Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Roaring Twenties

Thread Title Search
Roaring Twenties Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2020, 05:27 AM #11
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Range View Post
Unfortunately my country hasn't even reached the roaring twenties yet, we are still stuck in the Dark Ages of cannabis prohibition.

So while the rest of the world continues to make many leaps forward with all things cannabis, those of us that choose to grow the plant under penalty of punishment from the law can only watch on, enjoy what we can do, and send the rest of you good vibes.
They cant take us all brother!
BeAn v.2.0 is online now Quote

Old 02-21-2020, 10:24 AM #12
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
Kudos to those who continue to push for a more just cannabis society.

‘Killer’ Malawi S1

Hopefully dubi can comment along the way once I get this one into flower. Let me know how representative it is to the mother. Smell on the stem is very faint at this stage.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...
Ur Humbl Nr8tor is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:57 AM #13
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
I’m hopeful dubi won’t mind me adding some of the other plants I’m getting my ‘roar’ on in 2020.

Here’s the lone female DJ F13 original stock...

Definitely has a strong lean towards the OPT.

Check out the female preflowers

Huge, purpling and already glistening with stalked trichomes. Plenty of non stalked on the stem.

The other two F13’s are male. One looks to be pretty much auto. If I can keep it alive, I’m going to have fun with that pollen. Assuming it’s not sterile (common w F13). The other is also male, but shows strong signs of the mutant aspects of F13. Trying to see if it will grow out.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2020, 11:06 AM #14
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze. Original Reservior genetics. Whatever you care to think about the man, this is maybe one of the best seed releases Rez ever put out. The plants are very loud with the diesel genetics.

This is plant one.

My favorite in early veg so far. A mix between the Diesel and the SSH. Nice tight internodes.

Plant three is a weird little girl. Definitely leaning more to the Sour Diesel.

Number two is in between. Early leaves more Diesel, but now the leaves are starting to stretch to look more SSH leaning.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2020, 07:14 PM #15
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to beholdBOMBAYCAT is a splendid one to behold
The plants are looking good. I will be waiting for the smoke test. All the waiting is the hardest part for me.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2020, 09:46 AM #16
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMBAYCAT View Post
The plants are looking good. I will be waiting for the smoke test. All the waiting is the hardest part for me.
You and me both Bombaycat. Doesn’t help I’m really just running indoors right now to clone for outdoors. Who knows when the next flowers will come. Glad to have you on board, though!

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 02-25-2020, 12:38 AM #17
baconman1945

baconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the rough
Hey, UHN, great start to a thread! I'm in agreement about how special the work that Ace is doing is. I look forward to the day that every breeder/seed producer is as transparent as Ace!

I recently received another order, and I can't wait to pop some more seeds. Harvested a few Bangi Hazes in December. Flowering ErdPurt, Zamaldelica and Purple Haze x Malawi right now. Next up will be another ErdPurt, Malawi x PCK, Bubba Hash and a non-Ace GG#4. Golden Tiger 3.0 is probably going to work it's way in after that, maybe alongside of a Panama cross.

Looking forward to seeing more of what you've got going!
baconman1945 is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2020, 05:58 AM #18
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconman1945 View Post
Hey, UHN, great start to a thread! I'm in agreement about how special the work that Ace is doing is. I look forward to the day that every breeder/seed producer is as transparent as Ace!

I recently received another order, and I can't wait to pop some more seeds. Harvested a few Bangi Hazes in December. Flowering ErdPurt, Zamaldelica and Purple Haze x Malawi right now. Next up will be another ErdPurt, Malawi x PCK, Bubba Hash and a non-Ace GG#4. Golden Tiger 3.0 is probably going to work it's way in after that, maybe alongside of a Panama cross.

Looking forward to seeing more of what you've got going!
Thanks, baconman. I’ve got a big order of seeds hopefully coming in this week. I look forward to following you as well!

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 02-26-2020, 06:06 AM #19
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

A few shots from the veg tonight. I need to work on getting my space dialed in this weekend. It’s time to start taking clones of everything I’ve got going.

This is the Purple Haze x Malawi. Very nice tight internode spacing. I’m sure she will stretch a ton when going to flower.

Old OTH seedling. Just water atm...still showing that it’s over fed. No idea on sex for this one, but I’ll bet female as that’s all I’ve ever popped when OTH is involved.

Malawi S1. Based on convo w dubi, we think this is an S1 of the ‘new’ Killer Malawi. Probably the only one of these three that I even think about flowering indoors this year. The other two are going to be outdoor only.

The two on the right are Super Malawi Haze and the left is Killer A5. Probably give a very mild nutrient feed. Will need to decide what gets an indoor go from these 3. I’ve got a female F13, 3 x SSSDH and 2 x Strawberry Diesel that I also am considering for indoor.

Keep roaring!

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-28-2020, 11:43 PM #20
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

The eagle has landed (roared). Thanks Ace for getting these to me w no issues. One week post ship.

Going to need to figure out what to add to my current grow. Thinking a few Lebanese and maybe the CBD #1 for my inland spot. Hot and dry...so should be perfect. Perhaps the Panama x PCK for the spot next to the ocean.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

6 members found this post helpful.