What's new

Caligreens Candy Collection

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cali, what up bro? hope all is well. have you smoked any adat sr71 pur kush yet? i ask cuz its looks very similiar to my gdp cut. the gdp cut that doesnt taste like any gdp that anyone has smoked or look like any gdp peeps have seen! haha....your gonna have to come over soon and we will do a comparison!!!!!----everythings lookin stellar, just like we all knew it would....

dreaded

:kewlpics:what up caligreens, been lurking in your shit for awhile{ wait, that didn't sound right}, much :respect:, i wish i could get ahold of some of those strains :kewlpics:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Wow man! im looking your thread and its really great!

Awesome rainbow colors bubs.

Best flush like i love, i bet this buds taste like juice.

Keep the great work bro.

G

guest5703

Brother Bear- Yo man great to see ya, I am smoking don't you worry! I just got other shit finally goin on, for a while it seemed like all I did was sit around and smoke weed. Not as fun as it sounds....I'm sure you can agree ;)

asher1er-Yea it was a chill 420 for sure, it usually is. Nothing too special, just smoked a lot and had a good day!

oldsoul-The humidity goes up during the night, and I think this is due to me shutting my windows cuz I was cold. I would breathe and create humidity, right? Well now I leave the windows open, I have decent ventilation so that shouldn't be the problem....I got rid of the TW cuz she was a slow lanky grower, might have been just my growing but I have other strains that performed better under the same conditions. Although I do still have 1 more TW girl as a clone I may keep. I love the smoke.

greyskull-Yea I hope that name works for everyone, I think it makes good sense. I do like that name cashcut though haha! This shit smokes dank grey, for sure a keeper for life, OG/bubba style nugs, with the dankess smell of sour D. Love it, and everyone I show is amazed. I only opened a jar in a car today and my buddy thought I took a hit!!! I told him I had only just opened it and he was like daaaamn this shit is boomb. Thank you my friend!

GET MO-No problems with PK molding yet...Although I could see it easily molding since she is so dense!!! Hopefully I have my mold issue taken care of now....

Magiccannabus-I know I hate the thought of getting rid of the C99 but honestly I think it’s time to get some new strains anyway, had cindy for a while now! Those packets your talking about sound very interesting, although I think my main problem is I usually close my windows at night and while I breathe I create humidity. From now on windows open 24/7!!! Thanks for the info ;)

Krushonkush-Yea the cindy is dank for sure, I do still have a friend who has her….Maybe later in life I will get her back. I know the SourWreck Cindy phenol #1 is boomb! Great smell, great resin production, and fat colas! I think the mold comes from me shutting my windows at night, I breathe and the humidity rises….My fan stays on now a days, and the windows will stay open from now on. If this doesn’t fix the mold problem I don’t know what the problem is!

icough2getoff-Hell yea I am lovin this Sour Dubble! Dank ass smoke, I really can’t get enough of her, and I have been smoking her for like 5 days straight now.

JACKtheREFFER-Dude, the SR71 PK is soo fucking dense bro. I almost have a hard time lighting up bowls, you have to break the bowl apart pretty well first! Smells dank, I just let this first girl dry up to quickly while drying so she didn’t smoke as danky as I bet she could. Plus I wanna let her go 55 instead of 50!

Idoreallytry-Dense is the goal! I hate light airy fluffy buds mang! I really could use a bit of a bigger box though, bet I could pull more weight. Oh well, future dreams!

Hazy-Yea oil is usually a hassle, I put mine oil on a small bud and smoke it like that in my bong. The key to really good oil though, is purging it, ya know getting all those damn contaminants out of your oil. It will make it harder and easier to handle, just gotta let the oil sit a night or two usually and it forms really nice hash. This PK is so dank bro, I am about to harvest 3 big girls in a week or two, I don’t think they will yield as much as I hoped though…Yea the GI(green ice) is a cross so I’ve been told, although I haven’t run GC something makes me think my GI is simply GC and not a cross. Shit is the fastest strain I have you can pull her and be very satisfied at day 45 of flower!!!! Frosty as shit and stinky too. The SourWreck Cindy is dank, I am sad but I have many more seeds! I will be flowering my last clone of her outdoors, hope to grow her really large, maybe about 4ft wide and scrog her, biiig ass colas outdoor!!! Yea that was a woodpecker huh! He was just eating everything outta that tree lol! Cool little guy, but some birds around my place piss me off man, I try to sleep and they wake me up at 5am…..Possibly in the future we can get you some Sour Dubble nugs to check out! Bummer on the TMV, I just hope I don’t see it come through while she is vegging. I don’t smoke cigs and never have, so where it came from is unknown at this point.

Subrob-Duuude the Sour Dubble is running low here, I want you to smoke some but I think it may have to wait til next harvest. I just blow through my bud man, can ya blame me??? Duno how you keep a stash at all times lol. The PK is dank! Just like I imagined her to be, very similar to urkle I have had. But more dense! We for sure gotta get together man, just let me know I’ll see what up!

Hennessy-Thanks!

Dreaded-Damn bro, you just barely got here and you’re all up in my shit! Hahah Glad to have another fellow ICER to check in! I’m sure if you stay in the game long enough, and keep a good head, strains will eventually come to you no matter where you are. Trust this.

Dimajones-AICC- - Thanks bro! Gotta have a good flush, I’ve definitely learned if your growing such dank buds, you MUST have a dank flush. No point in having dank ass looking chemical filled weed to smoke…

Black Ra1n- Yea just like Greyskulls colored up, real nice unique reds and yellows mixed together. Anyways how ya doin bro, I gotta stop in and say hi over there in your thread!

