What's new

How to get Free Nutrients!!!

N

noone4u

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i think so noone4u. these are similar to the PureBlend Pro line of nutes. i'm not 100% sure though, maybe do a search in the hydro-organic section and see if anyone else is using them with success.

to everyone else, congrats on the score, i hope they work out for you.

Well i think i figured out the the micro heard is built into the stuff so there ya go organic hydro bio-bizz:woohoo:floranova is both mineral and organic and also has the microheard built in :woohoo::woohoo:

Thats what i got out of reading there FAQ sheets anyway but i could be wrong

N

noone4u

noone4u - nutes for hydro are mineral based and are formulated for direct uptake by the plants while organic nutes are designed to feed the soil rather than the plant but you know this already lol

Hydro nutes can be used in soil no problems too but use sparingly as overdose is very easy to do since they contain macro/micro nutes etc the plants need, some of which may be already present in the soil

I have to admit to having used organic veg nutes in hydro without any problems but wouldn't advise it.

Why not ask GH about Bio Sevia?, 100% organic but can be used in hydroponics due to its high level of refinement and its clear consistency

I read there fact sheets and it turns out that they have humus or whatever its called built in and i know nothing really but i think that is what breaks the nutes down for use in hydro

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
i believe the nutrients are available for hydroponics because they are chleated

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Got my samples today

Got my samples today

:woohoo: I got my samples today, pic below. I received two pens but already gave one to the wife.

One small issue is that the bottles are not labeled but that is not a big deal if you mark them as I am about to.

The label for the Top Max confuses me but that is not hard to do :joint: There are not any soil mixing directions on the back either, oh well I guess I will put it away until I go hydo.

Thanks again Tokin' and thanks to BioBizz.

I will post pics from the GH samples once I remember to call and pay for shipping :)

picture.php

picture.php

tokinblackguy

*update everyone*

Botanicare www.americanagritech.com also sends samples, although they do take their time to return emails. actually, they email a short survey for you to fill out in return for the samples. so if anyone has contacted them but haven't heard back, please be patient, took about 2-3 weeks for them to get back to me. i filled out the survey today and i'll let everyone know what i receive once it arrives.

tokinblackguy

oh and GH is out of sample bottles(the actual bottles, not the nutes) but i was informed that they should be in shortly. so if anyone is anticipating GH samples, again, please be patient. i'm sure they're working hard to send us something for FREE.

Sleepy

Veteran
got mines yesterday!!

got mines yesterday!!

:woohoo: I got my samples today, pic below. I received two pens but already gave one to the wife.

One small issue is that the bottles are not labeled but that is not a big deal if you mark them as I am about to.

The label for the Top Max confuses me but that is not hard to do :joint: There are not any soil mixing directions on the back either, oh well I guess I will put it away until I go hydo.

I will post pics from the GH samples once I remember to call and pay for shipping :)

picture.php

picture.php

thank you, looks like a nice sample pack!:woohoo:

durgamata

picture.php

picture.php

Got the same stuff! plus this!

nutes12.jpg

tokinblackguy

had about a 45min conversation today with the good folks over at Roots Organics, www.aurorainnovations.org. very interesting talk to say the least. won't go into detail, but the young lady and i talked about everything from the taste of food today to OMRI certification and then some. she was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable and very helpful. at the end of the discussion, she offered to send me their entire line in gallon sizes, including the new stuff! i declined the gallons explaining that it was just too much for my needs, even though i wanted it badly. she insisted that i let her send me 2 qts of everything and i happily accepted. i pray that Roots is a good line for me as i really want to do business with them. to actually take that amount of time to talk to me and explain everything in detail is definitely worth my business. she couldn't ship them today but said that she would get them out to me first thing next week. i'll update when they get here, i've never been so happy to get nutes before, these folks are great!

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
had about a 45min conversation today with the good folks over at Roots Organics, www.aurorainnovations.org. very interesting talk to say the least. won't go into detail, but the young lady and i talked about everything from the taste of food today to OMRI certification and then some. she was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable and very helpful. at the end of the discussion, she offered to send me their entire line in gallon sizes, including the new stuff! i declined the gallons explaining that it was just too much for my needs, even though i wanted it badly. she insisted that i let her send me 2 qts of everything and i happily accepted. i pray that Roots is a good line for me as i really want to do business with them. to actually take that amount of time to talk to me and explain everything in detail is definitely worth my business. she couldn't ship them today but said that she would get them out to me first thing next week. i'll update when they get here, i've never been so happy to get nutes before, these folks are great!

That is great to hear, it is what I am using right now. I tried them because they are localish. Let us know what you think of R.O. nutes when you can TBG, thanks again.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
what all are you using Maj and how do you like the results so far?

I am using Roots Organics soil in 3 gallon Smart Pots with their full line of their nutes. So far I have been using Buddha Grow, Extreme Serene, Trinity and Ancient Amber. They seem to work fine but I have no base line since this is my first grow :)

Went with them because they are local and the hydro store guy was hot on their stuff.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Bio Bizz sent me an email, they're waiting on sample packaging to come in. I'm gonna hit up GH, Fox Farm, Botanicare, and AN, do a side by side test with different nutes on the same clones! :hotbounce

Biobizz only sent my 5 bottles. The bottles only have instructions for soil use. I put a teaspoon in my 30 gallon res, and it bogged down my water pump. I don't think ill run this anymore.

GH samples are backed up, requested while back, nothing still.

AN doesn't offer any samples.

H

h^2 O

You can pretend to be a Capatalist on your high horsie but it is a common fact that not just nute companies give away samples.

They do this as a corporate marketing practice from shampoo to peanuts.

Walk through a warehouse store on any day and see how much stuff they give away.

The nutes were already 30 bux a bottle b4 they decided to go after their competitors markets shares and sample the consumer base in an effort to convert which is the goal of all corporation when they do this.

Why?
Because it works.
there is a huge conversion rate to any consumer who has been given a sample in all markets.

But hey Bill if you don't want a share of their samples that they have already decided to pay for out of a marketing budget then there's more for another person to use.

Answer just one question for me though, if you got a free nute product and found out it gave you great results would you stop using it when you ran out or wold you buy more?
thats the idea behind sample marketing.
yeah seriously man, i mean this thread probably brought them like 100 new customers. I know I'm gonna try to grab a bottle next time - they are obviously on top of their shit

Got a confirmation email yesterday saying that they are out of samples that they have been getting a lot of request for free samples.He said that he would email me to let me know when they will ship it so we will see.

Latest posts

Latest posts