What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamsonsRiddle

I want to bring up a different topic: nursing homes. Many people forget about these lost people even though they worked hard their whole life only to end up in a small room with another person sharing a bathroom with 3 other people. It's a heartbreaking place to be, especially now. Even in places where there is no active or presumptive cases, they are being stuck in their rooms and not allowed to come out. They don't get to see their family and are physically, socially, and mentally neglected.

The staff is treated equally unwell. They are being told to force these people into their rooms, work longer hours, and most make less than wal-mart workers. The staff is being forced to wear a mask for 3-7 days (surgical masks which are supposed to be changed as they become soiled/wet after 30 minutes of breathing) and are told they cannot take them home and clean them. They must wear the company provided mask, and must store them with everyone else's mask in the same box with all of them in their own paper bag. It makes no sense, but saves the company money!

The funny things is that they are required to follow state/cdc guidelines and yet in the local area the virus has ravaged through them. Why didn't the masks, etc... work? Even in the nicer ones where they get n95 masks, etc., there are still many deaths.

So why everyone is arguing over masks, the older generation is bring made into mute test subjects. But hey, at least we won't have any more non-taxing paying, social security draining, friendless and without family people draining us anymore.

We are at a sad state in this country.

two questions for all the mask people: if you've had the virus, why are you required to still wear a mask? is it possible wearing a mask creates a much larger environment much like your inner nose that would be good for a virus to reproduce now outside of your face?

knucklehead bob

Veteran
but your lord and savior Donald Trump has embraced the mask
I guess the deep state finally got him, you know - the operation

BOY-O-BOY , you are really just plain fucking STUPID :laughing:

Trump is as big a fucking stupid bafoon as you or Creepy Sleepy Pedophile Joe Biden . :laughing:

I can see your face right now you limp wristed fudge packer :laughing:

109027635_10159144116093690_6946016727988395881_n.jpg

:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ehhh bob - can you refrain from calling the membership here such things as 'Limp-wristed fudge-packers' - I thought you understood the NO ad hominem attack rule here on ICMAG?

- so knock it off - and stop calling members silly names -

Trump is as big a fucking stupid bafoon as you or Creepy Sleepy Pedophile Joe Biden . :laughing:

View attachment 542272

White Beard

is this a political thread?
Why is there a comment on trump in every response.

Leave the politic for the political section.

Why the mods here allow all the off topic comments to go on.

This place is turning into rollitup 2.0.

[YOUTUBEIF]M6xyV68KN5A[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View attachment 542272

Reading this I can see Bob hasn't a clue why we ware masks. Its not only because of sneezing or Coughing. We all know simply speaking can infect someone. Every time you guys start we get sucked into the mud slinging. Stop being a sock puppet for Q.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Reading this I can see Bob hasn't a clue why we ware masks. Its not only because of sneezing or Coughing. We all know simply speaking can infect someone. Every time you guys start we get sucked into the mud slinging. Stop being a sock puppet for Q.

Q 766154f07c4d27e2-1200x675.jpg

I know him to be a rather mischievous omnipotent rapscallion from the CONTINUUM that does so enjoy toying with you just plain less than intelligent people .

Please be so kind as to cease & desist accusing me of supporting PEDOPHILES & TERRORISTS from your DEMOCRAT/REPUBLICAN ORGANIZATION .
I can't say it any more but

[YOUTUBEIF]a1v638jJiy4[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Q View attachment 542276

I know him to be a rather mischievous omnipotent rapscallion from the CONTINUUM that does so enjoy toying with you just plain less than intelligent people .

Please be so kind as to cease & desist accusing me of supporting PEDOPHILES & TERRORISTS from your DEMOCRAT/REPUBLICAN ORGANIZATION .
I can't say it any more but

[youtubeif]a1v638jJiy4[/youtubeif]

I know I never accused you as you say about any of that. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any that did. Most know the 2 party system is a lie. There's plenty of good people that identify as Dem/Rep that are not Pedophiles or terrorist. If someone says your a Turd supporter that not calling you a pedophile. Q's got people wrapped around there conspiracy BS. None question a word of it. If you cant conduct a conversation without insults don't post. Who's the sucker here lol. :tiphat:

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Ehhh bob - can you refrain from calling the membership here such things as 'Limp-wristed fudge-packers' - I thought you understood the NO ad hominem attack rule here on ICMAG?

- so knock it off - and stop calling members silly names -

the corrective action is to ask the member using this language to stick by their guns, or shovel or whatever

and go to the Safeway on Market in San Francisco ... the one 5 blocks down from Castro

and wait till one of the 250 pound Woman Squad walks in ... the kind that will deck you if you look too long at her girl-friend's butt

then simply say the same thing with an assertive gay audience.

and oh yes, you have to video tape it for our viewing pleasure.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the corrective action is to ask the member using this language to stick by their guns, or shovel or whatever

and go to the Safeway on Market in San Francisco ... the one 5 blocks down from Castro

and wait till one of the 250 pound Woman Squad walks in ... the kind that will deck you if you look too long at her girl-friend's butt

then simply say the same thing with an assertive gay audience.

and oh yes, you have to video tape it for our viewing pleasure.

is this gonna be pay-per-view, or open to all? i gotta get popcorn...:tiphat:

rolandomota

Veteran
Your unpatriotic if you don't wear a anti china virus face cover lol and you have to tweet about it so people will be reminded of that one time you wore a mask as a publicity stunt.

you can't come back from the dead no matter what a book written by humans says what did I say 2 weeks ago? Record numbers of infected and dead after July 4th celebrations of freedom next is Halloween that means more records right before the election I'm guessing a quarter million deaths at least by then the toll now is 143k dead 4million infected confirmed were testing only a small portion of the total population

People get sick again if re exposed being recovered is no guarantee..... this shit ain't like chicken pox the pox is one and done

Slim Pickens

Veteran
@ knucklehead bob

I''ve been hearing a lot of suggestions that Covid can cause long lasting serious complications lasting for years.

