What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I remember when,.......

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I do not remember anything unless I have photos or video, but I am not sure it matters to me....

What is my name???

oh it is,

-SamS

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I remember wearing out two blenders my last two years in college. They said all those frozen margaritas would hurt my prostrate, but when you are young, who cares?

Remember halter tops with no bras in the summertime?

Last edited:

Cuddles

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I remember when,.......
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When C-bay was still up and some seeds from a particular breeder went for $$$$ ! can´t remember what those strains were called.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] But you could also buy seeds from private breeders at reasonable prices.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Okay, this isn´t exactly going back to the 60´s or 70´s, but still [/FONT]

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
yup, i remember when we all discussed weed and off-the-wall stoner thoughts...

Not becoming enemies with each other by arguing over politics...

I can't control the shit that happens in D.C., and all the political B.S. in every state and county office of this country..

I've always preferred living my life, enjoying my friends company, getting my work done, and having a pleasant time..

xerb

I remember when a pack of zig zags cost a nickel, and they had 86 papers in a pack!

A killer oz of Thai Stick cost $160 and had 28 sticks in the bag, sold for $15 ea

Everybody knew the name Owsley, and 4 way Window pane went for 65 cents in qty of 100

Magic Mushrooms were advertised in the local paper and went for $65 a pound

Who needs gas when you can fly ? XERB

PS Regular white Zig Zags were about all we used back then. One evening before I left on
vacation I rolled 17 Thai Stick/Hash joints using 3/4 of a paper for each, without ripping
a single paper! We camped above Lucia overlooking the ocean and baked our brains out !

Sunshineinabag

I remembef when roher qualudes were s thing!

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 90

ningning

not too far,but i remember the sprit of internet,share,open,not evil big company control all the things,i remenber the webs,not apps,funny flash shit,the lawsuit of nepster

ningning

yup, i remember when we all discussed weed and off-the-wall stoner thoughts...

Not becoming enemies with each other by arguing over politics...

I can't control the shit that happens in D.C., and all the political B.S. in every state and county office of this country..

I've always preferred living my life, enjoying my friends company, getting my work done, and having a pleasant time..

fuck political,i remember we gonna build the earth village,i remember the red flags were planted all over the world,it's not conquer,it's choose,people can live what they believe in,like Ernesto GuevaraBethune。i remember we want to build the world no national boundaries,no racial........but what fuck happen now?the populist goes every where,you can sell it every country on the world