What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
I heard there are always multiple stories when drama is involved.
Too bad their genetics aren't available.....MANY cup winners. Integrity in any vendor doesn't exist.

their stuff is widely available at most seed vendors, just not here.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Here are some more.

First one is LA Confidential x Sour Diesel. I am not sure if they offer this, they hooked me up with it at there shop when I bought a whole bunch of seeds.
picture.php

LA Woman (La Conf x Martian Mean Green)
picture.php

Sharksbreath (Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambsbreath)
picture.php

and the sharksbreath before chop
picture.php

picture.php

Keep it green people.

aod

Brutus420

Thanks

The cannalope was in my garden 3 yrs ago, look crazy but taste was not so crazy. Had a better pheno tastewise, but this was was the fluffiest of the bunch.

And thanks for the nom btw :)

I'm fcukin' loving DNA at the moment..
Great beans, always sprout, i'm from the UK so kinda new to all the OG kushes..
Love their Sour Kush, OG18 and Purple Wreck..
The Kandy Kush stands out for me though! Best herb I've had in ages, its OG Kush x Trainwreck and tastes and yields superb!
:)

irobot sd

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some og#18 going on 50 days. Rock hard slowly swelling. Getting another week to get some shooting pwdr, purple color, & flush. IN that order.

irobot sd

picture.php

Full profile of her. She's in a 20 gal trash can / coco. Cracked the seed right before x-mas. So she vegged about 120 days & she's about 170 days old giving all she's got. Wish she was in a 20 gal smartpot... There are about 32 branches and this bitch will be on life support before the plug is pulled.

Also 1 og kush behind her. Too hard to get back there to ever get a decent photo but here's a peek. She's in a 10 gal smart pot. Same age as og #18. Small nugs, dense, getting purple, very minor leaf claw. A little on the slow side to mature as well but has turned in one stinky, sticky plant. Could maybe go a little longer than og #18. Ok here it is the og kush
picture.php

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Gay Names

Gay Names

Why do they have to give their strains such gay names?

I ordered some chocolope a while back because they were offering all these freebies so I jumped and ordered. When the order arrived there were no freebies, I emailed them and they corrected the order by sending me a pile of shit seeds that would pop and stop. most didn't germ at all. The ones that did took more than two weeks and the only thing I got to see was a weak little root tip sticking out. What a complete disappointment. I would have much sooner not fallen for the freebie tease and went with another reputable seed line. Companies should not be offering there old shit seeds as freebies to tease potential buyers into buying seeds with gay names that don't produce. I would be very weary of DNA's freebie offers.

Peace

Kushberry

Kushberry

I popped 2 feminized Kushberry beans last spring and got two amazing phenotypes. One was sativa/og kush leaning. The most sour terpene profile of any plant I've encountered. The other is a more even representation of the blueberry and og kush. It has the structure and power of an og but has a creamy sweet terpene profile. Not really fruity. Creamy sweet with a slight og undertone. I took cuts of this phenotype and have it to this day. Unfortunately I did not take cuts of the sour phenotype, but I did unintentionally pollinate it with my now lost Twisted Purple Og cut. Here are some photos.

Attachments

• kberrysk.jpg
    kberrysk.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 15
  • kberrysk2.jpg
    kberrysk2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 18
  • kberryogsat2.jpg
    kberryogsat2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 26
  • kberryogsat3.jpg
    kberryogsat3.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 17
  • kberrybuds2.jpg
    kberrybuds2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 17
  • kberrybuds.jpg
    kberrybuds.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 14
  • kberryhangin.jpg
    kberryhangin.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 13
  • kberryogsat.jpg
    kberryogsat.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 16

King Rat

Cannalope Haze

Cannalope Haze

was a quite good plant probably the best allrounder I had.
dont have the mommy anymore, but still 7 seeds left in da fridge

picture.php
picture.php

grow on

KRat

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Sour Cream

Sour Cream

Here is some Sour Cream from DNA! This seed was free and actually one of the better plants in the garden that year. I have yet to grow out anything else from DNA. With so much controversy around them I have chosen to not support them at the moment. However I can say nothing bad about what I have grown from them.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cartel530

Veteran
Anyone try there Chocolope kush ( Chocolope x Kosher Kush) yet? got a pack on the way. Their recon is fire indoors or out one of my top fav smokes we've had th clone around for a few years

Latest posts

Latest posts