What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NORWEGIANS DIESEL RYDER GROW ! !

Muddy

I weighed out my 4 Diesel Ryders yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. They weighed in at 25, 32, 32 and 33 grams. This is about double what I got from them last year. The pheno with the big tight bud was one of the 32 gram ones. The main kola was 6" long and weighed 10 grams. Looks like it's going to be a good season this year.

norwegian

I weighed out my 4 Diesel Ryders yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. They weighed in at 25, 32, 32 and 33 grams. This is about double what I got from them last year. The pheno with the big tight bud was one of the 32 gram ones. The main kola was 6" long and weighed 10 grams. Looks like it's going to be a good season this year.

Great,congrats man!:thank you:
I´m guessing 20-25 gr. pr.plant - but only guessing..

norwegian

They are starting to grow crystals like crazy.
Fattening up!
Had to tie down Nr.2,she just keeps on streching… alot of branching,74cm.last time i checked. Manymanymany budsites!

nr.3 got a nice lime colour,building a quite massive
main-cola,she´s 54cm. Still my favorite, dense growth!

Nr.1 is quite "normal" just wonderful! 60.cm tall.
I decided to experiment with my confused "male"
Placed it outside in a sheltered spot ( 0-10 Degrees C )
It stopped puttin on hairs… let´s see if it puts on some crystals , and i want to see how much cold weather
it can take.

Quote myself 05-03 :

"I´m guessing 20-25 gr. pr.plant - but only guessing.."
Looks like it will be more than that.

Pics update to morrow,stay tuned!!

norwegian

And now,something snazzy to mix my herb with:

Golden Virginia Tobacco !
No additives whatsoever, guaranteed.

(To bad it´s legal to grow it,not so much fun then...) :dance013:

norwegian

I was thinking about that male - it´s got no hairs anymore,and
grows&thrives like any weed in 5 C+ ! (0-10, actually)
I think this is, ehh- suprising? 3´d day now.. :toohot:

G

Guest129216

Nice!

Things have happened. Looking beautiful and healthy.

I have saved three of my dr seeds for indoorgrowing(maybe) because your ladies look so good. The rest have been planted for od.

Growing your own tobacco is cool man. Back in the day when I smoked tobacco I used to smoke golden virginia. They came in a cool metalbox, but they don't anymore. Now I usually mix with mild petterøes 3(the white packet).

Really excited about that tobacco growtoo. Are you gonna put it outside?

Later man.

norwegian

Hia, thanks for droppin by folks!

Bighill: Neither can i!

Bom: Nah, cannot grow them inside my house , they get HUGE!
( Got a tabacco-thread going on : http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3451742#post3451742 )

Rebelweed: jup,frosting up F A S T… The sheer S P E E D of these Autos is always impressing me - hoping to end up with plussminus 90gr. :laughing:

Anyone seen this "Lime-green" pheno i got?! It´s nr.3.

(Even if my male have stopped putting on hairs, it STILL cannot
be used for breeding, i guess, Ok ok ok- i have given it up,but still...) :dunno:

M

mossy

norwegian...great growing m8...:good:

Pheno # 3 has my eye..
love her growth pattern..:canabis:

Good Luck with the tobacco too..my Grandfather used to grow his own..and it was BIG.
But..growing it in the UK..they made him pay customs and excise duty on it..same as they charge on bought stuff.

Bom...
Back in the day when I smoked tobacco I used to smoke golden virginia.
My m8 doesn't smoke tobacco so I save all the discarded leaf for him.
It works a treat and he says it tastes much better than the Herbal blend artificial tobacco things you buy.

Have a great weekend everyone..:joint:

norwegian

Thanks Mossy!

Yeah, i´m also keeping an eye on nr.3,very promising i think.
And i DID the un-speakable no no thing ; gave them all a very
light pollen shower - just in case. Bah,whatever,nothing much to loose anyway! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

norwegian

My Nr.2 is a different kind - many plenty lots of small buds-and some bigger...
Feels like she´s everything or nothing... might be a heavy yielder, a late one possibly -
Not smelling much so far, seems to be "late" compared to the others (they are 5 times fatter) ,but i
interpret that as she´s having a certain potential.:Bolt:YEAH!

Pix tomorrow! :tiphat:

G

Guest129216

What strain Bom?

5 diesel ryders
5 blue ryders
5 short stuff

And way too many different Danish and Finnish kinds.....

It's kinda stressful actually. would be nice to have just a couple of strains.

Latest posts

Latest posts