What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Barr can't just pick people to spy on. I'd like to see what was presented to the grand jury that approved those warrants. I suspect a lot of BS was told to that jury.

if you look hard enough, you can find a judge willing to sign off on anything handed to him. just like the old saw about a DA being able to indict a ham sandwich if they want to...anyone that thinks all judges are impartial defenders of truth & justice can see their own tonsils from below. many are firmly entrenched against anyone the govt accuses of anything, much like the "jurors" that say "if he wasn't guilty of something, we wouldn't be sitting here..."

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

How that Durham investigation going.....it is not....Durham found no wrong doing by Obama admin. buahahahahahahaha

minds_I

buzzmobile

Veteran
This article is dated May 28, 2021.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ort-john-durham-special-counsel-investigation

Interesting quote from Trey Gowdy:
Former Rep. Trey Gowdy said on his podcast last week that he recently met with some former Trump administration officials and the topic of the Russia investigation came up. "The reality is no one knows" about what Durham's team is doing, the South Carolina Republican said. "I mean, I — there are people that were really, really high up in government. Like, really high up in government in the last administration that I talked to in the last week, and they don't have a clue."

obama clue.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you look hard enough, you can find a judge willing to sign off on anything handed to him. just like the old saw about a DA being able to indict a ham sandwich if they want to...anyone that thinks all judges are impartial defenders of truth & justice can see their own tonsils from below. many are firmly entrenched against anyone the govt accuses of anything, much like the "jurors" that say "if he wasn't guilty of something, we wouldn't be sitting here..."

I hope the corruption gets outed. Our country can't survive like this much longer. The people we elected are no longer serving the people that elected them. This is a recipe for a hell of a lot more people becoming radicalized.

St. Phatty

I hope the corruption gets outed. Our country can't survive like this much longer. The people we elected are no longer serving the people that elected them. This is a recipe for a hell of a lot more people becoming radicalized.

That was the case on November 22, 1963.

The day JFK was fired.

Amynamous

There is a big difference in putting a case in front of a grand jury, and falsifying evidence and 17 material omissions in multiple FISA warrants. Considering the significance foreign intelligence issues in the Democrat party, surveillance is warranted. We can't get fang-fanged again.

You guys really don't see the irony, do you?

Personally, i find the irony to be front and center, but probably not the same way as you.
As for your dem/FISA conspiracy, would you care to explain that to us ill informed audience?

packerfan79

Veteran
Personally, i find the irony to be front and center, but probably not the same way as you.
As for your dem/FISA conspiracy, would you care to explain that to us ill informed audience?

Funny you say conspiracy.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/con...etween two or,to achieve the agreement's goal.

Your cognitive dissonance is deafening. If you want truth go find it. You can continue to fall for the Leftist conspiracy theories, doesn't affect my life in any way. CNN will always be there to spoon feed you your daily issue of propaganda .

Amynamous

Funny you say conspiracy.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/con...etween two or,to achieve the agreement's goal.

Your cognitive dissonance is deafening. If you want truth go find it. You can continue to fall for the Leftist conspiracy theories, doesn't affect my life in any way. CNN will always be there to spoon feed you your daily issue of propaganda .

If a person makes wild bullshit claims, then the should be able to support such claims.
To do otherwise is kind of weak, isn’t it?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look at what gets posted, their perfect examples of becoming radicalized. 1 of the 5 radicalized personas here at ICMAG. I hate to say it but at some point, the balance will shift. Most of the house republicans have already become radicalized. If things don't change rapidly this is not America that cares about Democracy anymore.

The left calls out all of our gov corruption regardless of political ideology... Both the Republicans and Democrats do not.

The American people must stand together and root out all corruption regardless of political views.

packerfan79

Veteran
I am not the one here making outlandish claims.

These are facts. Horowitz report, Muller report, congressional testimony of every intelligence head.

There were 17 investigations, show me which one supports your conclusion. It shouldn't be that hard. I am just a conspiracy nut right. Show me where I am wrong.

Amynamous

These are facts. Horowitz report, Muller report, congressional testimony of every intelligence head.

There were 17 investigations, show me which one supports your conclusion. It shouldn't be that hard. I am just a conspiracy nut right. Show me where I am wrong.

My conclusion? I didn’t make a conclusion. lol I simply asked you what the fuck you were talking about with your dem/FISA conspiracy. I still don’t have a clue. Shit, the Mueller report is over 400 pages long. Can’t say i am too familiar with your horowitz report. Anyways, it seems that’s all republican FISA shit. Wasn’t it the republicans that ran all of those investigations?

Hempy McNoodle

The Horowitz Inspector General Report found that there were errors that all pointed in a biased direction and found evidence of fraud which suggested that the FISA court was defrauded in order to illegally spy on the POTUS. Horrowits did not prosecute criminally, citing a lack of evidence that indicated "intent." Durham or Barr ( I can't remember which, I think Durham) made a statement that they have seen evidence and this is why and when the Durham investigation was announced as having become a CRIMINAL investigation. There have been no leaks.

The legal investigation of Schiff and the press is based on known illegal leaks by Adam Schiff to the media of classified information.

Despite what you've read, seen, or heard from the mainstream media, this is exactly what Q was all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.