Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ForumBreath (Forum x Cookieboi) and Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ForumBreath (Forum x Cookieboi) and Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)

Continuing my work on GSC inbred lines we come to the Forum part of my program.

My OGKB male bagseed CookieBoi got with his cousin the Forum cut so let's see what they made.
    CookieBoi is good at taming stretch and I'm looking for examples that improve on the Forum's yield while keeping her amazing resin production.

I will continue to backcross this line as well as work with these males which will be 100% cookie.
    the males that come from this*should be insane! I'm super excited to see what they can do.

We will also follow along here with my new feminine cross Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)
    I'm going to start using some names that don't all end in Breath...

10 packs of these dropping any day now, check my IG to see when and where...
    uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
    ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
    Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
    ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
    GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
    ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
    Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
    Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Imma go shoot y'all some pictures of these sexy babies.
    ForumBreath

uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
    ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________

Comment

Can't wait to see what you got up your sleeves, this should be good.
      will work for weed

Comment

chunkypigs

here for the show. looking killer so far. if you have more up your sleeve can't wait

peace

Comment

Excited to see these ones grow out!

Comment

I have Forum breath and Scout Breath a week above soil. Along with some of the OGKB2.0 2nd bx, and some more of the valley breath from the originals. I have at least 35 seeds from two valley breath phenotypes for valley f2 and also that many of the valley breath bx to the gluebreath clone. Seeds are drying now.

Chunkypigs's genetics equal gold in almost every seed I've popped. Its amazing really as the grand total gold I've found, in the last two years, from testers, my own seeds, and big name strains is squat. These lines are money Chunky! I'm glad you are getting them out to the masses!

I have some Valley Breath pics to get up, just lmk which thread.

Comment

just ordered some gorillabreath. can't wait to get these babies going. thank you for making this cross.

Comment

SLUGGO

This is the first test grow of the SLUGGO?

Forum X Gorilla Glue #4 sounds great...naturally reversed with environmental stress not so much imo.

Anyway, loved the OGKB 2,0 sample I tried and wanted to show you some support, so orderd a couple packs to look thru.

Very curious to see the outcome.

Comment

Welcome y'all! The Flip has flopped on this Forum Breath. So this show is pulling out of the station.

One of the crosses I made with the GorillaBreath males was to the Forum cut GSC and I'm calling that one Weirdo-si-dos because it's throwing some of the slow freaks.

I think some of these went out as freebies in my first drop before I gave them a name and were just marked (forum x GorillaBreath)

I didn't make that many beans of this one but they will get dropped with my next drop so go get your account together at GLG and buy some money orders…

oh yeah, and lube up cause these are going in bareback!

Weirdo-si-dos #9 [Forum GSC x (GG#4 x OGKB bagseed male CookieBoi)]

Weirdo-si-dos #10

I'm waiting for these 2 hot little stinkers to show me their privates. they are not all "Midget Nurse" slow though some were more normal in growth.

not this male though. Imma spread him solo on all my cookies clones. I have a few males that are quite unusual in my latest pops!

So I was way overloaded with these plants in veg and many got pm or abused for light but I've trimmed all the males way back and got many girls moved into flower so things are getting squared here.

this Weirdo-si-dos has normal growth and is a couple days into flower.

Comment

Lookn good brotowski. Do you have an idea when your next drop will be. Was broke on these Las ones but savin up now.
                    will work for weed

Comment

Originally posted by yocs View Post
                      Lookn good brotowski. Do you have an idea when your next drop will be. Was broke on these Las ones but savin up now.
                      Yes, wondering the same...

Comment

Originally posted by yocs View Post
                        Originally posted by seymourbud View Post
                        Yes, wondering the same...
                        thanks! they should drop in 10 days or so, I'll make some noise here and on IG when it happens.

Comment

same place as last time chunky?

Comment

same same but I'm trying to restock and also list these
                            Weirdo-si-dos [forum GSC x (Gorilla Glue #4 x OGKB S1 male CookieBoi)
                            some went out as freebies before I named them.

male Weirdo-si-dos#5 getting on the OGKB!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkypigs View Post
                              same same but I'm trying to restock and also list these
                              Weirdo-si-dos [forum GSC x (Gorilla Glue #4 x OGKB S1 male CookieBoi)
                              some went out as freebies before I named them.

male Weirdo-si-dos#5 getting on the OGKB!
                              View Image

That is a awesome looking plant. Looks like a good mixture of cooks and glue.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
                              He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
                              you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

Working...
                              X