I did a quick search and came up with a very brief sampling:

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/25/...complications/

A new survey reveals a wide range of serious psychiatric and neurological complications tied to Covid-19 — including stroke, psychosis, and a dementia-like syndrome.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...e-in-their-20s

young people can have serious complications from COVID-19.

Severe cases of COVID-19 can cause lasting damage to the lungs that may necessitate surgery or even organ transplants.
While the majority of COVID-19 deaths have occurred in people who are older, fibrosis cases show that even young people who survive the disease can have lasting complications.
A 20-year-old COVID-19 survivor in Chicago had a lung transplant that was necessary to treat a condition now being called post-COVID fibrosis.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-brief...health-effects

What we know (so far) about the long-term health effects of Covid-19

Blood clotting, stroke, and embolisms

Heart Damage

Lung Damage

Neurological symptoms

I would surely agree that generally speaking,the risk of death is small,but that isn't the only risk.

It's probably all a hoax tho.

Right?

igrowone

Veteran

View attachment 542272

actually I'm not a republican or a democrat myself
interesting, another hater who hates Trump too
I'm seeing more of that as time goes on
but you need more zing in your zingers

T

Teddybrae

What makes you stay here then, Bob? If you're so High and Mighty I mean. Maybe there's a more intelligent space on the Web that's meant for people like you and you will go there.

:laughing:

No foolin' huh ?

I saw this type of thing back in grade school when we started learning biology back in I think it was '63 . But even before seeing that film I was aware that people sneezing in each others faces was a just plain fucking stupid thing to do .

You people here seem to be of that mindset . Just because you people are just plain fucking stupid & do ridiculous things like that , most people are not like you people here . Why do people make believe it's common practice ? No one I know is that fucking stupid at all & if you are that fucking stupid , you shouldn't be making decisions for yourself :laughing:

View attachment 542245

View attachment 542246

shaggyballs

Veteran
actually I'm not a republican or a democrat myself
interesting, another hater who hates Trump too
I'm seeing more of that as time goes on
but you need more zing in your zingers

I dont think he hates trump.
I think he hates liars.
Show me a politician that has never lied?
He will be riding a unicorn.

Enough of the trump bashing make a thread for it.
WTF????

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I want to bring up a different topic: nursing homes. Many people forget about these lost people even though they worked hard their whole life only to end up in a small room with another person sharing a bathroom with 3 other people. It's a heartbreaking place to be, especially now. Even in places where there is no active or presumptive cases, they are being stuck in their rooms and not allowed to come out. They don't get to see their family and are physically, socially, and mentally neglected.

The staff is treated equally unwell. They are being told to force these people into their rooms, work longer hours, and most make less than wal-mart workers. The staff is being forced to wear a mask for 3-7 days (surgical masks which are supposed to be changed as they become soiled/wet after 30 minutes of breathing) and are told they cannot take them home and clean them. They must wear the company provided mask, and must store them with everyone else's mask in the same box with all of them in their own paper bag. It makes no sense, but saves the company money!

The funny things is that they are required to follow state/cdc guidelines and yet in the local area the virus has ravaged through them. Why didn't the masks, etc... work? Even in the nicer ones where they get n95 masks, etc., there are still many deaths.

So why everyone is arguing over masks, the older generation is bring made into mute test subjects. But hey, at least we won't have any more non-taxing paying, social security draining, friendless and without family people draining us anymore.

We are at a sad state in this country.

two questions for all the mask people: if you've had the virus, why are you required to still wear a mask? is it possible wearing a mask creates a much larger environment much like your inner nose that would be good for a virus to reproduce now outside of your face?
Nursing and Retirement homes up here have been decimated. Some lost 50% of the people. It was so bad, the army took over and booted the owners/administrators out. Charges are pending, as are changes. But it's not only the owners and administrators. The government has been dragging their feet on funding for years and now it came up and bit them hard.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Nursing and Retirement homes up here have been decimated. Some lost 50% of the people. It was so bad, the army took over and booted the owners/administrators out. Charges are pending, as are changes. But it's not only the owners and administrators. The government has been dragging their feet on funding for years and now it came up and bit them hard.

The number 1 threat was to old people in nursing home.
It was easy to see they were the first in need of protection.

They were left to die intentionally.
Just like the planes from china.

Who ever can not seethe deaths in nursing homes could have been easily avoided, just like the whole mess could have.

I saw it all coming, but the experts did not?
What the hell do we pay them for if they fail at every turn?

I wonder what percentage of deaths were in the nursing homes?
I heard over 50% of all deaths in the usa were nursing home deaths.

Where do the fema nurses go after the covid ward in NYC.
Do they return to the nursing homes they were working at?
That would help accelerate the spread would it not?

igrowone

Veteran
I dont think he hates trump.
I think he hates liars.
Show me a politician that has never lied?
He will be riding a unicorn.

Enough of the trump bashing make a thread for it.
WTF????
Trump is the reason we have this thread
his mask policy is what brought us to this point
so it's dead on relevant to bring Trump into the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.