What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

B

Bird~friend

picture.php

Headlined by a welterweight matchup between Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson and Liverpool's own Darren Till.
Are you Going YD?

(Dont know Till at all)

B

Bird~friend

[YOUTUBEIF]IBgq1hxrT7Q[/YOUTUBEIF]

YD. Thought TB was a Footballer for Liverpool! Are you an Evertonian?
Or not Bother?

TB, was in a recent Boxing Film...(?) ...Think that Rocky 6

(Dh Could of Done a Spinning Backfist When Bellew ducked him! - Just saying.LOL...Sure that would Go Down well(; )
Go! Go! Tony Bellew (may 5th) .Download the first Encounter Now, not seen That. Does he ko haye ?

Y

Yard dog

Im not sure where youre from yarddog but in the States people who get arrested usually only get drug tested if they were arrested for drunk driving or something of that nature.
If youre convicted and on probation or parole i think you can be asked to take regular or surprise drug tests too.

Never heard of darren till, but looking him up seems like he's got an interesting story. Trained as a kickboxer, got stabbed in liverpool and almost died, went to brazil to get away from the criminal element (haha, thats ironic isnt it, overall the UK is much safer than brazil) ended up staying there for years and having a kid with a brazilian woman (cant blame him, theyre beautiful), trained in something called luta livre, which i guess is like BJJ but for poor people. I guess if he beats stephen thompson he might get a welterweight title shot next.

Yes UK, Liverpool I'm from.... I thought he would of had to produce as they had a warrant for him? I think that was all hype anyway myself...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
YD. Thought TB was a Footballer for Liverpool! Are you an Evertonian?
Or not Bother?
I'm a red mate, Just said my voice was more like his was all mate.... I don't like Haye nor do I like AJ.... I don't rate Bellew either but would be glad if he finished Haye....
[/FONT]

B

Bird~friend

I'm not really a fan of Haye Either nor AJ. Hope Bellew Beats Him Again. (Maybe) Deontay Wilder , Would Beat Any of Them. Guys Got the Widest Boxing Stance I've Everseen .

Flying b'! Cheers. Can't type ANYWHERE, what's this Place Like!? ... Won't even let me give Rep %%#-:! ... So like your not allowed too have an Opinion?!
(-: ;)

B

Bird~friend

Forgetting ( nothing new, although that IS being Overcome)

CM Punk Vs Mickey Gall,Not D.Till. L O L

B

Bird~friend

That Video ,Yea bit long and Boring! I meant the first 30 odd seconds, lol (;
Sure there's No Desire to see Johnny Nelson's mush OR loving Expression again either !

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bird

Till is a killer .
Can he solve the riddle that is wonder Boy ? I don`think so .

New mobile internet with wi fi . Here`s hoping it smooths out some of these dodgey streams I watch . he he .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

Mobile Internet! EB. (like) Use's your Domestic ISP - No Matter where you are ? Ideal for Car/Travel Use! Steer Clear of YouTube when Using Mobile Data I know That. " Totally Sucks UP The Money "

Gonna Check Till Out, nearer the time ;)

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Mobile Internet! EB. (like) Use's your Domestic ISP - No Matter where you are ? Ideal for Car/Travel Use! Steer Clear of YouTube when Using Mobile Data I know That. " Totally Sucks UP The Money "

Gonna Check Till Out, nearer the time ;)

G `day Bird

I got 100 GB per month .
Then they had a double data deal . So I`m good to watch vids and streams .

Fedor vs Mir Today as well ?

Fedor via old man power .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

" I could of Sworn " Fedor Verses Someone Recognizable namr was on Bellator last weekend,has mMir signed to Bellator ?

B

Bird~friend

Btw, why was the Crowd Boo-ing Nurmegomedov During His Recent Weighin?

Satyros

Fedor knocked him out fast last night.

I saw that. Frank tried pretty hard right from the get go, and he looked like he was on top for the first couple of exchanges. But then it looked to me like he slipped off balance, and then it wasn't so much that Fedor did anything that was particularly impressive except that...his vigilance and reaction to that "perfect opening" was impeccable.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fedor looked pretty good. Mir might have made him look good though. Can not leave that chin out with Fedor.

Mir got off balance and had his chin out leaning forward for a second. That was all it took. Uppercut at that. I think at this point Mir's 'chin' is not all there as well.

Saw some good submissions from the other fighters. Good skill though grappling is not my favorite. Neiman? Gracie is coming along. No stand up to speak of that I could see but has been training jiu jitsu from age 4.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Yesum

Mir clipped Fedor with a good punch to the side of the head .
Dropped / unbalanced him . The angle Fedor cut was very nice . Made Mir miss and over reach . Then good night nurse .

Fedor vs Chael The GOAT vs THE GOAT ? :woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO-fmfRCz_o Yeah, he hit him clean on the jaw, you can see it for yourself. No matter but I looked it up to be sure.

Fedor is a guy that could clean out a bar 20 years from now. He is past his prime but still a force if you get careless.

Curious how far Neiman can go with what looks like great ground and mediocre stand up? Fedor and Mir looked 20 to 30 pounds overweight. Could still rock like that but if they wanted to be their best, that blubber would be gone. Better shape than me hehe.