What's new

NORWEGIANS DIESEL RYDER GROW ! !

norwegian

5 diesel ryders
5 blue ryders
5 short stuff

And way too many different Danish and Finnish kinds.....

It's kinda stressful actually. would be nice to have just a couple of strains.

Quote Bom:
"It's kinda stressful actually. would be nice to have just a couple of strains."Ahhh … short stuff"

….. aaaah blue stuff… iiiha - ohhh mdanzig stuff mmmmm… whateverstuff yikes! and so on and on and on.. rave rave & crash da wall….

Just ranting,smoking moroccan :jump:iChilli`n out - drinking beer you´know… Cheers folks! :jump::jump::jump::wave::jump::jump::jump:

G

Guest129216

He he.

Just smoking som really good bubblehash and some ok weed over here.

The sun is just setting here now. It has been a beautiful day.

Have a nice evening......:headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange

norwegian

Hi folks!
what will become of this one on the left;
Check it out - lots of small buds.. A late bush-pheno or something?
She just might be very heavy at the end…? L a t e Maturing . . . :tiphat: :tiphat:
Nice evening to you to...

rebelweed

Exciting with different phenos, and I like the look of the girl on the left so far, looks like she will be more sativa-ish than the other ones.
:party::party:

Life is like a pack of seeds, you never know what ur gonna get :)

Muddy

I had a Diesel Ryder in the last batch of 4 that I just harvested that looked like that. Lots of long, fluffy buds, some as long as 7". Even at that it was the highest yielding at 33 grams.

Hi folks!
what will become of this one on the left;
Check it out - lots of small buds.. A late bush-pheno or something?
She just might be very heavy at the end…? L a t e Maturing . . .

norwegian

Oh yeah the smell is coming like hell - good!
:pie: :pie: :pie: :pie:
7" Muddy, that´s good - mine is like 2something..
Rebelweed: Agreed!
feziuu: well i didn´t make this cross myself,it´s dieselryder! Quite varied phenos - i must say..
Thanks all - got a terrible hangover... :xmasnut:

G

Guest129216

Norwegian updates every friday night. and today it's Friday.
I really look forward to the update today . he he

norwegian

Heh? Friday already?! :eek:

Better do some work,then...
They are doing really well, healthy,stinkin chicks - dressed in their
diamond clothes ... a few hours more people! :wave:

norwegian

Hi good people ! :tiphat:
They are really fattening up fast - The Sativa-phenotype is just growing and growing -
Small fluffy mini buds all over the place,think she will need about 2weeks extra.
Oh yeah,she smells STRONG, even if she doesent look like that.
Great expectations for this one...

Had to move her outside…damn, 90Cm. 75cm.broad and still growing! takes up the whole place!( 4-6 C at night, 9-15 day temp… she´s gonna have some stunning,but she´ll do ok! )

Nr.3 has this classical christmas tree shape,with a very hefty main - cola, nr.2is like main-colas all over the place!!

Nr 2 has a lot of red hairs aready - quick ripening compared to the others.
Check out da crystals man ! ! (My favorite?)
Better whip out that microscope soon..

All Girls are really healthy/uncomplicated - stopped givin nutes now - harvest in two weeks i guess. But maybe i´ll give the sativa type some more food.

A very good friend donated me some first class Agfhani hash… so it´s possible the follow-up answers wii be lacking tonite…
Love to all of you motherfuckin growers ! :wave:

(Imagine that each one of those tiny babybuds was about 1/2 gr. each….)

"Well,I stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand" - Jimi Hendrix

norwegian

Sleeping with her every night! ( Ahhh.. that Afghani................ :dance013: ................................ )

Ooops, seriously,yes - i have pollinated her,she´s got some nice immature seeds already,but the pollen might be no good,we´ll see ..
Cheers! :laughing:

:tiphat:

Buddle

Veteran
Nice thread and plants.I traded some cuts for a bunch of Diesel Ryder beans.Yours look very worthy.Are they in 2 gal pots? I'm trying toget an idea of their height and I'm not in possesion of a metric ruler.I think an inch is 2.5 cm right? They look tight either way.
I agree with Mossy #3 is standing out.

norwegian

Quote uptosumpn: "jesus effin christ!!! just to confirm, this is a JD Diesel Ryder Right?? WOW!"

Dieselryder confirmed :dance013::dance013::dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts