What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NORWEGIANS DIESEL RYDER GROW ! !

S

slimj

looking good:D

going to watch your grow!

greetings from a fellow norwegian:D

norwegian

:laughing: Pics Update! :laughing:

Nr 3 might be my favorite right now... the last to start flowering -
And check out that fan-leaf, it´s HUGE!
Also check out how close the nodes are
compared to the others..

Nr.1 53cm.
Nr.2 68cm.
Nr.3 46cm.
Male: 70cm.

Do i see three phenos here? hmmm..

Have a wonderful weekend folks! :wave:

G

Guest129216

Fuck yeah.:woohoo::party::yeahthats

One of the best pictureupdates I've ever seen. You have really made an effort to make theese ladies look their best.

Hope this an every Friday night thing....

Great details and great location in front of the white wall..... There's only one thing to say:

:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

uptosumpn

Veteran
looking gooooood norwegian!!!! def. looks like 3 diff. pheno's! I'm here till the end...wanna see what these will produce, as I too will be ordering some of these seeds in the future<AK x Desiel Ryder though...Sucks about the m/f ratio....

norwegian

Looking very good! Seems like you may be in store for a good yield.

How are the smells so far?

The smell will EXPLODE within a week - quite nice already ! :pie:
(Glad i have installed a fan in the wall)
I think Nr.3 will yield pretty good…

Lynghonning&cinnamon.. :pie: :pie: :pie:

Muddy

Looking great. I see at least 2 phenos there, 1 and 2 looking very similar.

My Mrs. and I smoked some of my first harvest of F1 Diesel Ryders last night. This one was actually the shortest in height but had the biggest, tightest buds. Usually we smoke about half a J between us. We're smoking and I'm not feeling much and was starting to get disappointed, thinking it wasn't very potent. We ended up smoking about 2/3 of the J and finally put it out, thinking it wasn't very good. About 10 minutes later it hit, and hard. Ended up being the most potent I've grown yet.

norwegian

Quote Muddy:
"This one was actually the shortest in height but had the biggest, tightest buds."

Maybe my nr.3 is that pheno.... would be nice ! :jump:

( Do you remember if she had those BIG sativa-like leaves? ) Or are they "sativa-like" ?

rebelweed

Looking very nice :)

I had the very same male hermie thing happen to one of my DR's when I did the seed-run. The plants were under 24h light the whole time, and only one male threw pistils. I chopped it and didnt see it happen to any of the F2's. First and only time ive seen a male hermie :)

A

arcticsun

Norway has green fingers... way to represent Norwegian!! Making us proud :yes:

Muddy

Sorry, but none of yours look like that one. It was a little shorter than the others, about 14" tall where the others were about 18". It had the main cola and only 4 side branches. The main cola was about 6" long, big around as a coke can and very tight. The leaves weren't exceptionally long, just the normal auto type. I'll be weighing it out later today. I'll let you know what I get from it. I did seed one branch so I'll have more of these. They look like a good pheno for my indoor grow.

Quote Muddy:
"This one was actually the shortest in height but had the biggest, tightest buds."

Maybe my nr.3 is that pheno.... would be nice ! :jump:

( Do you remember if she had those BIG sativa-like leaves? ) Or are they "sativa-like" ?