

In the boxing world here's the king of beak:
(look at those eyes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ilqa9fR7A

That dude's twitter account (kalle sauerland) has a profile pic of him in a suit sitting in front of a gigantic pile of white powder. So, yeah, duh, he's coked up to his gills. And maybe a shitload of mdma.
Adrenaline is a pretty powerful drug too, and sometimes people get in front of cameras, or get amped up in a flight or fight response, and they can act pretty nutty too. Not saying conor is on or not on drugs, but seems like his personality is naturally 'edgy' or aggressive...
And what's this about him getting drug tested by the police? Never heard of that. He's passed all his tests for his fights, but i think coca washes out of your system in a few days.

N

NBE One !

NBE One !
Form failed to submit. The following error(s) occured:
oldpink has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Edit Report
NBE One !
04-13-2018 06:29 PMNBE One !
oldpink has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

NBE One !
Account Deletion:

Tell em ban me , " n pics will remain here "

:wave: ... Have a Good weekend folks

Thx GypseyNirvANA

Edit.
I am Not leaving this place. " WTG Op " (-;:

Opp
Yea you know Me.
... (Here) - here :D

Last edited:

Bwanabud

CMG needs to get it together, from his legacy to his new baby it's time to grow up...starting to remind me of Jon Jones now.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet tonight's free fights are better than the last ppv. Zabit is so interesting. Comes from Dagestan, right next to Borat's land Khazakstan?

From the middle of nowhere, looks like a wimp compared to many fighters. Non fighter appearance, other than the eyes... Skilled in all areas it appears, very skilled. Khabib is the lightweight champ for many years imo. What is going on in Dagestan anyways?

Zabit goes to top 5 featherweight ranking easy, and most likely top two or champ. No weaknesses that I could see. He fought with a broken right hand-power hand- last fight, broken right before the fight....

Conor seems more irrelevant as time goes on. Does not have cardio to fight more than 10 minutes at top form. He was gassed after 6 minutes with Mayweather. Slowed down a bunch, by 4 rounds he was plodding along, no threat. A great fighter none the less, but not what I had hoped. Khabib would grind him down for sure.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

Live from Glendale !

Gaethje via terminator stylee walk through your punches and low kick you to the living death .

Condit on this card . I like watching him . He has good techniques .

Boetch vs Carlos Jnr could be interesting as well .

Using mobile internet today . Lets see how herky jerky the stream is ?

@ Bird one love bro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

NBE One !

Good/GREAT Words EB. :). YES! :yes: :yes : :yes:

Got that Downloading Yessum, :yes: ( Would be done NOW.If only I'd Plugged in the Laptop Rather Than Playing around With " the Chair ". p. Orthopedic- Cinema Style. Does Lots of things, lol. Great Investmant.
(Yessum Boss :yes: just saying that was the Secret password on " jetsetwily " - Zx Spectrum. 48k. Lollol. )
Commodore 64 I had .

Last edited: