Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
    Been taking a break from the webernets.

Quickest OHz from Todd at 66 days and about half the pistils have turned bright red. Smells are very nice and strong. I got a bit of ginger from one and there are some other scents in there too. Another is more wispy with different looking hairs sort of all over the place medusa like, lots of resin on this one. The other 3 are taking longer but seem like the bud structure on those 3 is more dense so far.

Thought from the looks of them that they were further along. I will wait at least 12 weeks on the first one not sure the later 3 will finish in 14. I love the smells and from the looks and smells I am hoping this turns out to be the mystery weed my mentor let me try from some old heads.

Best
    LT
    mine went from 11 an half to 16 weeks on 11/13

Comment

Last years pure Haze tent

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyChicago View Post
        Last years pure Haze tent View Image View Image
        Those plants look extremely familiarI can see that you pack them in there

Comment

You are all doing an amazing job with the haze! Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
            Been taking a break from the webernets.

Quickest OHz from Todd at 66 days and about half the pistils have turned bright red. Smells are very nice and strong. I got a bit of ginger from one and there are some other scents in there too. Another is more wispy with different looking hairs sort of all over the place medusa like, lots of resin on this one. The other 3 are taking longer but seem like the bud structure on those 3 is more dense so far.

Thought from the looks of them that they were further along. I will wait at least 12 weeks on the first one not sure the later 3 will finish in 14. I love the smells and from the looks and smells I am hoping this turns out to be the mystery weed my mentor let me try from some old heads.

Best
            LT
            terps of Ohz are not only strong, but also it is very complex palette.. I have never had haze hybrid pheno which would put out such wide and rich palette of terps as some phenos of original haze. I like colorful ones the most, as they lack green taste of green phenos
            If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by harvestreaper View Post
              mine went from 11 an half to 16 weeks on 11/13
              I am running 12/12 but under 3500k LED, HLG 250w knockoff. I am wondering if this LED is making them bloom faster too? My Oldtimer's x New99 are filling in a lot more and quicker than the first run under HPS.

Anybody know if these LED's finish out quicker? I had denser buds in my Cinderella last run but didn't really keep track of the overall bloom time.
              LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Harvested lower fuller branches a couple weeks ago.I'm letting her go for another couple weeks maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
                  terps of Ohz are not only strong, but also it is very complex palette.. I have never had haze hybrid pheno which would put out such wide and rich palette of terps as some phenos of original haze. I like colorful ones the most, as they lack green taste of green phenos

Haze is a hybrid of pure sativas Allegedly now no sativa i have ever grown or smoked has what i would consider a strong odor or smell .

Indicas tend to have strong smells not sativas.
                  Team-Haze

Comment

until you will grow it, I have nothing to discuss with you.. and maybe even after that as I dont discuss with notorious trolls.
                    If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                      Harvested lower fuller branches a couple weeks ago.I'm letting her go for another couple weeks maybe...

View ImageView ImageView ImageView ImageView Image
                      Just gorgeous Syd! Nothing as sexy and elegant as a well grown sativa gal!

Peace
                      BM
                      Peace
                      BM

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
                        until you will grow it, I have nothing to discuss with you.. and maybe even after that as I dont discuss with notorious trolls.

MAHA i have grown lots of Thais and Colombians and other sativas over the 40 plus years to know what i am posting about.They dont have strong smells in flower and i would go as far as calling sativas great stealthy plants.

This coming from the Guy that posts calling both Nevil and Kanga junky's. Your a bottom feeder kiss ass that has no interest in facts or reality.
                        Team-Haze

Comment

Originally posted by @hempy View Post
                          MAHA i have grown lots of Thais and Colombians and other sativas over the 40 plus years to know what i am posting about.They dont have strong smells in flower and i would go as far as calling sativas great stealthy plants.

Hempy, I have had some pure sativas/Hazes I had to avoid touching in flowering as the whole house would be stinking. Even outside the house it was stinking when a window was open.

Were some of the most stinky plants I ever had.

And were >20 weeks flowering phenos.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyChicago View Post
                            Hempy, I have had some pure sativas/Hazes I had to avoid touching in flowering as the whole house would be stinking. Even outside the house it was stinking when a window was open.

Were some of the most stinky plants I ever had.

And were >20 weeks flowering phenos.

Johnny i have had a lot of Heavy Haze hybrids that if you touched them even after you washed your hands would continue to smell of that plant for hours on you.

But the same plants growing would not be noticed by people standing some meters away from them.

No sativa or haze has the smell of a widow SK of afghan type line.

I get a lot of hempy have not grown pure haze to know well i have grown lots of Nevile's Haze also many haze hybrids that went 18 and even 20 weeks.

More importantly i have grown lots of pure Thais and Colombians alone on top of other sats to have an understanding.

I also know what incense is and what they call church smell and not one plant i have grown has ever had that smell.

The church smell comes when you smoke /burn the flowers in haze and in other lines even in old Skunk i mite add.
                            Team-Haze

Comment

Originally posted by @hempy View Post
                              Johnny i have had a lot of Heavy Haze hybrids that if you touched them even after you washed your hands would continue to smell of that plant for hours on you.

But the same plants growing would not be noticed by people standing some meters away from them.

No sativa or haze has the smell of a widow SK of afghan type line.

I get a lot of hempy have not grown pure haze to know well i have grown lots of Nevile's Haze also many haze hybrids that went 18 and even 20 weeks.

More importantly i have grown lots of pure Thais and Colombians alone on top of other sats to have an understanding.

I also know what incense is and what they call church smell and not one plant i have grown has ever had that smell.

The church smell comes when you smoke /burn the flowers in haze and in other lines even in old Skunk i mite add.
                              yea i havent noted any of the plants smelling of incense , just the lingering smoke ,

sometimes it stays in a still room for over an hour ,
                              a recent nevils haze had a note on it that i know is going to translate into that incense aroma though ...

anyhow if maha says his plant smells a specific way ,
                              then im sure it does ,

i dont see a reson for him to make it up or exaggerate it ,
                              why not try the same variety he is growing and u might find it too ,
                              beats flogging a dead horse or being a stubborn bugger right??

Comment

Also finishing some OH x THH by Madmac ,almost 15 weeks 11/13 now...I think I'm chopping the green one in a few days and let the purple one go a bit more.They haven't been fed for a few weeks now,I could have gone with a smoother fade on the green one but you don't screw up you don't learn(even then it is not certain haha)

Comment

Working...
                                X