Lets check some pictures eh!?!?!

Been making some oil lately, but I broke my glass turkey baster, DOH! Well that just tells me to get the stainless steal one next time. This time i was using some really danky outdoor C99! Sorry no pics of the oil, lol.

Got some Sour Dubble coming along...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also finishing up some PK in her 6th week. Not yielding how I expected to be honest....Lower buds are just not really filling out nicely, next time I'll flower earlier and trim more.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And last we have some DAAANK!!! Sour Dubble!!!!

picture.php

Alright I am out, I'll try to get another update sooner than later! :laughing: PEACE

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
U makin me wanna pop my sour bubble seeds... U did them from seed or from a cut?

hazy

Veteran
I just came by to bump your thread and lo and behold I find an update.
I think your PK looks pretty good bro.
I just chopped a PK tonight at 52 days. I just couldn't wait for 55. haha. It smells so good. Tastes so good too.
I'll add this to your candy collection:
picture.php

Mo Budz

Damn cali, that sour double is looking proper. I love that purps too. Seems like there are many similarities of all the purps strains. I have grown the pk, grand daddy, purps crush, and southern humboldt purps. All have similar bud formations and flavors, and all dank as hell. I have also noticed a little improvement from trimming some of the fans on them as they get so damn big they start blocking some of the tops on other plants. Looks beautiful man.

I

idoreallytry

looking reallly great Cali,,,looks like you are doing your damn thing bro,,,enjoy that beautiful smoke,,,peace

G

guest5703

asher1er-Why thank you brotha!

BobbleheadJed-Thanks man, ya know I really liked that picture for some reason too, it was darker but it looked almost more resinous than the other shots.

Greyskull-Hell yea grey! This run of the sour dubble is really shining through, bigger nugs, and mush more of them!

GET MO-I was luckily gifted this cut. Man if you have Sour Bubble seeds though I would pop em if I had the space!!! Those are all probably daaaank!

hazy-Damn hazy what is your temp at night??? Looks like you got a lot of deep purple in there! I let the PK go 50 days last time and she was awesome! This time I am sticking to my 55 day rule I made for myself and she is getting more purple, more filled out, and she will be more flushed than last time so I seriously can't wait....Oh, plus the fact that I will have almost 3oz of her!!! WOOT!!!!

Mo Budz-Yea I hear ya dude, I've grown out urkle and now PK, and I've seen GDP growing in person and they are all so alike. You make a good point, since the fans are always soo large if you cut them in half maybe it would be like a regular fan leaf from a different sorta strain and still work just as good???? I just don't know why all these purple strains have huge fans but the nugs stay small and dense. The light the fans are taking in must help somehow, but not in girth that's for sure.

idoreallytry-Nice to see more new faces, unless I am just forgetting ya! Thanks for the kind words mate ;)

Everything is going pretty well, the Sour Dubbles got coco all over them becuase I had a newly flowering plant close to the intake and she got coco everywhere....No worries it will be fine. The Purple Kush's are looking fucking DANK, I dont wanna take pictures yet, until I harvest them on saturday!!! Gonna be daaaaank!!!! Looks like things are moving along in good times periods. The perpetual is hanging in there!

First some outdoor shots, check the flowers change while they get sun light.

picture.php

picture.php

Some outdoor SourWreck Cindy I got vegging. Hopefully she will be huge for this season:muahaha:She had some intersting droplets of water on her the other morning, could be from her system pushing it out...?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And indoor SourWreck Cindy one last time with this pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And she is side by side the LAST run of C99 I have going

picture.php

picture.php

Got a Green Ice and Purple Kush just starting flower, the GI will be big!!!

picture.php

picture.php

Ok now we have some DAAANK! Sour Dubble coming in #1 around my place these days! Best description I got: OG Kush style growth formation, strong Sour Diesel Sourness scents, and frosty like Sour Bubble....Got it??? Got a whole week til they are ready, they are really filling out decently for my standards!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks everyone for stopping by! Be sure to check out this weekends Purple Kush harvest, sure to be my biggest yet! PEACE

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow man that was one hell of a nice up-date :yes:
i like the water drop shots :respect:

so the Sour Dubble is DAAANK! huh LOL
is she your fav ?

:smoweed:

I

idoreallytry

frosty as hell Cali,,,looks amazing,,, those water droplets are cool as hell,,,peace

Old Soul

Veteran
Man, that Sour Dubble is one impressive looking plant for sure. What kind of high does she have? Looks like she yields well too. Stellar update, love the outdoor flower shots as well. Can't wait to see the PK.
peace

G

Greyskull

"you must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Caligreen again"

Transactions SB

Hey Caligreen great grow report!

Did you know that theres a clothing store here in SB, SANTA BARBARA. It is called CALIGREEN! It's owned by my buddy Matt Trottino. His nic name is Raskal! Just like OGRASKAL! Crazy huh! He calls himself Dirty Raskal Pimp, if you can believe that it's so funny! xD thats my bro though. He's got all those great kushes you and ograskal show. SO rad.

SemperAltus

Hey Caligreen great grow report!

Did you know that theres a clothing store here in SB, SANTA BARBARA. It is called CALIGREEN! It's owned by my buddy Matt Trottino. His nic name is Raskal! Just like OGRASKAL! Crazy huh! He calls himself Dirty Raskal Pimp, if you can believe that it's so funny! xD thats my bro though. He's got all those great kushes you and ograskal show. SO rad.

haha ya everytime i see homies name thats what i think, nother 805'er word up