Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2018, 11:51 AM #21
OG.Gotti

OG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really nice
Can someone explain why the pic for the Super ODG#4 is OGRaskal's pic of Fire OGK??? Stealing pics, not a good way to start off...
OG.Gotti is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2018, 08:39 PM #22
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG.Gotti View Post
Can someone explain why the pic for the Super ODG#4 is OGRaskal's pic of Fire OGK??? Stealing pics, not a good way to start off...
Thats the web guy fucked up there mate,.. sorted now,..
PANIKZ is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:03 PM #23
jaded1

jaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of light
Panikz,are the prices on the tom hill gear correct?Seems a bit steep as prices are higher than when they were new.
Some real bargains to be had on a lot of the other listings

Old 05-18-2018, 09:55 PM #24
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded1 View Post
Panikz,are the prices on the tom hill gear correct?Seems a bit steep as prices are higher than when they were new.
Some real bargains to be had on a lot of the other listings
Hi mate the price on the Tom hill breeder packs are for 40 seeds, 4 strains 10 x seeds of each,..

10 x deep chunk
10 x deep chunk x haze f2
10 x haze
10 x X-18

the price on the 10 regs seeds are wrong but out of stock they are getting amended as we speak..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2018, 12:19 AM #25
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
Glad I went with the breeders pack. 40 regs at that price, for those strains is fine with me.
bsgospel is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM #26
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Followed the link to gorilla and site is down already.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 05-19-2018, 05:01 AM #27
mayorofthdesert

mayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvergreenState View Post
it works on my end

The Mayor's Cabinet
mayorofthdesert is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:23 AM #28
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvergreenState View Post

Its working fine mate.

Old 05-19-2018, 10:34 AM #29
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Glad i snagged one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 05-19-2018, 01:20 PM #30
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Ok I followed the link this morning and now it's working for me.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote