Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tales of a Budtender

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Thanks Mrs. Babba - with regard to the "private" growers coming in; do you see a higher quality on a smaller scale or do the massive scale commercial growers grow a product that ticks all the boxes?
    I think I'd end up going down the more "boutique", smaller scale production as I imagine the varieties are (not necessarily more interesting) rarer and not just the most potent they can be.
    I'm a firm believer in the holistic effects of the flower, terpenes must make a difference to the overall effects.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
      Thanks B it really is the best to have a cool boss, tons of people ask to work there, thinking it's really fun, don't get me wrong it is fun but we don't get to sit around getting high all day, we have to listen to a lot of problems and try to figure out what will work the best for them, since everyone is wired so different that it's hard to know what will or won't work.
      It might take a few visits to get the right medicine for their individual needs so it can take a long time to ask questions and find out the best remedy.
      Then there's the people that just want to get as high as they can lol

      Personally it bothers me that celebrities are parlaying their fame for market share. Nelson, Etheridge, Marley, Goldberg. Their net worth combined is almost 250 million dollars. If they really feel that passionate about the weed why not start non profits and help people in need.

      I know this post might not be received too well but i am compelled to speak my mind.
      BLACK LIVES MATTER

      galatians 6:7

      The shape it takes could be yours to choose

      What you may win, what you may lose
      Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker


      Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

      Although the masters make the rules
      For the wise men and the fools
      I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan

      Comment


        #48
        Weird I agree,
        Everyone is jumping on the weed money train...but when the commercial/corporate moguls like Phillip Morris jump in the game for real, the whole picture is going to massively change forever.
        sigpic I do my best work at night

        Originally posted by Ez Rider
        I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Weird View Post
          Personally it bothers me that celebrities are parlaying their fame for market share. Nelson, Etheridge, Marley, Goldberg. Their net worth combined is almost 250 million dollars. If they really feel that passionate about the weed why not start non profits and help people in need.

          I know this post might not be received too well but i am compelled to speak my mind.

          Especially when I see them pushing 'Marley' brand vape carts that are made in China with unregulated parts/glue/plastic/silica ect. Those disposable carts are made for pennies on the dollar and anyone can go on dhgate and find nearly all of them for dirt cheap. Rebranding and a catchy logo and boom the masses buy them up. Another example is those dam g-pens , seems a lot of urban celebrities have their own Chinese crap gpen now...mmmm lead paint and glue and strange metals and plastic mixed with high heat anyone?

          Sorry rant over lol
          give it up for the ganja farmer

          Comment


            #50
            It seems that anyone no matter how noble can be distracted by the instant gratification of wealth


            thankfully my integrity isn't that easily bought or sold
            BLACK LIVES MATTER

            galatians 6:7

            The shape it takes could be yours to choose

            What you may win, what you may lose
            Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker


            Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

            Although the masters make the rules
            For the wise men and the fools
            I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan

            Comment


              #51
              I agree I wouldn't want some mass produced product either, I hope she has done this for the love of the plant and wants to see people get relief from what ever is ailing them. We will see what she has, I'm not sure what the boss even ordered...like I said I think she concentrates on the female stuff lol
              sigpic


              Be Good Humans.....


              "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers





              Comment


                #52
                I must say, never heard of "female" oriented weed ??? sounds like some LA treehugger PITA trendy bullshit to me
                sigpic I do my best work at night

                Originally posted by Ez Rider
                I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.

                Comment


                  #53
                  lol B we have a few products that are especially for women, one is called Soulgasm that women put on their who who lol it's suppose to make it more sensitive lol sold a few but haven't gotten too much feed back on it, thank god lol
                  sigpic


                  Be Good Humans.....


                  "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers





                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
                    I agree I wouldn't want some mass produced product either, I hope she has done this for the love of the plant and wants to see people get relief from what ever is ailing them. We will see what she has, I'm not sure what the boss even ordered...like I said I think she concentrates on the female stuff lol

                    Yeah I really wasn't trying to hate because I know the female take is sensitive to your gender and the biological differences that really may benefit from a specific course of cannabinoids and delivery for relief.

                    I like "that" part of the value add, but I really wish even though I know it really isn't a reality for today's society that more people participate directly and locally than a smaller group of people own businesses that reap the rewards and participate indirectly.

                    It takes a bit of the accountability and even removes the person who has the most control from the people who are seeking relief. I think being at arms length really keeps integrity high and people balanced and gives far more people a chance at a life where they can make money and afford to live and contribute to the humanity in their community in one fell swoop.
                    BLACK LIVES MATTER

                    galatians 6:7

                    The shape it takes could be yours to choose

                    What you may win, what you may lose
                    Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker


                    Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

                    Although the masters make the rules
                    For the wise men and the fools
                    I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
                      lol B we have a few products that are especially for women, one is called Soulgasm that women put on their who who lol it's suppose to make it more sensitive lol sold a few but haven't gotten too much feed back on it, thank god lol
                      Tell ya what, I'll volunteer to take notes of the feedback for the good of the plant
                      sigpic
                      Motherless Goat Farms

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Great thread, Mrs.B!

                        Ever get over the kid-in-a-candy-store-feeling? It seems like of course you would eventually, but on the other hand, if new stuff is coming in all the time, then I think it might be tough to do.

                        Do tenders (employees) get free samples? At least discounted?

                        The variety. That would be really nice.

                        I’ve only visited a few dispensaries. And definitely saw some characters. But those visits also changed my perspective of dispensaries... I saw folks in there who clearly would not be able to tend their own garden...

                        I love the douser story...
                        §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

                        — Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
                          lol B we have a few products that are especially for women, one is called Soulgasm that women put on their who who lol it's suppose to make it more sensitive lol sold a few but haven't gotten too much feed back on it, thank god lol
                          Has anyone considered that the gentle rapid "application" of said product in the nether region, is what's actually making it "work/effective" ?
                          sigpic I do my best work at night

                          Originally posted by Ez Rider
                          I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Shmavis View Post
                            Great thread, Mrs.B!

                            Ever get over the kid-in-a-candy-store-feeling? It seems like of course you would eventually, but on the other hand, if new stuff is coming in all the time, then I think it might be tough to do.

                            Do tenders (employees) get free samples? At least discounted?

                            The variety. That would be really nice.

                            I’ve only visited a few dispensaries. And definitely saw some characters. But those visits also changed my perspective of dispensaries... I saw folks in there who clearly would not be able to tend their own garden...

                            I love the douser story...
                            Yup I love when venders bring in new stuff, I always like to try it, my boss always gives me something new to try, asks me for my feed back, esp when it comes to shatter, she doesn't smoke concentrates so she relies on me to see if it's any good.
                            A lot of the larger company's will bring samples and gear to give out to our patients, and they come up for the day to explain their stuff and hand out samples and yes I always take what they give out, if I don't like it I know someone who will lol
                            So many ppl don't know a thing about growing, had an older copuple come in looking at plants a cpl of months ago and they are talking about growing and putting it in the living room like a house plant, have to explain that it doesn't work like that....
                            sigpic


                            Be Good Humans.....


                            "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers





                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
                              lol B we have a few products that are especially for women, one is called Soulgasm that women put on their who who lol it's suppose to make it more sensitive lol sold a few but haven't gotten too much feed back on it, thank god lol
                              This is a pic of whoopi after she rubbed it on her who who.

                              She's a squirter.
                              Light it up and lighten up. Life is a party, don't be a pooper.


                              What's poppin'?! B.S.B. Strawberry Milkshake auto,Seedsman auto Mini Gun,
                              Urban Legends Gorilla auto,Fast Buds LSD 25,Big Head Seeds Freeze Berry
                              ,
                              Skunkman's Haze/Skunk#1xHawaiian Indica,Anesia Durban Poison,BOG Sour Bubble,Sour Grape&Sour Blu Tooth,
                              Blimburn's Green Crack, Barneys Farm Gorilla Skittlez, Nirvana's Lithium OG
                              >
                              Here

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Smokin Joe View Post
                                Tell ya what, I'll volunteer to take notes of the feedback for the good of the plant

                                You got it joe, good luck!! Have funnnn lol
                                sigpic


                                Be Good Humans.....


                                "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers





                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X