What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ForumBreath (Forum x Cookieboi) and Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Continuing my work on GSC inbred lines we come to the Forum part of my program.
picture.php

My OGKB male bagseed CookieBoi got with his cousin the Forum cut so let's see what they made.
CookieBoi is good at taming stretch and I'm looking for examples that improve on the Forum's yield while keeping her amazing resin production.
picture.php

I will continue to backcross this line as well as work with these males which will be 100% cookie.
the males that come from this*should be insane! I'm super excited to see what they can do.

We will also follow along here with my new feminine cross Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)
I'm going to start using some names that don't all end in Breath...:biggrin:

10 packs of these dropping any day now, check my IG to see when and where...:woohoo:

B

blue_tick

chunkypigs

here for the show. looking killer so far. if you have more up your sleeve can't wait

peace

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have Forum breath and Scout Breath a week above soil. Along with some of the OGKB2.0 2nd bx, and some more of the valley breath from the originals. I have at least 35 seeds from two valley breath phenotypes for valley f2 and also that many of the valley breath bx to the gluebreath clone. Seeds are drying now.

Chunkypigs's genetics equal gold in almost every seed I've popped. Its amazing really as the grand total gold I've found, in the last two years, from testers, my own seeds, and big name strains is squat. These lines are money Chunky! I'm glad you are getting them out to the masses!

I have some Valley Breath pics to get up, just lmk which thread.

mr.gt

SLUGGO

SLUGGO

This is the first test grow of the SLUGGO?

Forum X Gorilla Glue #4 sounds great...naturally reversed with environmental stress not so much imo.

Anyway, loved the OGKB 2,0 sample I tried and wanted to show you some support, so orderd a couple packs to look thru.

Very curious to see the outcome.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Welcome y'all! The Flip has flopped on this Forum Breath. So this show is pulling out of the station.
picture.php

One of the crosses I made with the GorillaBreath males was to the Forum cut GSC and I'm calling that one Weirdo-si-dos because it's throwing some of the slow freaks.

I think some of these went out as freebies in my first drop before I gave them a name and were just marked (forum x GorillaBreath)

I didn't make that many beans of this one but they will get dropped with my next drop so go get your account together at GLG and buy some money orders…

oh yeah, and lube up cause these are going in bareback!

Weirdo-si-dos #9 [Forum GSC x (GG#4 x OGKB bagseed male CookieBoi)]
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos #10
picture.php

I'm waiting for these 2 hot little stinkers to show me their privates. they are not all "Midget Nurse" slow though some were more normal in growth.

not this male though. Imma spread him solo on all my cookies clones. I have a few males that are quite unusual in my latest pops!
picture.php

So I was way overloaded with these plants in veg and many got pm or abused for light but I've trimmed all the males way back and got many girls moved into flower so things are getting squared here.

this Weirdo-si-dos has normal growth and is a couple days into flower.
picture.php

yocs

Lookn good brotowski. Do you have an idea when your next drop will be. Was broke on these Las ones but savin up now.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
same same but I'm trying to restock and also list these
Weirdo-si-dos [forum GSC x (Gorilla Glue #4 x OGKB S1 male CookieBoi)
some went out as freebies before I named them.

male Weirdo-si-dos#5 getting on the OGKB!
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
same same but I'm trying to restock and also list these
Weirdo-si-dos [forum GSC x (Gorilla Glue #4 x OGKB S1 male CookieBoi)
some went out as freebies before I named them.

male Weirdo-si-dos#5 getting on the OGKB!
View Image

That is a awesome looking plant. Looks like a good mixture of cooks and glue.

seymourbud

Are ForumBreath part of the package to be dropped at GLG or are you only sending in the Weirdo-si-dos [forum GSC x (Gorilla Glue #4 x OGKB S1 male CookieBoi)?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Are ForumBreath part of the package to be dropped at GLG or are you only sending in the Weirdo-si-dos [forum GSC x (Gorilla Glue #4 x OGKB S1 male CookieBoi)?

I've been hammered with heath issues for a while and still have not packed the drop.

I think the ForumBreath all went, have to look. I'll be making more of them this summer.

I have a few plants to take down and then try to get back on the seed thing as soon as I can.

Tynehead Tom

forumbreath, scoutbreath and ogkb 2.0 is what I'm holdin out for. No hurry man, keep us posted when you get up to it.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
OK here's some shots.

two Weirdo-si-dos that have not showed sex yet pictured with a Stink Panties on their right for comparison.

Weirdo-si-dos #1
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos #9
picture.php

in flower we have one male that has been harvested

Weirdo-si-dos male
picture.php

this one is getting stinky with great frost
Weirdo-si-dos #3
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Forum Breath #2 nice chunky hard nuggets that smell like mom so far.
picture.php

Forum Breath #2 macro
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos #3 is stacking nice and extremely greasy with a cherry aroma
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos #5
this is the one that looks like OGKB and it's smelling like OK and fuel.
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos #5 macro
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts