What's new

DNA Genetics

InjectTruth

Love these guys. Only 'dutch' beans ive ever gotten anything decent from. And when i say decent i mean damn near bulletproof.

been running LA conf and sour cream for about 8 years. Accidentally confused one of my crosses (LA x Kalichakra AKA Kalidential) for my LA mom last year and flipped my mom! Going through beans now tryin to get my mommy back!

Whats the deal with all the fems? And what decent bank has the bulk of their line in stock? Drives me crazy they wont ship direct when they advertise crazy offers , "Buy 2 packs get 6 Free". Im about ready to fly out there for a day just to buy some seeds!

Im feelin the pinch with this movement toward all Fem seeds. At this rate, give it ten years, 'Elite' males are gonna be the new hype. I need to find a decent bank to stock up on as many of their Regular seeds as possible.

C

ChemFrog

I know sum people report bad reviews on DnA but i have to say that sure do have Dank genetics.

I still got all my oldschool strains chocolope,la con

too many DnA haters out there but they do have dank, you just have to search

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
recon and rocklock I believe are the two strains that had very potent phenos in them. You have to find the right pheno but when you do it will literally knock you on your ass lol.

great smoke

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Drives me crazy they wont ship direct when they advertise crazy offers , "Buy 2 packs get 6 Free". Im about ready to fly out there for a day just to buy some seeds!

Don't waste your time I got that deal "buy 2 packs get 6 free" I am happy to report the two packs were good the rest must be old cause out of the freebies I have gone through two packs and they pop and stop. Must be old stock.

Peace

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Running some OG 18 and Kosher Kush right now. They just started flower one week ago.

All 12 of the beans popped within a few days of germination in rapid rooters. They veg great and respond very well to topping. We will see when they are done how good the flavor is though.

Edit: These are Reserva Privada seeds. RP/DNA same thing in my eyes.

M

MrSterling

They might as well be the same company. As far as I know RP is a subsidiary name to push "cali" genetics. I had their Kandy Kush. Heavy yield with a great smell but just a two dimensional foggy high that put you to sleep.

JAY LENWEED

I was gifted some DNA genetics called Chocolatta, that is probably from the early 2000's. Dank bud with awesome cerebral/body high without the crash.

W

w.wonka

have ran there la women which was pretty bomb(lost the cut:((, lemon skunk(seeds from 08) that really was nothing great.. went through a cpl packs.. also ran the La Con(seeds from 08) which were really dank... bubba like smell, super frosty, ok yield if veg a bit longer, and done 55-60 days... still have cuts i rock each batch...

w.wonka

JGP

Always had good results with DNA/RP gear :) Confidential cheese is one of my favourites, smelly as fuck and very potent.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
LA Woman has been my money maker since '09.

Love that shit.

aod

MadCow

LA Cheese or whatever they call it now is super bomb as has been LA Con though small yielding no surprise there though. Sharks breath was good but not my cup of tea, bit too sativa leaning for me, others would probably like it better. The Connie chung was ok but threw some male sacks so one and done with it. Got the Lemon OG vegging so we will see about it.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Also ran the LA Con in '06-'07, headbangin' stuff! Only DNA gear I've ever run.
After 3 cycles I gave my mom to a pal, he's still playin' with it.
Might get it back at some point, however space is always the issue.

Peace
BM

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
They might as well be the same company. As far as I know RP is a subsidiary name to push "cali" genetics. I had their Kandy Kush. Heavy yield with a great smell but just a two dimensional foggy high that put you to sleep.

I see that seedsman has a bulk pack of KK X SKNK#1 100 seeds for $65, correct me if I am wrong. In the retail business, people selling off tonnes of stuff for low dollar can only mean a few things, either we got to much, Or nobody is gonna want this product so we should get what we can out of it.

Peace

RespectGreen

Veteran
Here are some more.

First one is LA Confidential x Sour Diesel. I am not sure if they offer this, they hooked me up with it at there shop when I bought a whole bunch of seeds.
View Image

LA Woman (La Conf x Martian Mean Green)
View Image

Sharksbreath (Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambsbreath)
View Image

and the sharksbreath before chop
View Image
View Image

Keep it green people.

aod

What was the LA sour like? I bought 2 packs with not much info, but liked the sound of it.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
3/6 of my kosher have nutsacks growing and 1/6 of my OG 18 had a nutsack here and there. They are all forming tops nicely. There are no light leaks. I double checked that first off. I can not afford to toss these out so i hit them with Reverse. Looks like it is doings its job. Hope things turn out OK.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Wow! hard to believe people are selling seeds with hermi tendancies, I always thought that was a no no. I personally have been luck enough to never have a hermi, but I never use feminised seeds either.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts