What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Annunaki (hashplant Haze) week 10

Annunaki (hashplant Haze) week 10

This lady is the keeper out of 3 phenos. One of them is on week 11 and still girthing up, and putting out new pistils. The other of the 3 is also very sexy, big buds, but not as much resin as this lady. Here she is, the keeper pheno.

Could someone explain why they got kicked off IC? I haven't been on the online scene that long and I don't care how dank genetics are I like to know some info on the type of people I am supporting.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Could someone explain why they got kicked off IC? I haven't been on the online scene that long and I don't care how dank genetics are I like to know some info on the type of people I am supporting.

Here's what I heard... I am going to keep my source anonymous-

"cannalope used c99 in the genetics, but they didn't tell anyone, and claimed it to be a landrace sativa I believe.

people on here, were like there's c99 in that, being C99 was popular and still is,

well gypsy did not like them lying about a strain, so he booted them off, and stopped selling there wares"

Cowonderbud

I heard there are always multiple stories when drama is involved.
Too bad their genetics aren't available.....MANY cup winners. Integrity in any vendor doesn't exist.

M

MrSterling

More strain drama and he said/she said. Never mind that the entire Dutch industry is built on a handful of guys taking each others gear and then publicly fighting on forums.

BadRabbit

I don't think it's som much people talking smack about the 18 Grendelkhan, If it's like my situation, I ran her 2 years back and got nothing but fire results... ran again this year and it's not the same. It's not as potent or tasty but still some good herb.

that's exactly right Shhh ... I grew it and reported the results I got. I would have MUCH rather come on and squealed like a girl about how great it was .... but I'm going to tell the truth. I have nothing against them, in general, and I'm sure the other good reports are accurate. It's not smack.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
my boy grew out 2 packs of the x 18's worst ever seeds ever by far... then he grew out some kosher kush or something the was crossed with the x18 exact same crappy ass shit. he has 3 - 4 packs i think he may have chucked... they fucked them selfs that x18 is garbage.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don was arrested in 2010 and may have lost his breeding stock - ie why things are different

actech

purple wrecks

purple wrecks

the three in the middle are my purple wrecks. so far so good for me

Attachments

• pw.jpg
    pw.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 14

bigherb

Veteran
La con is one of my fav smokes in Adam . Silver bubble I think is also somthin very special surprised hasnt been mentioned

Purple wreck is some of the best smoke ive experienced period .

Tora bora I think could be a commercial fav

1luvbigherb

Last edited:

actech

well i have still have 19 fem beans of purple wreck from reserva and plan on running it several more times.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
well i have still have 19 fem beans of purple wreck from reserva and plan on running it several more times.

Mine has exploded in growth with hints of purple coming in at 6 weeks. Reeks of Trainwreck cant wait to see how she taste.

So far they have never let me down

this was 4 weeks and she is just getting started
picture.php

Buds are full length of each branch had to be tied up at 6 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

actech

relentless had some killer solid purple pw in one of his threads. im really hoping for a purple girl. i do have one pheno that is almost pure urkle in structure so far. fingers crossed. yours look stellar btw....great job

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Tripsick with the kill! I know you've always had good luck with rp/DNA I remember some from 4-5 years ago that you were cranking hard.

irobot sd

hmm.. 7 pages and still nobodys posted og kush or og 18.I'm interested in seeing new or older pics. Well cracked a pack at the end of '11. One feminized 6 pack of og and 2 fem og 18. One og 18 survived and 3 of 4 og kush made it as well. FLowered 2 of the og kush at about 10" tall and they were runts. Very low yeild. So the last og and the og 18 tuned into mothers. Veg for over 4 months & never really took any cuttings so instead threw into flower. Heres the og #18 at 32 days. Shes in a 20 gal trash can with coco. Smells so far are very fruity! Similar an old cherry bomb 2 i ran for awhile but there is a kush smell deep past the fruitty goodness. Nothing close to a chem/sour smell. At All.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

irobot sd

picture.php

picture.php

Heres the 2 runts OG kush flowered as babies. They were a little sensitive early on & never quite snapped out of it, Low leaf to bud ratio. Did turn purple and pulled around 52 days. EAsy to trim and had a very earthy rotten smell. Didnt look that special but was on the stronger long lasting indica side. Dense & spongy and looks kinda like dna's image IMO.

Latest posts

Latest posts